• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

interesting how you didnt give one flying **** of a flying **** when protestors were outside the White House, demanding to get in, throwing firecrackers at police, the DC mayor "did not allow the DC Police to get involved"... nope, not one flying **** of a concern aired by Tiborat. Not a one.

Selective outrage, it's name is Tibs.

He's a ******* phoney. Much like his love for the United States. He's proven that 100% over the years.

When the going gets tough for MAGA terrorists, well…

Members of a white supremacist group marching through Philadelphia on Saturday evening "ran away" from city residents who confronted them, according to police.

Demonstrators, who police said were from out of town and were reportedly members of the Texas-based Patriots Front, chanted while holding American flags and shields, according to WPVI, an ABC affiliate.

When the going gets tough for MAGA terrorists, well…

Members of a white supremacist group marching through Philadelphia on Saturday evening "ran away" from city residents who confronted them, according to police.

Demonstrators, who police said were from out of town and were reportedly members of the Texas-based Patriots Front, chanted while holding American flags and shields, according to WPVI, an ABC affiliate.
meanwhile, in Portland...your beloved commies and fascists are starting to fade

meanwhile, in Portland...your beloved commies and fascists are starting to fade

Good to know. Anyone resorting to violence should be arrested, charged and prosecuted under the full extent of the law. Which has been my constant & consistent position over the years, that has never changed one iota.

Good to know. Anyone resorting to violence should be arrested, charged and prosecuted under the full extent of the law. Which has been my constant & consistent position over the years, that has never changed one iota.

So the people who reacted with violence to the white supremacist protesters should be charged? Because protesting without destroying property or engaging in violence is protected under the 1st amendment, right? And those who respond with violence to those lawfully exercising their 1st amendment rights should be prosecuted "under the full extent of the law"?

Or is your outrage at violence selective, Tiborat? And you were, as expected, too stupid to realize what you were posting and what it meant?

including those who were throwing firecrackers at the Secret Service while rioting outside the White House where President Donald Trump was? INCLUDING THOSE?

no, probably not in your opinion. Just peaceful protestors.
and all those rioting in BLM protests by burning down buildings, assaulting yt peoples, shooting others, etc ... just peaceful protests, right?

again, hypocrisy. its name is Tibs.

including those who were throwing firecrackers at the Secret Service while rioting outside the White House where President Donald Trump was? INCLUDING THOSE?

tenor.gif

and all those rioting in BLM protests by burning down buildings, assaulting yt peoples, shooting others, etc ... just peaceful protests, right?

tenor.gif

again, hypocrisy. its name is Tibs.

92b06881446849be561fb4901f8b8dc0.gif

Tiborat you lying damn liar,

May I remind you that you are the same guy that compared the AntiFa Bolsheviks to the soldiers that landed in Normandy on D-Day.

The fact of the matter - the elephant in the room - is that Trump should be arrested for inciting a riot & an insurrection on Jan 6th. Anything less than that is subterfuge.

Tiborat you lying damn liar,

May I remind you that you are the same guy that compared the AntiFa Bolsheviks to the soldiers that landed in Normandy on D-Day.
Indeed all of our troops in WWII and those of our Allies were strictly antifascists of the highest order. God Bless them!

Indeed all of our troops in WWII and those of our Allies were strictly antifascists of the highest order. God Bless them!
However the antifa organization is fascist.

The fact of the matter - the elephant in the room - is that Trump should be arrested for inciting a riot & an insurrection on Jan 6th. Anything less than that is subterfuge.

5bvzjs-gif.5326

La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La

Trump Trump Trump OrangeMan Bad Bad OrangeMan Bad
Trump Trump Trump
OrangeMan Bad Bad OrangeMan Bad

La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La

Tiborat, hundreds of thousands of illegals, a bunch with the Chinese flu, are flooding across the border because of Beijing Joe and his melted ice cream! What say you?

AnguishedBogusAfricanparadiseflycatcher-max-1mb.gif

Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump ...
Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump

Tiborat, spending is out of control, the debt is exploding, inflation is skyrocketing! What say you?

Tiborat, the defunding the police strategy is a colossal failure, crime is exploding! What say you?

Tiborat, China is ramping up its military, threatening Taiwan, an ally, and does not fear Peepads and Kneepads! What say you?

Tiborat and Orange Man Bad progression through the years:

iu

iu

iu

iu

4p0a.gif

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

5bvzjs-gif.5326

Your attempt to equate racist dumbasses to Trump supporters is juvenile at best. Rarely do those idiots get violent and are easily scared off by anyone challenging them in mass. Most are just suffering from small dick syndrome. Having been to an actual Trump event I can tell you the typical Trump supporter is not a racist dumbass like those idiots.

She's morbidly obese because of white supremacy.

Remember that time they called Trump morbidly obese - while they had people like Nadler & Abrams leaving small craters in the ground as they lumbered around?

I've never seen so many people turn into jackals/ghouls over Donald ******* Trump. TDS isn't just real, it's severe symptoms are frightenting. Just look at the freeloading foreigner here.

Remember that time they called Trump morbidly obese - while they had people like Nadler & Abrams leaving small craters in the ground as they lumbered around?

I've never seen so many people turn into jackals/ghouls over Donald ******* Trump. TDS isn't just real, it's severe symptoms are frightenting. Just look at the freeloading foreigner here.
The hypocrisy runs deep with some, honestly they may never get him out of their head, even though he is now a private citizen. I'm not in favor of him running for the Presidency again, but it would be a hoot if he ran for Congress.

That's what having a mentored marxist in the Whitehouse for 8 years prior to Trump. He's not part of either establishment and thoroughly enjoyed twitching their circuits. Look how hildabeast is still all bent out of shape. She was to be queen and it got taken away. So the next best thing was pooling all resources to create an insurgency...oh wait I know a better term..insurrection. No matter what they did nothing worked and he pretty much gave them a big **** you every chance he got.

Their entire party needs leveled before it destroys the country as we knew it for good. Has to be a states convention. I see no other way to save the Republic. We certainly can't vote our way out of it. That **** is trainwrecked. But the state legislators can get it done at a convention level.

I don't know who is running the show,but it's not Biden. That fella is falling fast and they knew it while he was running. Kamadalada is only good at one thing.

The hypocrisy runs deep with some, honestly they may never get him out of their head, even though he is now a private citizen. I'm not in favor of him running for the Presidency again, but it would be a hoot if he ran for Congress.
Could you imagine how goddamn hilarious that would be? All the Dems having to show up every day and work with their own personal boogyman. I can picture them now, running in circles and gobbling like a bunch of turkeys...orangemanbad orangemanbad orangemanbad. Bunch of ******* would have to create safe spaces all over Washington.