• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Too little, too late. I read Amazon cancelled Parler's web hosting service yesterday, will go into effect as of midnight tonight. Unless they can pull a switcheroo in a hurry, not sure how that site will be up, without a web server.

It's gonna be tough for them to proceed, their legal team just abruptly quit.

#BREAKING: In television news interview, CEO of Parler says attorneys representing the company have dropped them as a client.

Funny what happens when a violent insurrection against the federal government is carried out on your platform. Thoughts & prayers.

Spoken like a true communist.

I condemn all violence, I don’t make it a point to state the obvious every time it happens.

Correction, you only condemn it when it's from a non-left entity.

At which BLM protest did Obama give a speech that incited a riot?

The BLM cause is real, not some baseless completely unproven nonsensical conspiracy theory. Why don’t you think it’s noble?

Dipshit, read my post again. I didn't say he spoke at a BLM rally, did I?

Obama's rhetoric after Michael Brown got himself killed led to rioting, and the rise of BLM...which soon after began assassinating police officers, including one Michah Johnson in Dallas.

Time to unleash your Blue Lives Matter rage. You know, the one that's been driving your narrative for years now. Here's your chance to get on the right side of history.

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">ICYMI<br><br>In this video, Proud Boys scream “F*ck the Police!” and clash with Salem PD after they were asked to disperse from a protest at the Oregon Capitol.<br><br>Please share. <a href="https://t.co/JHA8TbnLKX">pic.twitter.com/JHA8TbnLKX</a></p>— Nick Knudsen &#55356;&#56826;&#55356;&#56824; (@NickKnudsenUS) <a href="https://twitter.com/NickKnudsenUS/status/1348462916928851969?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

As well as attack that un-American 'communist' Judge Jeanine Pirro, for laying into Trump supporters. Btw, this is a great example of someone desperately trying to pass off blame, as she's had a primary role in spreading Trump's lies for years, all the way up to the events of Jan 6th. Now she's outraged, lol.

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jeanine condemns her own viewers <a href="https://t.co/m0SWtLVRf1">pic.twitter.com/m0SWtLVRf1</a></p>— Acyn Torabi (@Acyn) <a href="https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1348089488942059521?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 10, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>
<iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.96fd96193cc66c3e11d4c5e4c7c7ec97.html?origin=https%3A%2F%2Fsteelernationforums.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

**** you Tibs you communist hack. We all know you don't mind violence from your side directed at us. You hate real Americans and that's okay real Americans hate you commies right back.

**** you Tibs you communist hack.

Funny, I've done my best to stay above the fray, to steer clear from personal attacks, calling people names. Yet these attacks keep coming my way, post after post.

Seems like you don't want to - or simply can't - discuss the Proud Boys turning on police officers, or the clip of Judge Jeanine calling out the Trump base. Instead, you hurl personal insults.

I'm sure Tim, Confluence and the mods will be along soon to call you out for it.

Funny, I've done my best to stay above the fray, to steer clear from personal attacks, calling people names. Yet these attacks keep coming my way, post after post.

Seems like you don't want to - or simply can't - discuss the Proud Boys turning on police officers, or the clip of Judge Jeanine calling out the Trump base. Instead, you hurl personal insults.

I'm sure Tim, Confluence and the mods will be along soon to call you out for it.

Tibs you communist ****,

Spare me your bullshit. You have engaged in tons of personal insults. I’m simply not playing nice with communist useful idiots like you Flog and 21.

Tibs you communist ****, Spare me your bullshit. You have engaged in tons of personal insults. I’m simply not playing nice with communist useful idiots like you Flog and 21.

Not even an attempt to be a part of civilized society. Duly noted.

Not even an attempt to be a part of civilized society. Duly noted.

Communists are the antithesis of civilization. Over 100,000,000 dead in the 20th century bear that out. So eat a bowl of dicks you communist retard.

After watching 60 Minutes tonight, I’m all for Donald being removed from office, but I probably wouldn’t go out of my way to make it happen. If he had years left to serve, maybe.

#italydidit. Apparently, we're the laughing stock of the world.
Newsflash: US President's have made the US a laughingstock starting with Clinton. That is almost 2 generations of both subpar leadership and pathetic partisanship.

Other countries are also laughable, but they are not the US.

Russia, China have both had a long period of stability with strong leadership. The US, well, not so much.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Vile Comrade Tibs, Useful Idiot, has a history of personal attacks on contributors here at SN. Look it up.

Newsflash: US President's have made the US a laughingstock starting with Clinton. That is almost 2 generations of both subpar leadership and pathetic partisanship.

Other countries are also laughable, but they are not the US.

Russia, China have both had a long period of stability with strong leadership. The US, well, not so much.

Of course. Clinton is a grifter. Bush Jr a go-along-to-get-along fool. Obama? What a failure aside from dragging this country down. He was very successful at that. **** it started with Bush Sr. Thousand points of light, stay the course, no new taxes (lies).

Vile Comrade Tibs, Useful Idiot, has a history of personal attacks on contributors here at SN. Look it up.

We have a saying for people like Tibs in the southern USA. It goes like this: He’d rather climb a tree to tell a lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth.

So comparing Obama to Trump is a false equivalence?

I suppose so. One would need to struggle really hard, as the media has, to say Trump incited last week's violence....given, he used no words calling anyone to violence.

On the other hand, there's hard evidence regarding Obama. So it's clear, on the one hand, we can directly blame Obama for much BLM-inspired violence, while on the other hand one has to twist, manipulate and spin to accuse Trump of "causing" last week's violence.

So you're right, it's a poor comparison.

--------------------

How Obama Created BLM:

As the first black president, Obama had a great opportunity to prove that racial divisions in the country have greatly receded." He really did. Tremendous progress has been made. He did the opposite instead...But instead of acknowledging this progress, Obama has done the exact opposite, hyping up incidents where blacks encounter law enforcement in negative situations and claiming there was racism involved.

As a result, anytime a black man dies due to an encounter with law enforcement anymore, there is now a large segment within the black population — as well as sympathetic left-wing activists — who get vocally upset and claim it must be due to racism. He has blown up these encounters to the point where black activists are now rioting and looting.

The first Incident - Professor Henry Louis Gates

The first major incident during Obama’s tenure as president involved the arrest of Harvard Professor Henry Louis Gates at his home in 2009. He couldn’t get his house door open and tried to force it open, and a neighbor called the police. The police thought he was a burglar and arrested him. Even though there was no evidence of racism, Obama said afterward,

“I don't know, not having been there and not seeing all the facts, what role race played in that. But I think it's fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two, that the Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home, and, number three, what I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there's a long history in this country of African Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately.”

The second incident - Trayvon Martin

The fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in 2012 by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, a Hispanic who got into a scuffle with him late at night...Although it turned out Martin had a history of burglaries, Obama chose to blow up the incident and portray him as someone innocent who was targeted because of his race. He gave a speech where he went on and on about how blacks are targeted and followed around by the police. He also held Martin up as someone wonderful, saying if he had a son he would look like Martin.

The third incident - Michael Brown

"Michael Brown: By this time, Obama had successfully radicalized many blacks, who clamored for the prosecution of Wilson and began rioting in the streets of Ferguson, looting and vandalizing businesses. Obama said during a speech shortly after the shooting that the racial divide in the American justice system “stains the heart of black children.” He went on, “Too many young men of color feel targeted by law enforcement — guilty of walking while black or driving while black, judged by stereotypes that fuel fear and resentment and hopelessness.” Hands Up Don't Shoot t-shirts became popular, sports figures were now wearing these shirts, the narrative was set because of Obama's words - Michael Brown was murdered.

Well after protests had begun in Ferguson, Obama said to them specifically "Stay the course." The protests had already become violent when he said this. (Trump told last week's protestors to go home) - https://youtu.be/2krijM99vSo

After there was no indictment in the Michael Brown case, Obama called for the "police to have restraint" while saying "I also appeal to the law enforcement officials in Ferguson and the region to show care and restraint in managing peaceful protests that may occur"...hmmm, pre-disposing that what was going to happen would be peaceful, while pre-disposing the police would likely be violent.

Obama gave another divisive speech after the decision not to indict Officer Wilson was announced, as usual implying there was racism involved, “The fact is, in too many parts of this country, a deep distrust exists between law enforcement and communities of color. Some of this is the result of the legacy of racial discrimination in this country.” - What perfect language to drive peace, right? Just admit there's rampant racism, the police are at fault, and anyone of color is a victim.

Speaking at the annual Congressional Black Caucus Foundation dinner in Washington - Mr. Obama said the death of Michael Brown “awakened our nation” to a reality that black citizens already understood...“In too many communities around the country, a gulf of mistrust exists between local residents and law enforcement,” Mr. Obama said. “Too many young men of color feel targeted by law enforcement — guilty of walking while black or driving while black, judged by stereotypes that fuel fear and resentment and hopelessness.”. Soon after uttering these words, a Ferguson police officer was shot in the arm after an encounter with two men at a community center in the St. Louis suburb.

Fourth Incident - Freddie Gray

Freddie Gray was arrested in Baltimore, and died from injuries to his neck and spine while being transported in a police van. While it is not clear whether or not the police improperly transported him, causing the injuries, there is no evidence it was due to racism...After Gray’s death, there was massive rioting in the streets of Baltimore. Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Black encouraged the destructive rioting, saying, “we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.” Obama responded by not only claiming it was racism by law enforcement, but implying that it is a chronic, huge problem.

“This has been going on for a long time,” he said. “This is not new, and we shouldn’t pretend that it’s new. The good news is that perhaps there’s some newfound awareness, because of social media and video cameras and so forth, that there are problems and challenges when it comes to how policing and our laws are applied in certain communities and we have to pay attention to it.”

"Obama could have healed race relations by stating after each of these incidents that he did not believe racism played a role." Instead, he INSISTED on making each one ABOUT racism, inflaming Americans, specifically Americans of Color. But it fit the Democratic strategy: "1) Keep blacks and sympathetic left-wing activists voting Democrat by asserting that racism still exists and the Democratic Party is the one that will help them with its politically correct diversity policies, and 2) turn people against law enforcement."

"Obama’s legacy as president is that anytime a black person suffers injuries at the hands of the police, there will be rioting and the police will be vigorously prosecuted in highly publicized, devastating trials. The only way they will be able to avoid it will be to stop arresting blacks, creating a two-tier justice system."

Sound familiar?

-------------

Dallas Police Shootings:

President Obama addressed the issue of police-involved shootings repeatedly over his two terms with one clear premise: the justice system is plagued by “systemic racism,” both “conscious and unconscious.” Hours before the orchestrated attack on police officers at a Black Lives Matter rally in Dallas that left five officers dead and six others wounded, Obama delivered a lengthy speech on racism in the police force and justice system.

Obama’s speech came in response to the police-involved shootings of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile, which were still under investigation, with many facts still coming to light and the motivations behind the attack, racial or otherwise, still unclear. Despite all the unknowns surrounding the cases, Obama framed both in terms of racism, saying “Americans should be troubled by the shootings,” which he suggested were connected to other racially motivated ones and thus “symptomatic of a broader set of racial disparities” in our criminal justice system.

Obama then laid out statistics about minority arrest and incarceration rates, many of which have been debunked for failing to provide the full context of the data. Obama followed his carefully picked statistics by stressing that we should all be “troubled” by what he claims is systemic racism in the justice system. “And when incidents like this occur, there’s a big chunk of our fellow citizenry that feels as if because of the color of their skin they are not being treated the same,” he said. “And that hurts. And that should trouble all of us. This is not just a black issue. It’s not just a Hispanic issue. This is an American issue that we should all care about; all fair minded people should be concerned.”

Just hours after President Obama blasted cops for targeting blacks in the wake of two police-involved shooting deaths and said "change has been too slow," five officers were killed by sniper fire at a Black Lives Matter rally.

On a Facebook posting that Obama put up around 3 p.m. EDT Thursday, he lamented that recent fatal shootings in Louisiana and Minnesota "are not isolated incidents."

Obama wrote that "they are symptomatic of the broader challenges within our criminal justice system, the racial disparities that appear across the system year after year."

At 6:45 that evening, he gave a speech from Poland, to reiterate these points. "When we see data that indicates disparities in how African Americans and Latinos may be treated in various jurisdictions around the country, then it's incumbent on all of us to say, we can do better than this."

Obama complained that "change has been too slow and we have to have a greater sense of urgency about this."

Just before 8 p.m. EDT, the sniper fire struck police in Dallas at a Black Lives Matter rally, which was being held to protest the two killings Obama was talking about. Five cops were killed and seven wounded in the attack -- one of the murders caught on videotape was at point-blank range.

After these killings, Obama offered no new Facebook posting. He didn't give another speech. He just issued a short statement condemning the "vicious, calculated and despicable attack on law enforcement."

The lack of balance is shocking, but it is in keeping with Obama's approach to law enforcement since entering the White House. At every opportunity, he's taken pains to foment public anger when a cop kills a black person -- often long before the facts are known -- while issuing little more than terse statements when police are targeted by killers.

--------------
War on Cops:

The head of a law enforcement advocacy group lashed out at President Barack Obama in the wake of the Dallas shootings that left five police officers dead, accused the president of carrying out a "war on cops."

“I think [the Obama administration] continued appeasements at the federal level with the Department of Justice, their appeasement of violent criminals, their refusal to condemn movements like Black Lives Matter, actively calling for the death of police officers, that type of thing, all the while blaming police for the problems in this country has led directly to the climate that has made Dallas possible,” William Johnson, the executive director of the National Association of Police Organizations, said in an interview with Fox on Friday morning.

Last edited:
zs5744na5ka61.png

I suppose so. One would need to struggle really hard, as the media has, to say Trump incited last week's violence....given, he used no words calling anyone to violence.

On the other hand, there's hard evidence regarding Obama. So it's clear, on the one hand, we can directly blame Obama for much BLM-inspired violence, while on the other hand one has to twist, manipulate and spin to accuse Trump of "causing" last week's violence.

So you're right, it's a poor comparison.

--------------------

How Obama Created BLM:

The first Incident - Professor Henry Louis Gates

The second incident - Trayvon Martin

The third incident - Michael Brown

"Michael Brown: By this time, Obama had successfully radicalized many blacks, who clamored for the prosecution of Wilson and began rioting in the streets of Ferguson, looting and vandalizing businesses. Obama said during a speech shortly after the shooting that the racial divide in the American justice system “stains the heart of black children.” He went on, “Too many young men of color feel targeted by law enforcement — guilty of walking while black or driving while black, judged by stereotypes that fuel fear and resentment and hopelessness.” Hands Up Don't Shoot t-shirts became popular, sports figures were now wearing these shirts, the narrative was set because of Obama's words - Michael Brown was murdered.

Well after protests had begun in Ferguson, Obama said to them specifically "Stay the course." The protests had already become violent when he said this. (Trump told last week's protestors to go home) - https://youtu.be/2krijM99vSo

After there was no indictment in the Michael Brown case, Obama called for the "police to have restraint" while saying "I also appeal to the law enforcement officials in Ferguson and the region to show care and restraint in managing peaceful protests that may occur"...hmmm, pre-disposing that what was going to happen would be peaceful, while pre-disposing the police would likely be violent.

Obama gave another divisive speech after the decision not to indict Officer Wilson was announced, as usual implying there was racism involved, “The fact is, in too many parts of this country, a deep distrust exists between law enforcement and communities of color. Some of this is the result of the legacy of racial discrimination in this country.” - What perfect language to drive peace, right? Just admit there's rampant racism, the police are at fault, and anyone of color is a victim.

Speaking at the annual Congressional Black Caucus Foundation dinner in Washington - Mr. Obama said the death of Michael Brown “awakened our nation” to a reality that black citizens already understood...“In too many communities around the country, a gulf of mistrust exists between local residents and law enforcement,” Mr. Obama said. “Too many young men of color feel targeted by law enforcement — guilty of walking while black or driving while black, judged by stereotypes that fuel fear and resentment and hopelessness.”. Soon after uttering these words, a Ferguson police officer was shot in the arm after an encounter with two men at a community center in the St. Louis suburb.

Fourth Incident - Freddie Gray

"Obama could have healed race relations by stating after each of these incidents that he did not believe racism played a role." Instead, he INSISTED on making each one ABOUT racism, inflaming Americans, specifically Americans of Color. But it fit the Democratic strategy: "1) Keep blacks and sympathetic left-wing activists voting Democrat by asserting that racism still exists and the Democratic Party is the one that will help them with its politically correct diversity policies, and 2) turn people against law enforcement."

"Obama’s legacy as president is that anytime a black person suffers injuries at the hands of the police, there will be rioting and the police will be vigorously prosecuted in highly publicized, devastating trials. The only way they will be able to avoid it will be to stop arresting blacks, creating a two-tier justice system."

Sound familiar?

-------------

Dallas Police Shootings:

--------------
War on Cops:

quoting this so these idiots can see it twice, hopefully reading it at least once.

That's our media. Bunch of phony jerkoffs. I had to laugh at Arnold Schwarzenegger comparing it to NAZI Germany...haha. ******* guy has been in California too long. I used to like him, but now he's just another tool.

Which side of history will you be on? Will you ride it out with Trump, or side with America?

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">"Armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from 16 January through at least 20 January, and at the US Capitol from 17 January through 20 January," according to an FBI bulletin obtained by <a href="https://twitter.com/ABC?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ABC</a></p>— Aaron Katersky (@AaronKatersky) <a href="https://twitter.com/AaronKatersky/status/1348674449965527045?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A group is calling for “storming” state, local, and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Trump is removed prior to Inauguration Day, per an FBI bulletin obtained by <a href="https://twitter.com/ABC?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ABC</a></p>— Aaron Katersky (@AaronKatersky) <a href="https://twitter.com/AaronKatersky/status/1348674781944688640?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The FBI has "received information about an identified armed group intending to travel to Washington, DC on 16 January. They have warned that if Congress attempts to remove POTUS via the 25th Amendment a huge uprising will occur," according to a bulletin obtained by <a href="https://twitter.com/ABC?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ABC</a></p>— Aaron Katersky (@AaronKatersky) <a href="https://twitter.com/AaronKatersky/status/1348675941309034496?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

Which side of history will you be on? Will you ride it out with Trump, or side with America?

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">"Armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from 16 January through at least 20 January, and at the US Capitol from 17 January through 20 January," according to an FBI bulletin obtained by <a href="https://twitter.com/ABC?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ABC</a></p>— Aaron Katersky (@AaronKatersky) <a href="https://twitter.com/AaronKatersky/status/1348674449965527045?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A group is calling for “storming” state, local, and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Trump is removed prior to Inauguration Day, per an FBI bulletin obtained by <a href="https://twitter.com/ABC?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ABC</a></p>— Aaron Katersky (@AaronKatersky) <a href="https://twitter.com/AaronKatersky/status/1348674781944688640?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The FBI has "received information about an identified armed group intending to travel to Washington, DC on 16 January. They have warned that if Congress attempts to remove POTUS via the 25th Amendment a huge uprising will occur," according to a bulletin obtained by <a href="https://twitter.com/ABC?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ABC</a></p>— Aaron Katersky (@AaronKatersky) <a href="https://twitter.com/AaronKatersky/status/1348675941309034496?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

damn! you can find this ****, but somehow cannot find the specific words OrangeMan uttered to send the mob into a frenzy and impose their will on the Capitol Building.

damn! you can find this ****, but somehow cannot find the specific words OrangeMan uttered to send the mob into a frenzy and impose their will on the Capitol Building.

That didn't take long.

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The impeachment article against President Trump includes a reference to the 14th Amendment, the post-Civil War addition to the Constitution that prohibits anyone who “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” against the U.S. from holding future office. <a href="https://t.co/g89L1WE7n8">https://t.co/g89L1WE7n8</a> <a href="https://t.co/U6FtXshS4U">pic.twitter.com/U6FtXshS4U</a></p>— The New York Times (@nytimes) <a href="https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1348675520620326914?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 11, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>