• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Well, at least you got one thing right in your lifetime. As rare as it may be, you made a smart choice & picked the perfect tagline for your av > 'Absolutely worthless.'

Nothing could more perfectly describe your presence here on the board. Bang up job, congrats! (y)

At this point, I'm convinced you have a white sheet & hood hanging in the closet.

You're not very good at this comedy thing.

Are you claiming these were not Trump supporters? What is there to stereotype? It may be difficult for you to stomach, but it is what it is. This is what happened, these are the facts on the ground. If it makes you uncomfortable, maybe raise your voice next time the ex-President and GOP leaders want to overturn an election and carry out a coup of the federal government. That would be my advice, a better, healthier place to focus your attention.
MAYBE, oh, I dunno...something rash... scroll back a few pages to show who... started... this.
hint: rhymes with Trantifa

You're not very good at this comedy thing.

I don't find anything funny about white sheets and hoods. Obviously, you're cut from a different cloth. All the power to you.

Tibs be reading this board like...
giphy.gif

MAYBE, oh, I dunno...something rash... scroll back a few pages to show who... started... this.
hint: rhymes with Trantifa

You wonder why so many folks think Republicans have gone completely nutso, batshit crazy? Posts like this are exhibit A.

Why does this not surprise me, that someone like Supe actually believes it was anyone other than MAGA nutsos who carried out the Jan 6th attack? That's sad, as it should surprise me, but honestly? Meh, it doesn't. Not after seeing how far off the deep end you have fallen. Just another ho hum day here at SN.

Last edited:
And people wonder why Republicans are viewed to have gone completely nutso, batshit crazy. Posts like this are exhibit A.

Why does this not surprise me, that someone like Supe actually believes it was anyone other than MAGA nutsos who carried out the Jan 6th attack? That's sad, as it should surprise me, but honestly? Meh, it doesn't. Not after seeing how far off the deep end you have fallen. Just another ho hum day here at SN.
because
it
was
documented
and
photographed

dipshits like you focus on Facebook and Twitter for social media proof that this was not conducted by antifa.
yet antifa does not use Facebook nor Twitter for **** like this.

pull your head out of your ***. there's a great big social media world out there.

I don't find anything funny about white sheets and hoods. Obviously, you're cut from a different cloth. All the power to you.

I realize you unintentionally stumbled into this like you might stumble into a rational thought, but you actually made a funny.

iu

because
it
was
documented
and
photographed

dipshits like you focus on Facebook and Twitter for social media proof that this was not conducted by antifa.
yet antifa does not use Facebook nor Twitter for **** like this.

pull your head out of your ***. there's a great big social media world out there.

You, along with many others here, are beyond hope. It's sad to see, really.

You desperately grasp onto fringe, completely unsubstantiated conspiracy theories and treat it like gospel. You deny & ignore widely accepted norms and facts. You are a MAGA cultist. You weren't always like this, but this is what you have become.

I hope at some point in the future you can step back and turn away from this dangerous path. It's a road leading to nowhere. Nowhere good, that is.

Good luck.

You, along with many others here, are beyond hope. It's sad to see, really.

You desperately grasp onto fringe, completely unsubstantiated conspiracy theories and treat it like gospel. You deny & ignore widely accepted norms and facts. You are a MAGA cultist. You weren't always like this, but this is what you have become.

I hope at some point in the future you can step back and turn away from this dangerous path. It's a road leading to nowhere. Nowhere good, that is.

Good luck.

peddling a leftist site (Time) with one that can be altered by anyone on the internet (Wiki) as proof of your claim is exactly what we've come to expect from you.

tell me this, if white supremacists are literally every Republican, and all the violence in this country is only caused by white supremacists, why then are these outburts of terrorism occurring while these same people are ... at work?

peddling a leftist site (Time) with one that can be altered by anyone on the internet (Wiki) as proof of your claim is exactly what we've come to expect from you.

Let me just clear this up, for the record. Are you actually suggesting the Jan 6th attack on the Capitol was not carried out by a mob of Trump supporters? Do you truly believe that?

Let me just clear this up, for the record. Are you actually suggesting the Jan 6th attack on the Capitol was not carried out by a mob of Trump supporters? Do you truly believe that?
I'm saying that the vast majority of the people there (99%) were Trump supporters
I'm saying (just as I did about the BLM riots) that the 1% in attendance that started the shitstorm were not Trump supporters and were there to start ****.

this is proven to be the course at BLM riots over the past 6+years.

open your goddamned eyes.

oh, nevermind. you're the same fucknut who compared antifa to the soldiers at D-Day. all hope is lost when attempting to communicate with you.

I'm saying that the vast majority of the people there (99%) were Trump supporters

Ok good, that's a relief. I thought you had completely lost your mind.

Ok good, that's a relief. I thought you had completely lost your mind.
AH. again, only seeing wtf you want to see.
you're goddamned hopeless.

We are hopeless, that's rich coming from the idiot that spewed every conspiracy theory found on the internet about Trump for 4 years straight. Trump continues to live in your head and keeps screwing your brain on a regular bases. Now we have dementia Joe he will provide weekly screw ups for us to make fun of, enjoy the ride. Let me quote you once again-

JUST WAIT JUST WAIT , THE WALLS ARE CLOSING

RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA

AH. again, only seeing wtf you want to see.

You mean this part?

I'm saying (just as I did about the BLM riots) that the 1% in attendance that started the shitstorm were not Trump supporters and were there to start ****.

I was trying to give you the benefit of doubt.

So forget what I said. You have lost your ******* mind. It was none other than the hardcore MAGA's that led the charge on the Capitol. That's a proven fact. There was no Antifa element there. That's another proven fact.

That's too bad. I hope you're able to return to some sense of normalcy and reason at some point in the future, no matter how long that might take. Maybe someday.

Last edited:
Here is what my eyes see and my mind tells me...

Antifa and the BLM organization (which is not to be confused with the movement), have been and will continue to be a much greater threat to the continuation of the republic as it stands, than the yahoos that desecrated the Capitol building on January 6th.

I have a hard time trying to understand peoples perspective that believe the opposite.

Last edited:
You mean this part?

I was trying to give you the benefit of doubt.

So forget what I said. You have lost your ******* mind. It was none other than the hardcore MAGA's that led the charge on the Capitol. That's a proven fact. There was no Antifa element there. That's another proven fact.

That's too bad. I hope you're able to return to some sense of normalcy and reason at some point in the future, no matter how long that might take. Maybe someday.
So...are you saying that no liberals with ties to anti-facist groups were a part of the rioting and entrance into the Capital building? They were all a bunch of racist MAGAs?

(whispers....google the name John Sullivan)

So...are you saying that no liberals with ties to anti-facist groups were a part of the rioting and entrance into the Capital building? They were all a bunch of racist MAGAs?

(whispers....google the name John Sullivan)
La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La

Trump Trump Trump OrangeMan Bad Bad OrangeMan Bad
Trump Trump Trump
OrangeMan Bad Bad OrangeMan Bad

La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La

Funny how Tibs looks at these MAGA folks like their domestic terrorists when HIS side of the political spectrum are forming groups named Insurgence USA. HIS side has actually Bombed the Capital buildings in 1971 (Weather Underground) and in 1983 (Armed Resistance Unit). HIS Side has raided and burned federal buildings and torched entire communities using violence against peaceful people. HIS side formed the KKK and terrorized black people for over a century. HIS side rounded up Japanese AMERICANS and put them into camps during WW2 whereby they lost their homes and businesses in the process.

A few Red Hat folks breech the capital and break a few windows, throw some papers everywhere, and he acts like WE are the problem. ******* idiot.

Funny how Tibs looks at these MAGA folks like their domestic terrorists when HIS side of the political spectrum are forming groups named Insurgence USA. HIS side has actually Bombed the Capital buildings in 1971 (Weather Underground) and in 1983 (Armed Resistance Unit). HIS Side has raided and burned federal buildings and torched entire communities using violence against peaceful people. HIS side formed the KKK and terrorized black people for over a century. HIS side rounded up Japanese AMERICANS and put them into camps during WW2 whereby they lost their homes and businesses in the process.

A few Red Hat folks breech the capital and break a few windows, throw some papers everywhere, and he acts like WE are the problem. ******* idiot.
Not to mention chanting "Death to America"....can you be any more obvious in your intent than that?

I dont think the Jan 6th yahoo's would ever say that?

Must be talking about the dude arrested today. Amazing, an active duty Marine Officer, storming the doors of the Capitol. Damn, what has happening to this country? 😢

A Marine Corps officer was arrested Thursday for alleged crimes at the U.S. Capitol riot on Jan. 6, becoming the first known active-duty service member charged in the violent attempt to thwart the certification of Joe Biden’s election as president.

Maj. Christopher Warnagiris, 40, stationed at Marine Corps Base Quantico, was charged with five counts, including assaulting and obstructing police during a civil disorder and obstructing an official proceeding of Congress, federal prosecutors said. He made his first appearance in federal court in Alexandria on Wednesday afternoon.

The attack on the Capitol prompted the Pentagon to refocus efforts on weeding possible extremists out of the active-duty ranks, with a recent military-wide “stand-down” for service members to discuss the issue.

The attack on the Capitol prompted the Pentagon to refocus efforts on weeding possible extremists out of the active-duty ranks, with a recent military-wide “stand-down” for service members to discuss the issue.

Yes, because when I think of the United States military, I want to think of ******* with man-buns and lesbians with shaved heads pretending to be men. Now THAT'S an army the rest of the world will fear. Just imagine the lectures those limp-dicked and no-dicked SJW's could dish out to the enemy.

Thank GOD we are weeding out "extremists," i.e., anybody willing to show bravery. I mean, for the first 170 years of this great nation, when our military was infested with alpha males who thought that wearing a dress was something only a woman should do, we never lost a war. Now that we have finally weeded out those crazies, and replaced them with microwaved-margarine bureaucrats, we have not won a war.

Are you claiming these were not Trump supporters? What is there to stereotype? It may be difficult for you to stomach, but it is what it is. This is what happened, these are the facts on the ground. If it makes you uncomfortable, maybe raise your voice next time the ex-President and GOP leaders want to overturn an election and carry out a coup of the federal government. That would be my advice, a better, healthier place to focus your attention.
So because 100 Trump supporters rushed the capital 75,000,000 Trump supporters are called white supremacist, etc.
Come on man, you can’t see you and your parties own racism.

Must be talking about the dude arrested today. Amazing, an active duty Marine Officer, storming the doors of the Capitol. Damn, what has happening to this country? 😢

A Marine Corps officer was arrested Thursday for alleged crimes at the U.S. Capitol riot on Jan. 6, becoming the first known active-duty service member charged in the violent attempt to thwart the certification of Joe Biden’s election as president.

Maj. Christopher Warnagiris, 40, stationed at Marine Corps Base Quantico, was charged with five counts, including assaulting and obstructing police during a civil disorder and obstructing an official proceeding of Congress, federal prosecutors said. He made his first appearance in federal court in Alexandria on Wednesday afternoon.

No, my point is that you yet again, failed to acknowledge that they were NOT all Trump supporters. But you keep supporting the Racist, Anarchist, Democratic party and point your blood soaked finger at everyone else in deflection.