• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

UDFAs?

Stoney

Reaction score
Who do you want? And who do you think the Steelers have their eyes on?

Barrett would be a great pickup for Joey Porter to work with. I'd also love to see us sign Safety Nick Williams from North Alabama. I didn't see where he's been selected, and that kid can lay the wood. At least one kicker, and a few running backs as well.

Jeffcoat, Roberson, Deandre Coleman, Colt Leryla, James Gayle,Breslin, Isaiah Crowell, Hurst, Richardson, Rashaad Reynolds

Last edited:
I can't remember but I think we can start signing as soon as the draft is over with?

WR - Brandon Coleman
WR- Cody Hoffman
WR - Bennie Fowler
CB - Marcus Roberson
CB - Terrance Mitchell
CB - Chris Davis
DE/OLB - James Gayle
DE/OLB - Jackson Jeffcoat
DE\OLB Jamil Merrell
RB - Isaiah Crowell
FB/TE - Gator Hoskins

UDFA Free Agent Wish List

WR - Brandon Coleman
WR- Cody Hoffman
WR - Bennie Fowler
CB - Marcus Roberson
CB - Terrance Mitchell
CB - Chris Davis
DE/OLB - James Gayle
DE/OLB - Jackson Jeffcoat
DE\OLB Jamil Merrell
RB - Isaiah Crowell
FB/TE - Gator Hoskins

We brought Jeffcoat in for a visit, so I bet we target him. I think we spoke to Gayle too.

CB- Purifoy, Davis
LB'S - Allen, Skov, Morris, Barrett
DE- Jeffcoat, Westbrooks(TE?)
WR- Hoffman, Davis
OT- Richardson, Hurst
TE- Najvar, Jensen, Friel
OG- Lowery
S- Smith
QB- Mathews

Last edited:
Ohio St backup Qb Kenny Guiton. He has a strong accurate arm and stays in the pocket, most people wanted him to keep the starting job.

I've always felt Kenny Guiton could become an ideal backup quarterback. The Buckeyes were a better team when he was playing instead of Braxton. I forgot about Purifoy, I'd love to pick him up. How about Jordan Lynch to add a wrinkle to the offense?

cb robertoson purifoy davis
dl coleman
wr colman hoffman

UDFA Shaquil Barrett LB Colorado State agrees to terms with #Broncos

Pittsburgh Steelers
Chris Elkins C Youngstown State
Eric Waters TE Missouri
Josh Mauro DE Stanford
Howard Jones LB Shepherd

Howard Jones is a pretty interesting guy. He is 6024-235. He ran a 4.54 forty at the combine, 4.48 at his pro day. He had a 40.5" vertical, 10'4" BJ, solid shuttle and cone. His bench was lacking at 21. He does have long arms (over 34"). Nice free agent prospect. Mauro is as well.