• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Again, as we head into the weekend and into Inauguration week, this fact shouldn't be lost on anyone. The militarization at the US Capitol wasn't necessitated by BLM, Muslims, "caravans," Antifa or foreign terrorists. National Guard sits on high alert due to words of Donald J. Trump, who swore to protect & defend us, only to incite hatred & insurrection.

Peaceful transition of power, my ***. It has been anything but.

01.png

A one-trick pony if there ever was one. Pull up all my posts, knock yourself out. I've freely admitted I supported - and will continue to support - the broad civil rights movement, and will always stand against police brutality, regardless of race. I've also made it clear, over and over, that I support the right to peaceful protest, and denounce any type of violence, on any side.

As I've pointed out, it's all too obvious these current events are too much for you to digest, or to address honestly. You cannot face the fact Trump lost this election, and that Joe Biden will soon be sworn in as President. You can't accept the sad fact MAGA radicals stormed the Capitol, wreaking havoc, murdering police, threating the Vice President and members of Congress. You cannot stomach the fact Trump lied to and deceived his supporters about election fraud, and consequently incited an angry mob of his supporters.

It is all too much for you to bear. Hence, we see you wilting under pressure, time and again.

I'm sorry this is happening to you. The sooner you face the truth and begin digesting the facts, the sooner you'll be able to wrap your head around what is happening. I wish you nothing but the best in that endevour.

then, you've no idea what you're doing. you're supporting this on pure emotion. you do not understand the ramifications of the civil rights movement, nor the history of such. allow me to delve further and drop some knowledge on you. please, read on.

Malcolm X said:
“The white liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man. Let me explain what I mean by the white liberal. In America there is no such thing as Democrat or Republican anymore. In America you have liberals and conservatives. The only people living in the past who think in terms of I’m a Democrat or Republican, is the American Negro. He’s the one that runs around bragging about party affiliation. He’s the one that sticks to the Democrat or sticks to the Republican. But white people are divided into two groups, liberals and conservative. The Democrats who are conservative, vote with the Republicans who are conservative. The Democrats who are liberal vote with the Republicans that are liberal. The white liberal aren’t white people who are for independence, who are moral and ethical in their thinking. They are just a faction of white people that are jockeying for power. The same as the white conservative is a faction of white people that are jockeying for power. They are fighting each other for power and prestige, and the one that is the football in the game is the Negro, 20 million black people. A political football, a political pawn, an economic football, and economic pawn. A social football, a social pawn. The liberal elements of whites are those who have perfected the art of selling themselves to the Negro as a friend of the Negro. Getting sympathy of the Negro, getting the allegiance of the Negro, and getting the mind of the Negro. Then the Negro sides with the white liberal, and the white liberal use the Negro against the white conservative. So that anything that the Negro does is never for his own good, never for his own advancement, never for his own progress, he’s only a pawn in the hands of the white liberal. The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros, and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked, or deceived by the white liberal then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man. The only way that our problem will be solved is when the black man wakes up, clean himself up, stand on his own feet and stop begging the white man, and take immediate steps to do for ourselves the things that we have been waiting on the white man to do for us. Once we do for self then we will be able to solve our own problems’ "The white conservatives aren't friends of the Negro either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the Negro always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the Negro but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox. One is the wolf, the other is a fox. No matter what, they’ll both eat you.”

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/8869214-the-white-liberal-is-the-worst-enemy-to-america-and

oh, but Malcolm X also did not trust white conservatives. Yet he pinpointed precisely what it is about the white liberals to not like. I hate using any Malcolm X quote, since i consider the man to be rather racist in his own regard. Yet, that is where you have pushed this conversation, Tibs.

Though Malcolm X held similar disdain and lack of trust for Republicans whom he felt would exploit and deceive just as the Liberal Democrats given the chance, he clearly saw Liberal Democrats as the greatest danger to African Americans. African Americans should heed the warnings of Malcom X even today as the Liberal deception and exploitation of ethnic minorities has all but rendered the minority family unit severely damaged and minority communities in virtual social bondage. It is unfortunate, except that we can now reference four decades of little to no progress when Progressives have been in charge. We need only point to some of the country's largest cities, typically run by Progressive Democrats, to see the deterioration of minority communities. Cities like Flint, Michigan, Chicago, Illinois, Newark, New Jersey, Baltimore, Maryland and St Louis, Missouri have all been historically run by Democrat Mayors dating as far back as 1927 in the case of Chicago. These cities rank among the highest in crime rates, poverty rates, corruption and fiscal irresponsibility.

With truly significant progress made within the African American community over the past several decades, why then does there appear to be more obstacles to continued African American success? How is it that this dilemma seems to happen primarily in Progressive Democrat led cities where the African American populations and African American poverty is at its largest? In 2017, African American spending power was at an all-time high between $1.1 and $1.3 trillion and expected to hit $1.5 trillion by 2021. African Americans represent approximately 12% of the U.S. population with over 35 thousand millionaires.

With this level of power and influence in the U.S., why have African Americans not broken the stranglehold Progressive Democrats have on them? History suggests that it was a combination of the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act being signed into law by President Lyndon Baines Johnson in 1964 and 1965.

These were two milestone laws meant to end segregation in public places and stop African American voter suppression. So why would LBJ, a segregationist and racist, sign anti-segregation and anti-discrimination acts into law when he spent the previous twenty years in congress opposing civil rights?

The short answer is deception and bigotry. The truth of the matter is President Johnson knew that if he were able to get these acts passed into law that he and the Democrat party would secure the Black vote for years to come. They were correct. In short, winning the African American vote meant an easier and quicker route to power.

Lyndon Johnson did not hold African Americans in a positive light, but if he could win them over and increase democrat power by signing redundant acts that had been previously signed into law several times prior, well, why the hell not?

Others argue that Republican presidents in the early 1900s lost favor among African Americans due to lack of action to improve the African American condition, even though Americans were fast-growing weary of civil rights battles. However, African Americans continued to vote republican and remained at parity with African Americans votign democrat until the election of Harry S. Truman, who earlier desegregated the Army and fought against racial bias in federal employment in the mid-1900s. However, Harry Truman was also a racist and segregationist. He despised African Americans and Asians..

Up until 1964, between 30 and 40 percent of African Americans voted Republican. It was President Lyndon B. Johnson signign the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act that won him 94 percent of the Black Vote. Republicans have struggled to win more than 10-15 percent of the Black vote ever since.

if you are truly someone with an open mind about American politics and the political football game, read L.I.E.S. by Henry T. Chriss.

giphy.gif

"If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other." -- Ulysses S. Grant

Your entire reason for living is gone next week. What then? You don't have anything constructive to say, have not for four years.

And keep poking the bear. Protesters were not weeping and cowering on the House floor; your heroes were.

the irony?

those ******* peeing themselves on the house floor were being protected from people with flag poles and zip ties by people with guns

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">There are more US troops deployed on Capitol Hill now than in Iraq or Afghanistan. The 15,000 mobilized for Inauguration equals 3 times the number of US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.</p>— Jennifer Griffin (@JenGriffinFNC) <a href="https://twitter.com/JenGriffinFNC/status/1349380049191972871?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 13, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

And they are all there to protect us from the President and his followers. Mind-numbing.

as we let the ramifications of trump's second impeachment sink in, let's do our part as citizens and help round up the maga criminals still on the loose.

The #fbi continues to search for the individuals involved in the violence at the u.s. Capitol on january 6. We ask for the public’s help in identifying people depicted in our new poster. If you see someone familiar, submit a tip at http://fbi.gov/uscapitol. http://ow.ly/gqwn50d7gdl

01.jpg

lol

<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">There are more US troops deployed on Capitol Hill now than in Iraq or Afghanistan. The 15,000 mobilized for Inauguration equals 3 times the number of US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.</p>— Jennifer Griffin (@JenGriffinFNC) <a href="https://twitter.com/JenGriffinFNC/status/1349380049191972871?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 13, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

And they are all there to protect us from the President and his followers. Mind-numbing.

Where the hell is Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler? Shouldn't he have another nationally televised press conference to talk about the evils of deploying Federal forces???

Oh whoops...

Seriously? those who knocked over a table and a pot represent all of those who voted for Trump? Then, by your logic, the idiots who executed David Dorn represent you and your values.

Just watched Trump give a statement following his (second) Impeachment. I have to give him credit, he said all the right things into the camera, reading a highly-scripted message, likely written by his lawyers.

For perhaps the first time in his life, and certainly his presidency, Trump was forced to read a few lines of contrition. It must have been utterly devastating and painful, but he somehow was able to get through it.

The message seems geared mostly towards Senate Republicans, to ease thoughts of convicting him.

At the bare minimum, he said no further words to enflame or incite his supporters. That is a huge step in the right direction, for his last few days remaining in office.

In the end, the content of this speech was mostly bullshit. Akin to an arsonist explaining away the very fire he had caused. Too little, too late.

President Donald J Trump said:
I’d like to offer my most sincere condolences for beating The ***** in 2016.

That’s bullshit. She should be in jail.

**** her and her supporters - who refuse to accept the results of the election.

What he should have said.

Tibs still in here gaslighting.

LOL. A few days ago, DBS discovered the term 'gaslighting,' and has been running with it ever since.

It's ok DBS, there are other words out there that are safe to use. Don't blame me if you feel 'confused, anxious, and unable to trust yourself.' It's not me, it's you.

I just write my opinions on things exactly how I see them. Is that not what a messageboard is for? I'm sorry, if what I write causes you self-doubt and anxiety, that is certainly not my intention.

My views are highly unpopular here (duh), I doubt they would have that type of effect on anyone. But if they do, I apologize.

Ten Republicans members of Congress decided to “gaslight” today.

Yep.

There are always some toadying cowards that worry more about media optics and trying to curry favor with people that are always going to hate them than the truth and doing the right thing. We call those folks RINOs.

Just watched Trump give a statement following his (second) Impeachment. I have to give him credit, he said all the right things into the camera, reading a highly-scripted message, likely written by his lawyers.

For perhaps the first time in his life, and certainly his presidency, Trump was forced to read a few lines of contrition. It must have been utterly devastating and painful, but he somehow was able to get through it.

The message seems geared mostly towards Senate Republicans, to ease thoughts of convicting him.

At the bare minimum, he said no further words to enflame or incite his supporters. That is a huge step in the right direction, for his last few days remaining in office.

In the end, the content of this speech was mostly bullshit. Akin to an arsonist explaining away the very fire he had caused. Too little, too late.

if you think ths is the 1st time trump has nailed a speech, then you have not listened to him the last 4 years.

Yep.

There are always some toadying cowards that worry more about media optics and trying to curry favor with people that are always going to hate them than the truth and doing the right thing. We call those folks RINOs.

They're just kissing the lefto ring. Self preservation is number one.

While all the troops are in D.C., turn the focus on to twitter and facebook headquarters. As the democrats would say, "burn it to the ground". Can't fly to, or book a room in, Washington, D.C.? Then fly to silicon valley and make your stand where the real power lies.

Apparently, twice as many Republicans voted to impeach Trump today compared to the number of Democrats that voted to impeach Clinton. I don’t know if that means they’re twice as patriotic or twice as cowardly.

Don't bother... it's waste of time to engage in banter around here.

tenor.gif

Your whiny, little Commie *** has said this 100 times, at least. STFU already then and GTFO. Commiesrus.com or something similar may be more appropriate for little trolls like you.

Apparently, twice as many Republicans voted to impeach Trump today compared to the number of Democrats that voted to impeach Clinton. I don’t know if that means they’re twice as patriotic or twice as cowardly.

They are twice as likely to want to be re-elected. Politics. Period.
You don't seem to understand how DC works.

While all the troops are in D.C., turn the focus on to twitter and facebook headquarters. As the democrats would say, "burn it to the ground". Can't fly to, or book a room in, Washington, D.C.? Then fly to silicon valley and make your stand where the real power lies.
That’s the ticket. That’ll help MAGA get out of this mess in no time. Good luck!

Easy answer: twice as patriotic.

Your whiny, little Commie *** has said this 100 times, at least. STFU already then and GTFO. Commiesrus.com or something similar may be more appropriate for little trolls like you.
Someone’s got a chapped hide. Wonder why, who the hell knows?

tenor.gif

GulagsAreUs.com..haha. or maybe The United Re-Education Camps for those who refuse to take their commie medicine.

I do hear that our beloved enlightened princess AOC is going to free all of us oppressed in the South. He should look into joining that movement.

Amazing people whose brilliance shines brighter than the hottest star in the universe.

Last edited: