• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

He looked really scary and intimidating in flip flops and toga. Like maybe a fat Spartan in disguise.

I wonder if he was arrested for indecent exposure?

I wonder if he was arrested for indecent exposure?

I don't know,but that trespassing super villian may very well be in solitary confinement with no bail at this very moment. All from something the FBI orchestrated,encouraged and participated in vigorously.

I guess I should post this here, in the domestic terrorism thread.

I hope the FBI has their eyes on this. Who knows what other plots by violent extremists are out there currently?

A guy said in an interview that 25 other guys could shoot truck tires and interrupt the supply chain? And the guy who said that IS WHITE?

959f179b98ddcf26bb749b15a5adfc0a.gif

Back to your hidey-hole, little guy. This time, try to remember the toilet paper.

Meanwhile, in your dream cities:

But I mean, 15 killed, approximately 80 shootings in just three dream urban areas is not that much over a year.

Oh, that was last weekend? Never mind.

Just means those white supremacists have been busy. Take a look at this guy from the last article, for example:

577UZ6B2RRG5VJX725TKPXBSIE.jpg

They have a picture of a suspected murderer and won't show his face so we can identify him? God, we all know what that means - he's white, right?

Yeah, the biggest threat is "white supremacy." Sure. You bet.

“War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.”​

― George Orwell, 1984
― Decaf, 2021

New footage released by the DOJ, some more peaceful MAGA tourists taking in the Capitol on Jan 6th.

Former guy snatched the hearts, minds and souls away from millions of Americans and replaced it with pure hatred, vitriol & bile.

Decaf, only the dimwitted, the cucked and the leftist brainwashed give a flying **** about January 6. Which one are you? January 6 has less effect on my life than the line at the grocery store. Your obsession with it is bizarre, stemming from one or more of the factors I listed.

Here, let me check the news.

OH MY GOD, I take back everything I say about the risk posed by those crazy Trumpsters and white supremacists! Look at this:

63 murders in D.C. ?!? How is that even possible, where's the outrage! Those goddamn white supremacists are [wife whispers in ear] ...

Never mind.

Steeltime championing far-right groups and violent insurrectionists, keeping the Big Lie afloat. Enthusiastically whitewashing & sugarcoating with impunity.

Do what you do best. (y)

Tibs ignoring the most obvious atrocities against mankind. He doesn't even acknowledge it when presented. Blah Blah Blah...neener, neener, neener...lah lah lah. WHITE PEOPLE BAD!! ORANGE MAN BAD!! RACISTS!! INSURRECTION!!

It's laughable.

Wait until Tibor Discovers that The Anarchists Cookbook which tells you how to make plastic explosives and shaped charges was published 40 years ago.

He learned from the best, daddy. That idiot's said and done more racist **** (try to refresh your memories libs, 1994 crime bill) than 90% of politicians have said put together.

New footage released by the DOJ, some more peaceful MAGA tourists taking in the Capitol on Jan 6th.

Former guy snatched the hearts, minds and souls away from millions of Americans and replaced it with pure hatred, vitriol & bile.

looked to me like the guy in red was pushing at the fence, swung his flag without hitting anybody, then the cops went beyond the barricade and beat him down.

looked to me like the guy in red was pushing at the fence, swung his flag without hitting anybody, then the cops went beyond the barricade and beat him down.

I guess I'm supposed to get worked up because this riot took place at the Capital (*sob*). Unlike the thousands of riots across America the past 13 months, none of which involved government buildings, Federal buildings, injury, attacks on police officers, etc.

tenor.gif

5f1dd001cff47e0009897def_1450955028646-chsuqu_t_1595789321492_640_360_400.gif

ss-200530-nationawide-protest-blog-se-538p-3371836.gif

5f19e610e7e2902c277a318a_o_U_v2.jpg

I mean, if the Antifa and Buying Large Mansions contingent was attacking police, burning buildings, attacking citizens, murdering citizens, injury police, KILLING police, hoo-boy, Tiborat Decaf would be here expressing outrage every single day.

Boss move by Nancy Pelosi.

If Jan 6th was nothing but a picnic, a leisurely tourist jaunt through the Capitol and there was no insurrection of any kind, why on earth would the GOP block an inquiry? It would have been the perfect opportunity to kick dirt in the face of Dems & the Media and say, see, this whole thing was overblown, ha ha you guys suck. But no, they're ******* scared shitless that the truth will come out. Why?

I guess we'll find out soon enough, thanks to patriotic Dems who refuse to whitewash this cowardly act by former guy and his merry men to try to overturn an election.

Boss move by Nancy Pelosi.

If Jan 6th was nothing but a picnic, a leisurely tourist jaunt through the Capitol and there was no insurrection of any kind, why on earth would the GOP block an inquiry? It would have been the perfect opportunity to kick dirt in the face of Dems & the Media and say, see, this whole thing was overblown, ha ha you guys suck. But no, they're ******* scared shitless that the truth will come out. Why?

I guess we'll find out soon enough, thanks to patriotic Dems who refuse to whitewash this cowardly act by former guy and his merry men to try to overturn an election.

I’m sure Vodka Nancy will allow a thorough examination of why she denied capital police requests for more crowd control that day.

If the election results were nothing but a picnic, a pristine exercise, and there was no voter fraud of any kind, why on earth would the (D)imbos block an inquiry? It would have been the perfect opportunity to kick dirt in the face of Republicans & the Bootlickers and say, see, this whole thing was overblown, ha ha you guys suck. But no, they're ******* scared shitless that the truth will come out. Why?

FTFY

Do you have the foggiest hint of a shadow of a clue how investigations work? You think the FBI, Capital Police cannot get to the bottom of this damn thing, but a bunch of stupid (D)imbos running a hearing on camera will?

How stupid are you? These ******* "investigations" are a show. The real investigation is done by police, and they have done so and the result is ...

NOT ONE ******* CHARGE OF INSURRECTION.

Idiot.

Last edited:
I’m sure Vodka Nancy will allow a thorough examination of why she denied capital police requests for more crowd control that day.

Sorry bud, the complaint box is sealed shut. The GOP rejected a bipartisan Commission, with full, equal control in the proceedings. Tough luck. As the saying goes, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Drunk Nancy, go get your hair done again. If June 6th one of the darkest days in American History, what do you call the year long riots and burning down of police stations, govt buildings, businesses and killing innocent peope(David Dorn)? She's a Dumbocrat, so no need to answer.

Sorry bud, the complaint box is sealed shut. The GOP rejected a bipartisan Commission, with full, equal control in the proceedings. Tough luck. As the saying goes, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

bipartisan like the russia probe? The one where reps were only allowed to look at evidence in a locked room, no phones, no pictures, no notes.. then in session, questions were strictly limited to what the Dems wanted…

that’s why the republicans refused. Because they don’t want an investigation. they want propaganda they can ride to the midterms.

why not just release all the footage to the public? Because then their narrative blows up, like when Trump released the transcript of his Ukraine call. The Dems and the media then pretended that transcript didn’t exist and told everybody to listen to their witness accounts of what trump said and not look at what was actually said.

it’s the same trick. Don’t let anybody see for themselves what happened. Just go by what their hand picked witnesses say.

I guess I should post this here, in the domestic terrorism thread.

I hope the FBI has their eyes on this. Who knows what other plots by violent extremists are out there currently?

so inflation is because of racists and not Biden’s policies. Got it.

Under the provisions of the bill, the commission would have been composed of ten members, outside of the federal government, appointed by congressional leaders. The four party leaders in Congress (Nancy Pelosi, Kevin McCarthy, Chuck Schumer, Mitch McConnell) would have each appointed two members, with Democratic leaders jointly appointing the chair and the Republican leaders jointly appointing the vice-chair. This would have allowed Democrats and Republicans to appoint equal number of members.

Senate has equal members but the people in power set the rules and break ties..

You wanna talk about inflation in the US Capitol breached thread? 🤔

you brought it up with the post about the truckers. That is the point of that whether you realize it or not. Biden is blaming supply chain issues for inflation and the next step is to blame supply issues on racists. Maybe you didn’t get that instruction yet.