• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Tiborat and Orange Man Bad progression through the years:

iu

iu

iu

iu

4p0a.gif

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

5bvzjs-gif.5326
******* A man! Put a warning. I think I had epilepsy just now

So sad that a decent, honorable man like Rep. Adam Kinzinger is the outlier in today’s GOP. This is a Republican who Lincoln & Reagan would have been proud of, not the Qanon/MAGA cesspool the party has become under former guy.

Last edited:
I’m wholeheartedly anti-fascist, are you?
Tiborat,

I am against ALL totalitarian ideologies that subordinate individual rights to the state. That’s why I am a conservative constitutionalist and not a leftist. I am also a human rights and free speech absolutist. Which is why as much as I detest Nazis, Communists and Democrats I don’t advocate that they be prohibited from spewing their filth and I don’t advocate violence against them. AntiFa “Punching Nazis” is antithetical to my values. And let’s be clear AntiFa sees anyone who isn’t a Communist as a Nazi or Not C if you will.

Trump should be arrested and charged for inciting an insurrection. If the roles were reversed and this was a Democratic President, you would be calling for his head. Same with the MAGA insurrectionists. If they were Muslim Americans, or BLM/Antifa who stormed the Capitol, attacked the police and attempted to disrupt the election, you’d demand they be lined up and shot. Since the tables are turned, you feign ignorance, and whitewash & sugarcoat the events of Jan 6th. That’s the plain truth.

1625674525507.png

And numerous GOP politicians should be arrested along w former guy. The whole cabal needs to be rounded up. Until that happens, there will never be peace or closure.

La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La

Trump Trump Trump OrangeMan Bad Bad OrangeMan Bad
Trump Trump Trump
OrangeMan Bad Bad OrangeMan Bad

La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La

Trump Trump Trump
OrangeMan Bad Bad OrangeMan Bad

You can have your clown show and wallow in your bile. You’ve made your bed. Enjoy your remaining days living in the sick, twisted MAGA cult. ‘Murica!

You can have your clown show and wallow in your bile. You’ve made your bed. Enjoy your remaining days living in the sick, twisted MAGA cult. ‘Murica!

you sound a little, i dont know ... butt hurt, Tiborat

Then leave. Oh, wait.

I’m wholeheartedly anti-fascist, are you?

You're also wholeheartedly a disingenuous, foreign country-living, freeloading troll.

You're also wholeheartedly a disingenuous, foreign country-living, freeloading troll.
I knew you were a lot of unsavory things, you prove that day in and day out being a ******** troll on this board. I have to admit, I did not know that you’re a fascist apologist. Thanks for bringing that out in the open. Learn something new every day.

I knew you were a lot of unsavory things, you prove that day in and day out being a ******** troll on this board. I have to admit, I did not know that you’re a fascist apologist. Thanks for bringing that out in the open. Learn something new every day.

As Donkey's attorney, I have been asked to respond:

success.gif

I ask you - no, I BEG you - not to call Donkey a *****. I am not sure he could withstand such a powerful attack on an anonymous message board. I worry that such accusation might drive him to distraction.

5fr0ly.gif

The simple fact of the matter is there are enough patriotic Americans who will *never* let MAGA’s succeed in overthrowing the country. That won’t keep you from trying, but don’t be shocked if you’re met with fierce opposition, from all quarters. You may have bought into the lies and chosen a path of cynicism, destruction & mayhem, but the Republic will stand strong. It will stand stronger then ever, having faced down the enemy from within. ❤️🇺🇸

The simple fact of the matter is there are enough patriotic Americans who will *never* let MAGA’s succeed in overthrowing the country.

5fr230.gif