• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Boss move by Nancy Pelosi.

If Jan 6th was nothing but a picnic, a leisurely tourist jaunt through the Capitol and there was no insurrection of any kind, why on earth would the GOP block an inquiry? It would have been the perfect opportunity to kick dirt in the face of Dems & the Media and say, see, this whole thing was overblown, ha ha you guys suck. But no, they're ******* scared shitless that the truth will come out. Why?

I guess we'll find out soon enough, thanks to patriotic Dems who refuse to whitewash this cowardly act by former guy and his merry men to try to overturn an election.

interesting how you didnt give one flying **** of a flying **** when protestors were outside the White House, demanding to get in, throwing firecrackers at police, the DC mayor "did not allow the DC Police to get involved"... nope, not one flying **** of a concern aired by Tiborat. Not a one.

Selective outrage, it's name is Tibs.

interesting how you didnt give one flying **** of a flying **** when protestors were outside the White House, demanding to get in, throwing firecrackers at police, the DC mayor "did not allow the DC Police to get involved"... nope, not one flying **** of a concern aired by Tiborat. Not a one.

Selective outrage, it's name is Tibs.

If I recall, when the fence went up to keep the shitheads from entering, Trump was called every name in the book. I'm sure they just wanted to have tea with the Pres.

If I recall, when the fence went up to keep the shitheads from entering, Trump was called every name in the book. I'm sure they just wanted to have tea with the Pres.
and, of course, he'd have been allowed to freely walk from the White House if he had resigned at that moment. Mostly peaceful protestors would have secured him.

right?

you brought it up with the post about the truckers. That is the point of that whether you realize it or not. Biden is blaming supply chain issues for inflation and the next step is to blame supply issues on racists. Maybe you didn’t get that instruction yet.

Um, no. The post about 'the truckers' and 'inflation' was a post about white nationalists plotting a terror attack.

Ex-Marine and Neo-Nazi Told Followers How to Shoot Truckers to Dismantle Supply Chain. Chris Pohlhaus, 34, a 4 year veteran of the Marine Corps, sitting behind a Confederate flag describing in detail how his followers could undertake the operation. -VICE

Um, no. The post about 'the truckers' and 'inflation' was a post about white nationalists plotting a terror attack.

Tibs you ignorant slut,

Talking about how something could be done is not plotting an attack.

why did you delete this Tiborat? is it because the truth hurts?

1624627316897.png

A mob stormed the Capital. After the police opened a security door and let them in, where we know that dozens of the "conspirators" were informants or FBI agents. About 90% of the arrests are for simple trespass. And yet the hundreds of millions spent on National Guard, the fencing still around the Capital, new spending on D.C. police, a push to make D.C. a permanent military encampment, and the shrieking and sobbing by the left about

AccomplishedThunderousDorado-max-1mb.gif

Something is very, very rotten in D.C. Stupid people think January 6 was "a horrible armed insurrection *sob*" except without the arms or the insurrection.

Those with intellectual functioning greater than a hamster realize something is seriously wrong with the picture. And lo and behold, the leading voice in America about the overreaction to January 6, and who shows regularly how the January 6 trespassers are treated vastly more aggressively than Portland arsonists - Tucker Carlson - is being spied on by the NSA.

Idiot bootlicking media and quisling morons on the left (*cough* Tiborat) respond

200.gif

It took years to prove that the "Russia, Russia, Russia!!" hoax was a lie the entire time, an attempted coup. It will take a few years here to show the January 6 events were a set-up, a giant nothing, moved along by the FBI and its agents and informants, to gain more money, more power. Only those with a well-deserved distrust of the Federal government and who are willing to read something other than the quisling media will know the truth before then.

in other words, Steeltime, "80+ million" will never know.

At the present moment, American democracy is like a tightrope walker attempting a crossing during a howling storm, and without a net. That democracy has thus far "survived" the Age of Trump and his regime's and allies' assaults — including an all-too-real attempted coup — is something like the luck enjoyed by fools and drunks. Joe Biden may now be president, but the perilous tightrope walk continues. Safety appears to be in sight, but that is a dangerous illusion: Most lethal falls during a tightrope walk happen during the last few feet when the performer believes they are safe.

The flood of "revelations" about the Trump regime's attempts to overthrow American democracy continue.

At the present moment, American democracy is like a tightrope walker attempting a crossing during a howling storm, and without a net. That democracy has thus far "survived" the Age of Trump and his regime's and allies' assaults — including an all-too-real attempted coup — is something like the luck enjoyed by fools and drunks. Joe Biden may now be president, but the perilous tightrope walk continues. Safety appears to be in sight, but that is a dangerous illusion: Most lethal falls during a tightrope walk happen during the last few feet when the performer believes they are safe.

The flood of "revelations" about the Trump regime's attempts to overthrow American democracy continue.
That article is hilarious. Thank you for the belly laugh Tibs. That is right on par with Duffle Blog or The Onion. Brilliant stuff.

That article is hilarious. Thank you for the belly laugh Tibs. That is right on par with Duffle Blog or The Onion. Brilliant stuff.

No prob, Badcat, you're welcome. The MAGA dystopia you reside in will always be there for you and others of your ilk, to bury your heads in the sand and live in an alternative universe. Send a postcard from time to time, check in, so we can be sure you're ok. (y)

No prob, Badcat, you're welcome. The MAGA dystopia you reside in will always be there for you and others of your ilk, to bury your heads in the sand and live in an alternative universe. Send a postcard from time to time, check in, so we can be sure you're ok. (y)
You aren't taking that **** seriously are you? Honestly? That was nothing but a hit piece to incite hatred. It was the Rush Limbaugh effect from the left. Utterly hilarious

You aren't taking that **** seriously are you? Honestly? That was nothing but a hit piece to incite hatred. It was the Rush Limbaugh effect from the left. Utterly hilarious

Well you guys worship Rush Limbaugh, he's a demigod to you, along with Tucker & Hannity. Figured you'd want to get ahead of the curve on this. Guess not.

Well you guys worship Rush Limbaugh, he's a demigod to you, along with Tucker & Hannity. Figured you'd want to get ahead of the curve on this. Guess not.
Painting with a broad brush I see. I didn't like Rush, I only watch a clip of Tucker if someone posts it here or on Social Media and Hannity is an asshat GOP shrill that spews talking points. But hey, keep painting if it helps you sleep at night.

Badcat, you are doubting the incredible work of Raw Story? What the ... ? Where that genius outfit has an amazing article headlined, "Prosecutors ‘have throw the kitchen sink.'"

Wow, that is huge. Prosecutors "have throw the kitchen sink" at Tru ... ehh, some guy named Weisselberg. Awaiting the next brilliant story where Raw Story reveals "PeTriShA JaYmEs has will throwing KitChEn SaNkS aT PapAoPoUloUsFLyNWeIsSLElBeRg."

The sugarcoating and whitewashing of Jan 6th will be the anchor around your necks for a long, long time.

The beauty of America is freedom and free choice. You've freely chosen to go down this path of ignorance, for the better or worse.

The sugarcoating and whitewashing of Jan 6th will be the anchor around your necks for a long, long time.

Oh, like those idiots with the "Russia collusion" lie? Or the "Capital police want a January 6 investigation" lie? Or the "Trump ordered the park cleared" lie? Or the "Officer Sicknick killed by Trumpist" lie? Or the "Hunter's laptop is Russian disinformation" lie? Or the "Trump told Georgia Secretary of State to 'find the fraud'" lie? Or the "Antifa is like the troops landing on Normandy" lie - ho-lee ****. Or the "Trump is a Russian asset" lie? Or the "Trump admires dictators" lie?

Hoo-boy, how ******* dumb would a quisling bootlicker have to be to have spewed even ONE of those lies, let alone more than one? If I had spewed that amount of garbage, so many times, I would be unable to post anything, ever again, on the site where I spewed such ******* garbage.

But that's because I have pride. What sort of spineless, worthless, embarrassment of an ***-licking gerbil would you have to be to have vomited up even two or three such lies and then post something accusing OTHERS of not being forthright? That would be akin to Goebbels telling somebody else to "stick with the truth" and "stop with the propaganda." Hoo-boy, thank God this site does not have somebody that stupid, moronic, unaware, and so embarrassingly stupid.

Last edited:

The beauty of America is freedom and free choice. You've freely chosen to go down this path of ignorance, for the better or worse.

well, you got me, Tiborat. I'll follow along like a ******* lemming in the same sense you do now.

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I always used to shake my head when they was a shooting or something and the FBI would put out a report that said to the effect, "We knew about the guy." Well, why the hell didn't you stop him? The fact that you knew about him doesn't do ****.

Now we know. The FBI is in there stirring the turd. Thats how they "knew the guy." Doesn't help us any, but that doesn't matter anymore.