• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

UFOs

No doubt. Some just do not like scary movies. I love them. Always have. Some memorable scenes (you need to re-watch):
  • Giant oozing thing jumps onto John Hurt's face.
  • Tom Skerrit in the air vents looking for the alien and then deciding he wants to get the hell out, turns the flamethrower around ...
  • Sigourney Weaver in the shuttle, sees an unwanted visitor.
Awesome movie. One of the best.

Same here (love horror movies). And I'll have to check it out again, it's been a long time and it blew me away when I first saw it.

I know it was a pretty twisted and graphic one, but did you ever see Hereditary? They don't make 'em like they used to, but that one was definitely an exception. Toni Collette was un-freaking-believable in it.

We went from discussing the laws of physics to horror movies. :LOL:

Love this place.

I know it was a pretty twisted and graphic one, but did you ever see Hereditary? They don't make 'em like they used to, but that one was definitely an exception. Toni Collette was un-freaking-believable in it.

I have not. Will take a look to see if available on HBO, Cinemax or Netflix.

The Thing ('82) Opening (that dun dun, dun dun):

MacReady: "Hey, Swedes!"

Doc: "They're Norwegian, Mac."

Pfft, Beijing Joe is a Trump apologist, sent out this obvious Russian disinformation:

We found that the USPP had the authority and discretion to clear Lafayette Park and the surrounding areas on June 1. The evidence we obtained did not support a finding that the USPP cleared the park to allow the President to survey the damage and walk to St. John’s Church. Instead, the evidence we reviewed showed that the USPP cleared the park to allow the contractor to safely install the antiscale fencing in response to destruction of property and injury to officers occurring on May 30 and 31. Further, the evidence showed that the USPP did not know about the President’s potential movement until mid- to late afternoon on June 1—hours after it had begun developing its operational plan and the fencing contractor had arrived in the park.

That is soooo obviously faked. We all know Trump ordered white supremacists to launch tear gas at only black protesters, hoping to start a race riot in conjunction with his later January 6, 2021 insurrection disguised as a call for a "peaceful protest," which is white-supremacist speak for "kill minorities."

Well, it's settled:

Man, Milla has done some great work over her career. The later R.E. movies really jumped the shark, but early on Alice was a serious bad *** ************.