• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Really pathetic how much you hate the police, when it's right-wingers sowing violence upon them.

How many police were killed, how many were injured, how many police barracks were burned to the ground in 2020 in BLM and AntiFA riots?

I'll wait for your answer.

I have it. Just want you to dig.

I don't expect an answer, you one-sided, bait-sowing tool. But I'll ask again......

tenor.gif

and Tibsy was as quiet as a church mouse - even quieter than a church mouse bound and gagged - when this happened:

and Tibsy was as quiet as a church mouse - even quieter than a church mouse bound and gagged - when this happened:

But that’s different. Those were Democrats working for positive change (Marxism) in society.

But that’s different. Those were Democrats working for positive change (Marxism) in society.

The one thing Tibs excels at more than any other is his selective outrage.

Ohhh, Decaf, you have been sucker-punched again by lying liberal media (redundant, I know). That supposed "letter" from Capital police you squirted about? Bullshit. Phony. Another lie by the lying liars.

Back to the Russia collusion hoax for you, little man.

Ohhh, Decaf, you have been sucker-punched again by lying liberal media (redundant, I know). That supposed "letter" from Capital police you squirted about? Bullshit. Phony. Another lie by the lying liars.

Back to the Russia collusion hoax for you, little man.

iu

Tibs spreading misinformation on this board...again?????

iu

iu

Lucy once again pulls the football from old Charlie Brown (Tibs)

Just you wait , it's coming , just wait

The walls have been closing in for so long I'm claustrophobic at this point.

“I must own, I know not what Treason is, if sapping and betraying the liberties of a people be not treason.”

~ Cato

Decaf, you seem to think that protesting a fraudulent election was "treason" and look to jail protesters who voiced their dissent. Cato accurately explains that it is you who are the traitor since you are intent on "sapping and betraying the liberties of a people."

Yeah, you're right, it was nothing. Just a walk in the park, a typical day at the Capitol with birds chirping & tourists milling around.

View attachment 5238
All of that falls not McCarthy but on Pelosi! SHe had the absolute most to gain by this and it was she that "allowed" this to happen just as things were getting interesting with formal objections that were about to be seconded by Senators. Come on Tibs think about it, Really think about it. Things couldn't have worked out better for the Dems if they had planned it. I don't think they exactly planned it but I absolutely believe they took advantage of it and set things in motion to make sure they had access. Again who benefited the most from this.

And LOL at calling people domestic terror sympathizers while the media and many Dems are right now being actual terror sympathizers by making excuses for Hamas.

He's a FRAUD! I've watched domestic terrorist groups perform all around the country for 14 months with the blessing of their local,state and federal representatives. A media endorsement as well.

What they want is a violent reaction, so they can use force and take more rights away.

They're not going to get it..lol. If it had truly happened, it would still be going on right now.

Thank you, Rep. Tim Ryan for standing up and saying what needs to be said.

There’s that word again, reality. There’s always been political disagreement, but only recently has there been disagreement about what is reality.

There’s that word again, reality. There’s always been political disagreement, but only recently has there been disagreement about what is reality.

“You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts.”​

Come on Tibs think about it, Really think about it.

God bless you for still trying, but you're essentially banging your head against a wall over and over.

It's 2:00am Decaf's time on a weekday and he's trolling from a #TuckFrump troll's twitter feed.

Just let that sink in for a minute.

Wait, Decaf, I thought the January 6 riots were an armed insurrection, an assault on Democracy, the worst day in this nation's history since the Civil War, Antietam, Shiloh, Gettysburg, worse than 9/11.

And you post something from the fount of truth known as twitter saying it was just a few dumb guys who watch too much Fox news?

Which is it, Decaf? Pick a story and stick with it.

Any follow-up on that letter from the Capital Hill police, Decaf?

Or Brian Sicknick's "murder" by natural causes?

Decaf - never right, not afraid to be stupid in public.

P.S. Spend more time on twitter, little guy. The people on that site can be stupid enough to make you feel almost average.

If we actually had an armed insurrection it would still be going on right now. A bunch of people mostly let inside by police,taking selfies,, propping feet up on desks and stealing Pelosi's laptop doesn't count. The horror. Solitary confinement for you and no bail.

It's a load of bullshit!

If we actually had an armed insurrection it would still be going on right now. A bunch of people mostly let inside by police,taking selfies,, propping feet up on desks and stealing Pelosi's laptop doesn't count. The horror. Solitary confinement for you and no bail.

It's a load of bullshit!
And the beat goes on in Portland...

If we actually had an armed insurrection it would still be going on right now. A bunch of people mostly let inside by police,taking selfies,, propping feet up on desks and stealing Pelosi's laptop doesn't count. The horror. Solitary confinement for you and no bail. It's a load of bullshit!

and I'll repeat this again...

the vast majority of the crowd there was there peacefully.
there was a PROVEN faction of the crowd who's only intention was to whip the people into a frenzy.
it's also a fact that it only takes one small incident for things to being a downward spiral, resulting in something not intended.

now, @Tibs - am I referring to the "InSuRrEcTiOn" or a BLM rally?

it's also a fact that it only takes one small incident for things to being a downward spiral, resulting in something not intended.

You've really turned into a joke, not sure why I even respond to you.

Yeah, the events of Jan 6th were so damn spontaneous and unpredictable, it's not like anyone had time to print up t-shirts beforehand. LOL.

The sugarcoating and bullshitting happening on the right regarding Jan 6th is beyond comprehension. But nobody's buying it, besides you hardcore MAGA's and your deranged leader, former guy himself.

1622828916972.png

You've really turned into a joke, not sure why I even respond to you.

Yeah, the events of Jan 6th were so damn spontaneous and unpredictable, it's not like anyone had time to print up t-shirts beforehand. LOL.

The sugarcoating and bullshitting happening on the right regarding Jan 6th is beyond comprehension. But nobody's buying it, besides you hardcore MAGA's and your deranged leader, former guy himself.

View attachment 5350
left, right, left, spin and twirl.

stop dodging the question