• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Uh oh! Parler removed Lin Wood’s post calling for Pence’s execution. Censorship. What say you?

Don’t look away. Don't let them distract you. This is happening in Trump's America, right here and right now.

ErZH_xHVoAYmEq5

Mostly peaceful. FACT. Again, there were thousands of protests, are you so delusional to think that there were thousands of riots?

Let's use your logic Floggy (flawed as it always is)....

January 6 was mostly peaceful. FACT. It was a handful of people that caused violence.

Say it with me...January 6 was mostly peaceful. This is YOUR logic. If you are consistent (which you never are) you must apply the same logic you just spewed. It was a vastly and mostly peaceful protest. Facts, per your logic.

Last year's riots tore up DC, New York, Rochester, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Portland and Seattle minimum. Many multiple times. 23 killed. Billions in damage. Federal buildings and personnel targeted. Law enforcement targeted. Police barracks burned with officers inside. THOUSANDS of bad apples in those thousands of protests did countless more damage to this nation.

It’s telling me that communists are scared that Americans won’t passively accept communists stealing elections and taking their rights away.

Uh oh! Parler removed Lin Wood’s post calling for Pence’s execution. Censorship. What say you?

Too little, too late. I read Amazon cancelled Parler's web hosting service yesterday, will go into effect as of midnight tonight. Unless they can pull a switcheroo in a hurry, not sure how that site will be up, without a web server.

It's gonna be tough for them to proceed, their legal team just abruptly quit.

#BREAKING: In television news interview, CEO of Parler says attorneys representing the company have dropped them as a client.

Funny what happens when a violent insurrection against the federal government is carried out on your platform. Thoughts & prayers.

Don’t look away. Don't let them distract you. This is happening in Trump's America, right here and right now.

ErZH_xHVoAYmEq5

And this is the America you supported, an America where a President of the USA launched and was responsible for the creation of BLM. Their activist Michah Johnson assassinated 5 police officers in Dallas.

Your selective outrage is on full display.

en0708pelleydallastictoc.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ee8iOwb_YLc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

January 6 was mostly peaceful. FACT. It was a handful of people that caused violence.
The handful of people being Ted Cruz, Trump, Don Jr. and others who incited this mob? That's what you meant, correct?

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Donald Trump needs to pay for this. For the rest of his miserable life. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AnatomyOfCapitolAttack?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#AnatomyOfCapitolAttack</a> <br> <a href="https://t.co/n1GLMBUwdi">pic.twitter.com/n1GLMBUwdi</a></p>— Tiffany Drastic (@PDXEleven) <a href="https://twitter.com/PDXEleven/status/1348331332217106432?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 10, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

Communists are spinning because they are communists.

Mostly peaceful. FACT. Again, there were thousands of protests, are you so delusional to think that there were thousands of riots?

Tim has a paper-thin understanding of the terms 'mostly peaceful' and 'a handful of people.'

Viewer Discretion Is Advised.

And this is the America you supported, an America where a President of the USA launched and was responsible for the creation of BLM. Their activist Michah Johnson assassinated 5 police officers in Dallas.

Your selective outrage is on full display.

en0708pelleydallastictoc.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ee8iOwb_YLc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Timstrawmanfan.

Thought I would post these lyrics to Metallica’s song “Eye of the Beholder.” Heard it earlier today and think it’s pretty prophetic (written back in the 80s...the album it’s on, “And Justice for All’” was released in 1988).

Do you see what I see?
Truth is an offense
You silence for your confidence
Do you hear what I hear?
Doors are slamming shut
Limit your imagination
Keep you where they must
Do you feel what I feel?
Bittering distress
Who decides what you express?
Do you take what I take?
Endurance is the word
Moving back instead of forward
Seems to me absurd
Doesn't matter what you see
Or into it what you read
You can do it your own way
If it's done just how I say
Independence limited
Freedom of choice is made for you, my friend
Freedom of speech is words that they will bend
Freedom with their exception
Do you fear what I fear?
Living properly
Truths to you are lies to me
Do you choose what I choose?
More alternatives
Energy derives from both the plus and negative
Do you need what I need?
Boundaries overthrown
Look inside to each his own
Do you trust what I trust?
Me, myself and I
Penetrate the smoke screen
I see through the selfish lie
Or into it what you read
Independence limited
Freedom with their exception
Do you know what I know?
Your money and your wealth
You silence just to hear yourself
Do you want what I want?
Desire not a thing
I hunger after independence
Lengthen freedom's ring
Or into it what you read
Independence limited
Freedom no longer frees you
Or into it what you read

Tim has a paper-thin understanding of the terms 'mostly peaceful' and 'a handful of people.'

Commies still tryna spin because they are communists.

Communists are spinning because they are communists.
Commies still tryna spin because they are communists.

Remember what I told you Trog, it's telltale sign.

Especially, when that's a comment on a video with exactly 0% spin. It's simply unedited footage shot from the ground during the siege.

The handful of people being Ted Cruz, Trump, Don Jr. and others who incited this mob? That's what you meant, correct?

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Donald Trump needs to pay for this. For the rest of his miserable life. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/AnatomyOfCapitolAttack?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#AnatomyOfCapitolAttack</a> <br> <a href="https://t.co/n1GLMBUwdi">pic.twitter.com/n1GLMBUwdi</a></p>— Tiffany Drastic (@PDXEleven) <a href="https://twitter.com/PDXEleven/status/1348331332217106432?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 10, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

We still wait for your side to produce Trumps' calls for "attacking" the Capitol and causing violence.

Telling protestors to march to the Capitol and let their voices be heard and to fight for their rights is NOT a call for violence.

Leaders for centuries in this country have called for their followers to protest and to fight. Zero difference. You're fabricating that which you want to see.

Timstrawmanfan.

And again you deflect. You either condemn all violence or you don't. You all seemed to be fine with Obama stoking the flames of BLM which led to these assassinations (plural, there were many).

Ya still can't bring yourself to say he used language that incited and you still can't seem to condemn it to this day. Probably because you view the cause as noble.

And we will continue to dance the same circular dance.

The video of David Dorn being executed last year was posted. You never stepped up to condemn it. You called the protests mostly peaceful.

The formula is simple Tibs, you get outraged when violence is committed by the right. When your minions shoot Congressmen, kill police officers, run Congressmen off the road with their cars, burn and pillage cities, kill innocents, attack federal buildings, assassinate police, you justify it and call those acts "mostly peaceful."

You are and remain the King of Selective Outrage.

And we will continue to dance the same circular dance.

I shudder to think what the reaction would've been on this board from you and others, if the Jan 6th Capitol attacks would have been carried out by Biden supporters and extremists from the left. With the exact same turn of events, the same pictures, the same video footage, the same injuries and sadly, deaths.

This site may have fried the web server, the outrage would have been through the roof, as opposed to the tepid response we've seen. Oh well, such is life in the MAGA bubble, a vivid example of your favorite term 'selective outrage' I guess.

I shudder to think what the reaction would've been on this board from you and others, if the Jan 6th Capitol attacks would have been carried out by Biden supporters and extremists from the left. With the exact same turn of events, the same pictures, the same video footage, the same injuries and sadly, deaths.

This site may have fried the web server, the outrage would have been through the roof, as opposed to the tepid response we've seen. Oh well, such is life in the MAGA bubble, a vivid example of your favorite term 'selective outrage' I guess.

We would have reacted EXACTLY the same as we did last summer. Exactly the same.

Like I said it scares the **** out of communists when real Americans fight back.

We still wait for your side to produce Trumps' calls for "attacking" the Capitol and causing violence.

Why don't you ask Rep. Liz Cheney, the House Republican Conference Chair, the third-highest GOP position in the House?

"We just had a violent mob assault the US Capitol in an attempt to prevent us from carrying our constitutional duty," she said.

"And there's no question the president formed the mob, the president incited the mob, the president addressed the mob, he lit the flame. And this is what America is not."

"The president is abusing the trust of the American people and he's abusing the trust of the people who supported him."

"There are serious questions about the president's involvement and responsibility for what happened here tonight, today at the Capitol and it cannot be tolerated."

"The president's response so far has been completely intolerable and insufficient."

ErZH_xHVoAYmEq5

cops were shot at in Obama's America. you said nothing.
politicians were shot at in Obama's America. you said nothing.

I expect no less than the same from you in a Harris-Biden administration

We would have reacted EXACTLY the same as we did last summer. Exactly the same.

Um, yeah, my point exactly. And pray tell, why aren't you reacting like that now? A violent, politically-motivated attack on the Capitol doesn't really move the needle for you, doesn't trigger your moral outrage? Because it's Trump's people doing the rioting? It doesn't quite reach the high standard of say, street protests against police brutality?

Last edited:
Um, yeah, my point exactly. And pray tell, why aren't your reacting like that now?

because its been over and done with. there's not any further breaching the Capitol. Order's been restored. We've all said the ******* who started this should be arrested. And those arrests are on-going.
unlike you, we don't pearl-clutch and feign faux outrage for days on end like you and Flog.