• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Flog learned a new word!

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Funny you twist and lie what the tax cut really was. I got more money back and my Companies owner got more money back and hired me and others with the saving he is getting in taxes. My customers trend toward the more wealthy side and guess what they have been doing? Spending more of their own money not sent to the government on fixing up their homes making them more energy efficient and helping my Company grow and hiring 10 more install crews in a year and a half. that is about 30+ good paying jobs created and a lot of it thanks to tax savings. Those 30 new employees making more money are then doing what? Paying taxes. smaller slice of individual pie but now a bigger pie. Everyone benefits. Taxes go up we sell less houses do not become more energy efficient tax revenue falls. Funny how it works.

Also almost everyone who pays taxes benefitted from the cuts except for a rare few who had outrageous itemizations.

I made home improvements as well, but I CHOSE to use a home equity loan and not the FORCED loan by the Federal Government which is what Trump’s tax cut really was. Nothing more than another stimulus.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
I'm not a mathematician , but it took them only a week to draw up Impeachment papers, but it took them 8 months to give the American people $600 during a pandemic? Keep bowing down to the politicians in DC. They get off as we fight amongst eachother for their "honor" and good name. It's laughable and sad.

While this is true republicans are just as bad. They had years to draw up alternative Healthcare and failed among other things. They all just sit on their hands and i really wonder what they do all day

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Just curious a day later, if you've managed to wipe the egg off your face? How much of an *** do you have to be to type up that amount of soppy bullshit? Because I didn't immediately respond to something on the board? Holy ****.

Your obsession and infatuation with me is beyond anything close to normal. Do you keep an Excel spreadsheet, logging my posts with my comings and goings? Really, who gives a rat's *** about this stuff?

I'll check in and check out of this board however I see fit. I'll leave and never come back, how's that? Or maybe I will come back, a month later. Hmm, maybe six months, a year? Nah, how 'bout a week later? Or, maybe I won't leave at all, but continue to haunt and torment your soul with my political takes.

Ha ha, it's pure comedy to live in someone's head like this. Though I have to admit, it's a bit creepy too.

Karen...I mean Tibs...

Egg? We all stare at it still dripping from your face after cwying yoor widdle eyes - "Sheesh you have to dig up posts from 2016" ::sniffle:: followed by the epic ***** slap realization that once again, for the millionth time, you were exposed as the hypocritical Liberal you are. Tibs: "I HAVE been a cheerleader for Twitter warriors ruining people's lives for words they used when they were kids...****...****...****...now it's me"

You got smacked right across the face by one of the "new world ways" you support, and we got to watch it unfold.

Top 3 or 4 moment here at SN.

I'll refer you back to this: http://www.steelernationforums.com/...pitol-breached&p=795213&viewfull=1#post795213

It explains in great detail why so many here focus on your posts. I keep the wariest eye on the predator outside my home that may do me harm. The FBI keeps an eye on those they deem to be the greatest threats. We all rail on you because your ideas, words and what you support are AltLeft, often extreme. And frankly you have to be policed. You typically don't go a page on this board with a direct or inferred personal insult of someone.

If this attention makes you feel special, I'll remind you again...you lack any form of self awareness.

I wouldn't be shocked if a guy like Tim is on the neighborhood watch list.

Sorry to disappoint you Karen, I'm just a long-time youth coach, parent of 2, mentor of many younger people, and active member of my community. You'll be happy to know that on the Neighborhood Watch, I don't carry. You won't read about me meeting Trayvon.

Just your average white middle class American, a success story in ways given my roots, tryna do my best in America. To Liberals, I'm the devil, of course.

Last edited:

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It’s quite telling that the word “gaslighting” lay dormant for decades until The Great O, The Outrageous Orator, The Disorganized Community Organizer, O'Beezy became President.

fixed it for you

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
I made home improvements as well, but I CHOSE to use a home equity loan and not the FORCED loan by the Federal Government which is what Trump’s tax cut really was. Nothing more than another stimulus.

What was the point in this response? It does nothing to disprove my point in anyway seems like pure virtue signaling and an attempt to be ironic. Weak.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Tim: I'm just an average, normal Joe. Not infatuated with you at all.
Nobody:
Tim: To prove my point, I'm going to type up yet another diatribe about you and your posts.
Nobody:
Also Tim: And remember, I'm not obsessed with you at all.
Nobody:

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
While this is true republicans are just as bad. They had years to draw up alternative Healthcare and failed among other things. They all just sit on their hands and i really wonder what they do all day

I didn't call out only one particular party. The Reps are just as bad, as some are Republican Light(RHINOS). They will cave easier than Monica in the Oval Office.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
All: As somebody previously posted, an actual journalist, Glenn Greenwald, obtained the identities of the first 13 arrested for participating in the January 6, 2021 protests and found that exactly zero were active users of Parler. ZERO. NONE. Therefore, the supposed justification that Google and Amazon gave for attacking that platform is a provable lie. Those entities simply used the protests as a means to attack a competitor.

Come on Steeltime, I know you're better than this and smarter than this. Why play into the hands of those accusing Trump and his base of espousing conspiracy theories and lies? Because that's exactly what you're doing.

'You're Scared Now': Watch Parler Videos Rioters Filmed Inside the Capitol
https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7v...nside-the-capitol?utm_source=vicenewsfacebook

Videos taken by the pro-Trump mob and originally uploaded to Parler are being re-shared and categorised online to help identity people who trashed the Capitol.

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Parler sued Amazon in connection with the latter’s refusal to host its platform. In response, Amazon provided a list of posts evidencing the intent to cause harm to Congress members, government officials, lawyers, teachers, doctors, and others. The posts are deeply disturbing.</p>— A Worried Citizen (@ThePubliusUSA) <a href="https://twitter.com/ThePubliusUSA/status/1349362195709259776?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 13, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Nobody:
Tim: To prove my point, I'm going to type up yet another diatribe about you and your posts.
Nobody:
Nobody:

Speaking of living in someone's head LOL. It pleases me more than you know to have two residences...my physical home here in the states and living rent free in your head Komrade.

I get that you're playing the Alinsky game of "accuse them of what it is you are doing wrong" but it's a failed tactic. We are currently at post #1134, page #57 and this morning you pull up post #979 from page #49 (8 pages ago) to make a point.

My post ate away at you like cancer for 8 pages and 155 posts before you decided to go backwards, dig it up and attempt a reply.

iu

I'm there and it's rent free baby.

:whoo::cool-new:

Last edited:

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Important note and clarification from Steeltime & Glen Greenwald /sic: These are not Trump MAGA supporters, this is not at the Capitol, these videos were not uploaded on Parler. In summary, there is nothing to see here, move right along.

Last edited:

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Some more videos not of MAGA supporters, not at the Capitol, not uploaded to Parler.

Many more at the link in the first post. Glen Greenwald, the esteemed and objective journalist, must have been dozing on the job. Who knew?

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Come on Steeltime, I know you're better than this and smarter than this. Why play into the hands of those accusing Trump and his base of espousing conspiracy theories and lies? Because that's exactly what you're doing.

'You're Scared Now': Watch Parler Videos Rioters Filmed Inside the Capitol
https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7v...nside-the-capitol?utm_source=vicenewsfacebook

Videos taken by the pro-Trump mob and originally uploaded to Parler are being re-shared and categorised online to help identity people who trashed the Capitol.

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Parler sued Amazon in connection with the latter’s refusal to host its platform. In response, Amazon provided a list of posts evidencing the intent to cause harm to Congress members, government officials, lawyers, teachers, doctors, and others. The posts are deeply disturbing.</p>— A Worried Citizen (@ThePubliusUSA) <a href="https://twitter.com/ThePubliusUSA/status/1349362195709259776?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 13, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

Seriously, what is the ******* point if people in Parler filmed anything that happened that day?

IT HAS BEEN proven that riots last year, and much if not all of the Capitol protests were planned on Twitter and Facebook.

Soooo...*******...what if something was filmed by someone on Parler? I can take 5 minutes and pull up shootings, murders, protests, riots, suicides and whatever other form of vile content you want from Twitter. We can find coordination of communications and planning on Twitter for nefarious events.

Yet Parler is removed.

THAT Tibs is the crime. You are focused on the blade of useless grass, you're missing the yard.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Important note and clarification from Steeltime & Glen Greenwald /sic: These are not Trump MAGA supporters, this is not at the Capitol, these videos were not uploaded on Parler. In summary, there is nothing to see here, move right along.

Blade of grass....meet yard

Parler was shut down "supposedly" by a consortium of Big Tech at the whims of Liberal leadership due to this lie: That Parler was where the Riots were planned, coordinated and Parler is full of hateful, seditionists.

I'm repeating: It's been proven, Twitter and Facebook was where all of 2019's destruction and violence was planned. The Capitol Riots were planned on Twitter. If some users communicated through Parler then shame on them.

But they better by God be shutting Twitter down IF THIS IS THE REASON because damn near all of it was planned there.

You miss the obvious once again.

Troglodyte

Reaction score
What was the point in this response? It does nothing to disprove my point in anyway seems like pure virtue signaling and an attempt to be ironic. Weak.

Virtue signaling? How is using a home equity loan virtuous?

Would you prefer people finance through the private sector or with forced loans from the government (again, which is what the Trump tax cut was).

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
This is absolutely correct Jitter. For 2 years, with both the House and the Senate, the Reps did very little to justify the support the people put into them. If Obamacare was so horrible, what simple corrective measures did those opposed make?

The problem lies with all politicians, from both sides, doing little, continually and petulantly playing gotchya.

Biden spent years as Veep, and seems to have built no bridges to meet those from the other side.

Similarly, Trump did nothing to decrease the enmity of those who disagreed with him.

Are McConnell, Schumer, Pelosi et al known for anything except partisan politics of division? (They all seem to be working from the same Fichtner game plan strategy that we all agree had to go)

In spite of all the present day shitflinging from all sides, I remain hopeful that a real American leader, capable of speaking to and for the vast middle of the population, will emerge. I hope soon, before the political gamesmanship turns into civil violence.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Troglodyte

Reaction score
Nobody:
Nobody:
Nobody:

LOL! Exactly!

I saw he quoted and replied to his own post earlier, I let it slide.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
This is absolutely correct Jitter. For 2 years, with both the House and the Senate, the Reps did very little to justify the support the people put into them. If Obamacare was so horrible, what simple corrective measures did those opposed make?

The problem lies with all politicians, from both sides, doing little, continually and petulantly playing gotchya.

Biden spent years as Veep, and seems to have built no bridges to meet those from the other side.

Similarly, Trump did nothing to decrease the enmity of those who disagreed with him.

Are McConnell, Schumer, Pelosi et al known for anything except partisan politics of division? (They all seem to be working from the same Fichtner game plan strategy that we all agree had to go)

In spite of all the present day shitflinging from all sides, I remain hopeful that a real American leader, capable of speaking to and for the vast middle of the population, will emerge. I hope soon, before the political gamesmanship turns into civil violence.

I agree and Biden/Harris are not those leaders. We will have to wait awhile until their stench is removed from the WH and some viable candidates emerge. Not holding my breath, though..

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Virtue signaling? How is using a home equity loan virtuous?

Would you prefer people finance through the private sector or with forced loans from the government (again, which is what the Trump tax cut was).
All money is fungible (look that one up so you can again increase your vocabulary).

You got a loan and a tax break. You chose to articulate that you used one bit of money over the other to signal the virtuous nature of your actions.

You can demonstrate my thesis wrong by telling all here that you sent your extra tax refund back to the federal government because you disagreed with Trump's return of money to citizens.

Go ahead, do tell us what you actually did with the extra money you got from the Trump tax break.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
So true, ha ha!

01.jpg

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
So true, ha ha!

do you actually post anything constructive to HELP the conversation or just throw useless jabs? You really are like ANTIFA. Throws a molotov cocktail then runs and hide. Not contributing anything but hate, destruction and unrest.

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
do you actually post anything constructive to HELP the conversation or just throw useless jabs? You really are like ANTIFA. Throws a molotov cocktail then runs and hide. Not contributing anything but hate, destruction and unrest.

That's rich. What does anybody post on this board that's constructive to HELP the conversation? Throwing useless jabs? That's the m.o. of the Trump base, has been for years. Go ahead and raise your concerns with SteelChip, DBS, Indy and all the others, since it seems to cause you such great consternation. But of course you won't do that, as that would take some honesty, introspection, clarity and even-handedness. And it's a lot easier to pile on the 2-3 libs on the board. Got it.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Nobody:
Nobody:
Nobody:

so you're a nobody?
point taken