• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ukraine.

Jesus, 21 is swimming in his own **** now

He's a drive-by troll. Unloads an inane comment and takes off. I'd bet he never reads any of the replies. He certainly doesn't challenge anyones rebuttal to his posts.

Last edited:
satan is the author of lies. The dims are his people.

You would appreciate this video. I learned from Zo (1:56 in the video) that "satan" means "accuser".

Accuser may refer to: Someone who accuses. Satan, whose name means "accuser" (or "adversary") in Hebrew.

Last edited:
Yeah but see, only dims can dig up dirt on political opponents...

Typical conversation with a libtard...

gl1aolgziwp31.jpg

You would appreciate this video. I learned from Zo (1:56 in the video) that "satan" means "accuser".

Accuser may refer to: Someone who accuses. Satan, whose name means "accuser" (or "adversary") in Hebrew.

I always enjoy Zo's videos.

He referenced Anne's "Demonic", which contains some of the more accurate depictions of what the left is. As long as we're referencing scripture here, a quick landscape... To set the stage, Ecclesiastes 10:2 instructs us that "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." (my old sig line). Then, Matthew 25:33 says "and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left.". And Matthew 25:41 says “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.". That is the fate of the left. Many speculate that the origin of the political terms 'right' and 'left' originate from the seating of the first French Assembly where the demonic were seated on the left and the progressively more sane were seated to their right. IMHO, those scriptures are the origin.

All the people Zo describes in that video line up behind the accuser. One need look no further that the saga of Trump - 7X24X365 accusations, all of which are later to be proven lies. Reference earlier post.

Back to 'Demonic', Anne takes us to the French Revolution for some glimpses of who the left are and what they did to people in their demonic rages. One of the more horrific 'expressions of liberty' is the demise of Princesse de Lamballe. Her 'crime'? She and Marie Antoinette were BFFs. So, naturally they gang raped her, abused her in unmentionable ways, decapitated her, quartered her and paraded around the city with elements of her in pikes. That is the behavior of the possessed. That is why I refer to the dims alternatively as 'the possessed', and the 'party of satan'. And don't doubt for a minute that if those demoniacs ever regain power that similar carnage will ensue. They've already slaughtered 70 million of our children. They have a taste for blood.

What were we talking about? Oh. Ukraine. Or Mykraine, as it were.

The more I read and see, I don't think this is going to end well for Trump, or the nation. "Urgent" briefing this morning on Capitol Hill, called for by the IG. Would love to be a fly on the wall.

I'm still amazed that nobody is talking about the general topic of making private discussions between world leaders public. Seems like the threat of that would seriously limit the scope and effectiveness of leader to leader communication. Here is Zelensky saying what every world leader is likely thinking -

"Every person can say whatever they want, they are welcome to do so. I'm open. So they published this letter — please, [publish] all the calls. Although I personally think that such talks, such calls between the presidents of independent countries, between the president of the independent Ukraine should not be published. You know, there is geopolitics, there are plans ... But I'm not afraid of this," Zelensky said.

I had assumed that he agreed to have his conversation made public. Apparently not. These dems do not give one **** how harmful their actions are as long as they somehow get Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-n...09-25-2019/h_a7c3a2b9d3ee1423dac472f49de897e0

The more I read and see, I don't think this is going to end well for Trump, or the nation. "Urgent" briefing this morning on Capitol Hill, called for by the IG. Would love to be a fly on the wall.

This Horowitz character is troubling. We keep hearing of this & that looming in 'the IG's report', and 'oh boy that's gonna really upset the apple cart now'. Horowitz is a dim. A donating dim. He has no business being anywhere near any of this. Might as well have 'the linton Global Initiative' do the due diligence. Or no, give Chelsea a billion or ten to do it.

'Straight Shooter' Justice Dept. Watchdog Has Held His Fire on Powerful People

DoJ Inspector Found Not Much to See on the Clinton-Lynch Tarmac

This @#$% reminds me of the '9/11 Commission' report - every OBVIOUS crime that should have been drilled down into was ignored - 'nothing to see here'. 'Did you see something?' "No, did you?' 'No, I didn't. We're good.' But I digress.

The swamp we call Washington stinks like an open grave.

I wonder if he has dirt on Biden?

I wonder if he has dirt on Biden?

A recent research paper found that only 3,584 people in the United States DON'T have dirt on Joe Biden, much of it provided by the blathering dimwit himself.

However, every one of those 3,584 individuals, a tiny fraction of the nation's population, works for the NYT, WaPo, Chicago Tribune, LA Times, NBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, HuffPo or Politico.

Schiff needs resign and be charged with treason. Little lying ******* should be in jail.

Breaking News

House Intel Committee Chair Schiff's office acknowledges whistleblower reached out in advance of complaint, prompting Trump rebuke
A spokesman for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., acknowledged Wednesday that the whistleblower alleging misconduct in the White House had reached out to Schiff's panel before filing a complaint -- prompting President Trump to accuse Schiff of helping write the document.

Schiff needs resign and be charged with treason. Little lying ******* should be in jail.

Breaking News

House Intel Committee Chair Schiff's office acknowledges whistleblower reached out in advance of complaint, prompting Trump rebuke
A spokesman for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., acknowledged Wednesday that the whistleblower alleging misconduct in the White House had reached out to Schiff's panel before filing a complaint -- prompting President Trump to accuse Schiff of helping write the document.

Truth. An article in The Federalist notes:

An anti-Trump whistleblower at the center of ongoing Democratic efforts to impeach President Donald Trump coordinated with Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., and his Democratic staff prior to filing his whistleblower complaint, The New York Times reported on Wednesday afternoon. The bombshell report that the whistleblower and his Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) colleagues actively worked exclusively with congressional Democrats before filing the complaint raises serious questions about whether the complainant followed federal laws providing whistleblower protections for employees within the U.S. intelligence community.

“Before going to Congress, the C.I.A. officer had a colleague convey his accusations to the agency’s top lawyer,” The New York Times reported. “Concerned about how that avenue for airing his allegations was unfolding, the officer then approached a House Intelligence Committee aide, alerting him to the accusation against Mr. Trump.”

The New York Times noted that the anti-Trump complainant only notified the committee’s Democrats of his allegations.

“The whistle-blower’s decision to offer what amounted to an early warning to the intelligence committee’s Democrats is also sure to thrust Mr. Schiff even more forcefully into the center of the controversy,” The New York Times wrote.

Under federal law, whistleblowers within the intelligence community are required to report any allegations of wrongdoing to the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) in order to receive statutory whistleblower protections for their disclosures. The law does not provide any protections to employees or contractors who bypass the process required by law and go directly to Congress, nor does it provide any avenue to disclose classified information to Congress without first going through the ICIG. If the complainant or a colleague leaked classified information to Schiff or his committee, those individuals could be subject to criminal liability for illegal and unauthorized disclosure of classified information.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/0...with-house-democrats-before-filing-complaint/

I'll bet one jail sentence would slow down the leaking.

Uh, who released the transcript?

Read my statement in context. The allegation was that the White House prepared (typed up, chose the words for) the transcript. I proved that a ******* lie, and you respond with this horseshit?

Once again, if Trump doesn't raise this up, nobody ever knows about it, because the fourth estate and the deep state are so ******* corrupted. This is a perfect example of why he got elected.

Trump was on fire today with his pressers. He needs to slam this one home tomorrow. It’s like the Dims and Fake News are popping suicide pills. Unbelievable.

Trump drops the hammer with his first campaign ad. This is the real reason Dems hate him. He fights back instead of curling up in a ball and apologizing like most Reps.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bbixdV2F6Ts" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Joe Biden can't carry Trump's jockstrap, lol