• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

The Right screwed the pooch with this one IMHO...

Just like the Election issue, this should of been investigated further...

The Left wants to ignore/disregard possible election fraud and the Right wants to ignore/disregard the riot at the Capitol without really the knowing the complete and total answer to each event..

Congressional hearings were not a law enforcement tool, dino. The left wanted a show. That's it.

How do we know? When Republicans said, "Sure, let's investigate all political violence the past year, both January 6 and the endless riots in Portland, Minneapolis, Seattle, etc." the left said no. They have no interest in investigating anything. They want political theater, nothing more.

The ******* January 6 nothing (three hour riot) has led to more law enforcement investigation, police, national guard, arrests, cell phone searches, threats, and on and on than the goddamn thing ever merited. Hundreds arrested and held in solitary confinement for trespass.

Who involved in the protest so far has been charged with insurrection or murder or manslaughter or even carrying a firearm? Oh, right, nobody. Literally, not one person. Look it up if you don't believe me.

The insurrection that involved no weapons, no killing, no death except for one unarmed 110 lb. woman, and no insurrection.

Congressional hearings were not a law enforcement tool, dino. The left wanted a show. That's it.

How do we know? When Republicans said, "Sure, let's investigate all political violence the past year, both January 6 and the endless riots in Portland, Minneapolis, Seattle, etc." the left said no. They have no interest in investigating anything. They want political theater, nothing more.

The ******* January 6 nothing (three hour riot) has led to more law enforcement investigation, police, national guard, arrests, cell phone searches, threats, and on and on than the goddamn thing ever merited. Hundreds arrested and held in solitary confinement for trespass.

Who involved in the protest so far has been charged with insurrection or murder or manslaughter or even carrying a firearm? Oh, right, nobody. Literally, not one person. Look it up if you don't believe me.

The insurrection that involved no weapons, no killing, no death except for one unarmed 110 lb. woman, and no insurrection.
Yep pretty much.
Also lets not forget people that walked through the capital taking selfies are being held in solitary confinement while people that did $2B in damage and have attempted to burn down federal buildings have held their charges dropped. Its like the Democrats are using the DOJ and Federal law enforcement for suppression and intimidation.

I don't answer dumbass questions.

Well that solves the mystery of you having zero (0, zip, zilch, nada) self-awareness.

Yep pretty much.
Also lets not forget people that walked through the capital taking selfies are being held in solitary confinement while people that did $2B in damage and have attempted to burn down federal buildings have held their charges dropped. Its like the Democrats are using the DOJ and Federal law enforcement for suppression and intimidation.

This is exactly it. Suppression and intimidation. Solitary confinement for trespassing.

The national guard,barricades and fences, for selfies and propping feet up on desks.

They set that up.

I find it to be a complete joke now.

This is exactly it. Suppression and intimidation. Solitary confinement for trespassing.

The national guard,barricades and fences, for selfies and propping feet up on desks.

They set that up.

I find it to be a complete joke now.
That's part of why the Repubs should of went along with further investigations of the event..

If they want a "show"...then give them a "show"..

The right should be on the offensive and not the defensive in wanting the congressional hearings on Jan. 6th...

Someone or someone's knew this could happen and they absolutely let it happen....

I have my suspicions...

That's part of why the Repubs should of went along with further investigations of the event..

If they want a "show"...then give them a "show"..

The right should be on the offensive and not the defensive in wanting the congressional hearings on Jan. 6th...

Nancy and the cocktails control the House. The hearing would have been run by Jerry Nadler, with the same fairness and impartiality he shows a donut, and with rules that would have made the thing a fuster-cluck.

Nancy and the cocktails control the House. The hearing would have been run by Jerry Nadler, with the same fairness and impartiality he shows a donut, and with rules that would have made the thing a fuster-cluck.

They would be about as fair as the North Korean court was with Otto Warmbier.

Speaking of Jerry Nadler ... THIS guy never missed a paycheck and thinks he can tell me what to do:

I feel sorry for the guy, that is no quality of life. oh yeah, and **** pelosi.

Does anyone think this will go anywhere? Documents of fbi involvement.
I read that a Congressman wants this investigated.

Convince me he's wrong. Almost all the approximately 500 arrested for the January 6 riot are charged with criminal trespass. Nobody has been charged with being armed with a gun and nobody has been charged with insurrection. They have been held in solitary confinement for six months and counting.

Meanwhile, in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, etc. thousands of rioters have been released, hundreds facing trespassing and destruction of property charges have had all charges dropped.

So convince me he's wrong.

Convince me he's wrong. Almost all the approximately 500 arrested for the January 6 riot are charged with criminal trespass. Nobody has been charged with being armed with a gun and nobody has been charged with insurrection. They have been held in solitary confinement for six months and counting.

Meanwhile, in Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, etc. thousands of rioters have been released, hundreds facing trespassing and destruction of property charges have had all charges dropped.

So convince me he's wrong.
He isn’t wrong. The DOJ and FBI have become a tool of political oppression. It’s past time to disband the American Stassi.

In Manhattan, the NYPD data shows there were 485 arrests [for looting]. Of those cases, 222 were later dropped and 73 seeing convictions for lesser counts like trespassing, which carries no jail time. Another 40 cases involved juveniles and were sent to family court; 128 cases remain open.

Yeah, no disparate treatment, nope, no siree, not in the good 'ol USA.

Tucker laying out the case that gov themselves may have planned and instigated jan 6. Court documents show many unindicted co-conspirators, who did things worse than people who have been charged.

Tucker laying out the case that gov themselves may have planned and instigated jan 6. Court documents show many unindicted co-conspirators, who did things worse than people who have been charged.

Pretty scary **** but not unexpected. If people only knew half the **** these gun runners and drug dealers do

Is it really shocking? If you look at what they did to Trump,it's not shocking at all. Pre-election they spied on him. Post election was a non stop Russian hoax. Then a ridiculous Ukraine scam. Guess what? Imposter Joe and his shitbag son are guilty as hell in that, but they go after Trump.
Then have the FBI and probably the CIA cook up this insurrection nonsense from a hotly contested election citizens wanted answers to.
From the looks of it,our election was as legit as 102 dollar bill.

Squash dissenters and bury the truth. Fence off around the Capitol because of **** they actually planned, yeah right. They think they're ******* clever. I can smell that bullshit 750 miles away.

They're a hoax

They're really looking more and more like a tyrannical communist government each passing day.

They're doing the same ****. We just don't have the mass executions and interment camps, yet!

As dj has stated. It's over we're done. The only way to beat this is by doing the same to them. We unfortunately play by the rules.

Who wears flip flops to an insurrection? I'm sorry, but that dude's vote probably shouldn't count.

Is he also wearing a toga?

He looked really scary and intimidating in flip flops and toga. Like maybe a fat Spartan in disguise.