• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

You've really turned into a joke, not sure why I even respond to you.

Yeah, the events of Jan 6th were so damn spontaneous and unpredictable, it's not like anyone had time to print up t-shirts beforehand. LOL.

The sugarcoating and bullshitting happening on the right regarding Jan 6th is beyond comprehension. But nobody's buying it, besides you hardcore MAGA's and your deranged leader, former guy himself.

View attachment 5350

Woah now wait a damned minute. We know you get your education from Twitter but....

Ya'll seemed to be just fine with pre-printed Biden T-shirts worn by destitutely poor and ravaged Guatemalans, Mexicans, MS13, Al Quaeda, Peruvians, Brazillians, and Venezuelans lined up at the border from Jan 20 on preparing to invade our nation.....

Now pre-printed T-shirts are evil?

Color me shocked at your selective outrage.

iu

the vast majority of the crowd there was there peacefully.
there was a PROVEN faction of the crowd who's only intention was to whip the people into a frenzy.
it's also a fact that it only takes one small incident for things to being a downward spiral, resulting in something not intended.

now, @Tibs - am I referring to the "InSuRrEcTiOn" or a BLM rally?

Just answer the ******* question Tibs. Or, is it that Supe put you into a corner with your own words.
XyyBtz8.gif

the vast majority of the crowd there was there peacefully.
there was a PROVEN faction of the crowd who's only intention was to whip the people into a frenzy.
it's also a fact that it only takes one small incident for things to being a downward spiral, resulting in something not intended.

now, @Tibs - am I referring to the "InSuRrEcTiOn" or a BLM rally?

Just answer the ******* question Tibs. Or, is it that Supe put you into a corner with your own words.
XyyBtz8.gif

Tibs saw Supe's post...

And yours....

Tibs reaction:

And yours...

And still evading.

10:06 PM, you must be deep into the Palinka. Got the stones to answer their question now that you're nearly as drunk as Nancy Pelosi?

I'm not sure if we detest drunk Tibs or hungover Tibs more. May be a toss up.

Got the stones to answer their question

I don't answer dumbass questions. I do have the stones to tell you to **** off, though. You'll have to settle for that.

Now go back to what you and MAGA does best, hate on our uniformed police officers, as you continue to mock and whitewash the events of Jan 6th. Coward.

I'm not sure if we detest drunk Tibs or hungover Tibs more. May be a toss up.

We love both. Free entertainment. The imbecile "celebrates" a flaccid jobs report.

He lives in a fantasy world, where George Floyd was a great human, Joe Biden is competent, the US economy is doing well, energy prices are great, gasoline prices are awesome, the Middle East is calm as a spring day, and the border is secure.

Oh, and Jill Biden is a "doctor."

I don't answer dumbass questions. I do have the stones to tell you to **** off, though. You'll have to settle for that.

Now go back to what you and MAGA does best, hate on our uniformed police officers, as you continue to mock and whitewash the events of Jan 6th. Coward.

Somebody got up on the wrong side of Lenin's tomb.

Oooooh, Tibs told me to **** off LOL. :chuncky: :ROFLMAO: :D :applause:

You won't answer the question because you can't. That's the beauty of the question. Your *** is stuck in your own hypocrisies.

It's a beautiful thing.

It's a beautiful thing.

Isn't it time for you to lean back and watch some Tucker Carlson vids, or is it Hannity this afternoon? Or go hunt down and post a few nutso articles from far right blogs? Pump your brain full of ignorant right-wing conspiracies that fuels your flaccid intelligence and limited worldview? Surely, it's time for all that. Go on, get on with it, make yourself useful.

Isn't it time for you to lean back and watch some Tucker Carlson vids, or is it Hannity this afternoon? Or go hunt down and post a few nutso articles from far right blogs? Pump your brain full of ignorant right-wing conspiracies that fuels your flaccid intelligence and limited worldview? Surely, it's time for all that. Go on, get on with it, make yourself useful.

I'm far more entertained watching you evade the question that has your hypocrisies all arguing with one another. Believe me.

Speaking of conspiracies....this is just for you and Flog.

We were right about masks. Right about the lockdowns. Right about Fauci. Right about immunity from having COVID lasting and being more effective than vaccines.

Never being right, I'm sure it's a difficult position for you to empathize with, but we are all ecstatic. Data, science, proved us right while you still cling to your 59-genders of science. Good days indeed.

After you answer Supe's profound question, you can pop over to the COVID thread and offer up your apologies.

IMG_7712.JPG

Fiscal conservatives, take a wild guess who got stuck with this bill? 🤔

1622899724118.png

President Donald Trump’s onslaught of falsehoods about the November election misled millions of Americans, undermined faith in the electoral system, sparked a deadly riot — and has now left taxpayers with a large, and growing, bill.

The total so far: $519 million.

The costs have mounted daily as government agencies at all levels have been forced to devote public funds to respond to actions taken by Trump and his supporters, according to a Washington Post review of local, state and federal spending records, as well as interviews with government officials. The expenditures include legal fees prompted by dozens of fruitless lawsuits, enhanced security in response to death threats against poll workers, and costly repairs needed after the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol. That attack triggered the expensive massing of thousands of National Guard troops on the streets of Washington amid fears of additional extremist violence.

Although more than $480 million of the total is attributable to the military’s estimated expenses for the troop deployment through mid-March, the financial impact of the president’s refusal to concede the election is probably much higher than what has been documented thus far, and the true costs may never be known.

Many officials contacted by The Post said they were still trying to tally the cost of rapidly scaling up security to deal with the increased threat of violence from Trump supporters. Others have given up on trying to calculate their costs — perplexed over how to calculate the financial impact of a president’s injecting so much instability into the democratic system — opting instead to simply absorb them as the cost of doing business in the Trump era.

Yeah, the events of Jan 6th were so damn spontaneous and unpredictable, it's not like anyone had time to print up t-shirts beforehand. LOL.

The sugarcoating and bullshitting happening on the right regarding Jan 6th is beyond comprehension. But nobody's buying it, besides you hardcore MAGA's and your deranged leader, former guy himself.

View attachment 5350
These jokers have paid actors written all over them to push the lefts agenda to capitalize on the "insurrection" or just idiots from the far left. If I had to guess, I'd say Antifa members.

Same **** they did in Charlottesville in 2017. That was just a litmus test though.

You know it, I know it, we all know it.

Not Hungarians.

Yup, not Hungarians, nor Canadians, nor Germans, nor Italians, nor the Swiss, nor Spaniards, nor Iranians, nor Mexicans.

This bill will be footed by you and hard-working American families around the country.

Good to know you're ok with that.

Yup, not Hungarians, nor Canadians, nor Germans, nor Italians, nor the Swiss, nor Spaniards, nor Iranians, nor Mexicans.

This bill will be footed by you and hard-working American families around the country.

I just wanted to put your mind at ease. You get so fired up about a great many things that don't concern you.

I believe hard-working American families around the country have also had to foot the bill for 4 years of Russian investigations, two impeachments based on utter bullshit, and 4 years of Congress simply not governing but instead attempting a coup.

Also, now we have to pay for 6 trillion worth of spending, only 1 trillion worth of which goes to US citizens as COVID relief. Instead we get to pay for Kennedy Center money, Pakistan gender studies, and propping up countries like Burma...all while being told the man ******** his depends in the White House is passing money onto the American people. Yeah...bullshit.

Your Selective Outrage is inflamed again today Tibs. Go rub some Preparation H on it.

Fiscal conservatives, take a wild guess who got stuck with this bill? 🤔

Although more than $480 million of the total is attributable to the military’s estimated expenses for the troop deployment through mid-March

Yes, of course, Donald Trump is the guy who ordered hundreds of millions of dollars spent on fences around the capital, the National Guard, etc. to guard against ...

Nothing. ******* (D)imbo ******** did that, you idiot. You are apparently too stupid the dumb **** you post.

Moron.

I thought the right wing loved and respected our men and women in uniform. I guess not.

Fox News declined to broadcast an ad Sunday about the violence that law-enforcement members faced as they tried to stop the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, according to the creators of the political commercial.

“We couldn’t have fathomed in our wildest imaginations that even a Fox News would reject an ad that simply condemns the insurrection, and condemns people who support the insurrection,” said Ben Meiselas, one of the co-founders of MeidasTouch, the liberal Political Action Committee that created the 60-second ad. “What Fox has really become is a fascist echo chamber gatekeeper for their base.”

The commercial features law-enforcement officers testifying in Congress and speaking to the media about their experiences during the insurrection, including getting sprayed with bear mace, engaging in hand-to-hand combat and being called “traitors.”

“It’s been very difficult seeing elected officials and other individuals whitewash the events of that day or downplay what happened,” DC Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone says in a clip from a CNN interview as images of House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and other GOP elected officials are shown on screen.

The ad ends with block letters that say” “The GOP Betrayed America. We Will Never Forget.”

The ad has gone viral on social media, racking up more than 1 million views on Twitter.

Brett Meiselas noted that many shows on the network routinely talk about “cancel culture.”

“The fact they want to cancel and censor the voices of law enforcement who bravely guarded the Capitol. It’s the height of hypocrisy, and it’s un-American,” he said.

Cancel culture is a strange thing, when it's conservatives doing the canceling.

Here is the video Fox News refused to air. I guess Rupert Murdoch will do anything not to hurt former guy's feelings.

The Right screwed the pooch with this one IMHO...

Just like the Election issue, this should of been investigated further...

The Left wants to ignore/disregard possible election fraud and the Right wants to ignore/disregard the riot at the Capitol without really the knowing the complete and total answer to each event..

and the beat goes on in Portland, Minneapolis, et all without the needed response by the local politicians to support and enhance law enforcement to put an end to the almost daily riots and insurrections...

Our government is really disjointed these days...and aint worth a pint of warm owl piss!