• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Florida man gets 8 months in prison in first felony sentence from Capitol riot............... https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/19/flo...-first-felony-sentence-from-capitol-riot.html

O69wqx1.jpg

Didn't know the place to stick this. Just imagine a another federal police force hooking up with these guys.

Bunch of gangsters.

I have never in my life had less trust of the Federal government than I do know. The FBI and NSA spied on Trump and tried to remove him from office with lies and falsehoods. The FBI plans and spurs on a stupid "plot" to kidnap Gretchen Whitler. The FBI appears to have been deeply involved in promoting and spurring on the January 6 riot.

The FBI seems to have so much spare time that they can develop crimes to investigate, or lie and claim a crime exists where none does.

And I'm supposed to support that group with MY money?

Nice job with the false equivalence, Booted. Seems you've mastered the art of propaganda.

Yet another example of selective outrage on the right. Bet you a dollar you would have pulled up *different* pictures - there are hundreds of them out there - of Jan 6th if the Capitol was overrun by Antifa & BLM. But it wasn't, was it? So you duck down, whitewash and sugarcoat. Pat yourself on the back.

if you consider them analagous then I suppose we just blame it on a YouTube video then during the hearings, somebody just says “what difference does it make" and then declare the inquiry over.

I have never in my life had less trust of the Federal government than I do know. The FBI and NSA spied on Trump and tried to remove him from office with lies and falsehoods. The FBI plans and spurs on a stupid "plot" to kidnap Gretchen Whitler. The FBI appears to have been deeply involved in promoting and spurring on the January 6 riot.

The FBI seems to have so much spare time that they can develop crimes to investigate, or lie and claim a crime exists where none does.

And I'm supposed to support that group with MY money?

it’s not YOUR money. It’s your white privilege making you think you should be able to keep money you fraudulently acquired.

Didn't know the place to stick this. Just imagine a another federal police force hooking up with these guys.

Bunch of gangsters.
Yes it’s true.

The American Stassi couldn’t catch a cold without entrapment and a setup by a paid snitch. This **** will continue until we the people get fed up with it and put a stop to it.

Yes it’s true.

The American Stassi couldn’t catch a cold without entrapment and a setup by a paid snitch. This **** will continue until we the people get fed up with it and put a stop to it.

This stuff isn't ok, not by a long shot. From treasonous **** they did against the office of the president to this capital insurrection hoax. All run by these guys.

They're getting on the level of the cia, only less secretive. We actually see what these guys are doing.

All for what? These are not American ideals. This isn't working for the people. This is working for a political party. These are hit jobs for them. Much like the overwhelming majority of our media.

This stuff isn't ok, not by a long shot. From treasonous **** they did against the office of the president to this capital insurrection hoax. All run by these guys.

They're getting on the level of the cia, only less secretive. We actually see what these guys are doing.

All for what? These are not American ideals. This isn't working for the people. This is working for a political party. These are hit jobs for them. Much like the overwhelming majority of our media.
Problem being is that no one has the balls to stand up to them, certainly not the RINO's in D.C., and the leftists are just fine with this.

Problem being is that no one has the balls to stand up to them, certainly not the RINO's in D.C., and the leftists are just fine with this.

This. This. This. If any one of them had any balls there are a number of actual impeachable offenses now. But like has been said before, the elites, in the end, always seem to look out for one another. It's one big party, and we the common American people, aren't invited.

We the People - I remember that being on a document somewhere.

This. This. This. If any one of them had any balls there are a number of actual impeachable offenses now. But like has been said before, the elites, in the end, always seem to look out for one another. It's one big party, and we the common American people, aren't invited.

We the People - I remember that being on a document somewhere.

When it literally takes years for the courts to turnover some of these unconstitutional executive orders,you know you have serious problems.

They're just now ruling on some of Obama's orders as illegal in regards to immigration.

They know it will take forever and if they stay in power,chances are whatever "the kings decree" is,stays. It's a big fat f-u to our people and constitution. Which is just a bunch of words on paper without enforcement and adherence.

That's why they go nuts when we appoint non leftist shills to the courts as judges.

Control the courts and they can do whatever they want.

Remember when Dems stormed the Wisconsin Capitol? Sure you don't.

They should hang the people who pulled that stuff against the president.
We the people would do that if we did not have so much bread and circuses.

He said "What were you arrested for?". and I said
"Littering". And they all moved away from me on the bench there, and a
hairy eyeball and all kinds of mean nasty things, till I said "And
creating a nuisance."

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America​

07/26/21

Nancy Pelosi is spending a great deal of time, effort, and money on the formulation of a Fake and highly partisan January 6 Committee to ask, “what happened?”

Will Nancy investigate herself and those on Capitol Hill who didn’t want additional protection, including more police and National Guard, therefore being unprepared despite the large crowd of people that everyone knew was coming?

Will Nancy and her Committee study the massive Voter Fraud that took place during the 2020 Presidential Election, particularly in swing states, that was the reason hundreds of thousands of people came pouring into Washington and, therefore, must be a big factor in the final Committee Report? Now would be a very good time to study the large scale Voter Fraud in our Presidential Election.

Will Nancy release the thousands of hours of tapes so we can see the extent to which ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter played a role, while also revealing “who killed Ashli Babbitt?” A real and thorough investigation of this must be done—and what about all of the violence, murders, riots, and fires that took place in Democrat run cities throughout the United States by ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter, with virtually no consequence for this death and destruction?

Will Nancy look into the vicious partisan investigations of Conservatives and Republicans that are taking place by prosecutors all over the Country? The five-year investigation of me, and all that so many have been through, including the fake Russia Russia Russia charge, and including the local Democrat-controlled New York prosecutors who work around the clock to get President Donald Trump, while murderers, drug dealers, and human traffickers go free!

The Congressional Hearings on Jan 6th Insurrection started today and are simply devastating to watch. Incredible bravery by our men in blue.

MAGA is the #1 terrrorist threat in America today, hands down. There should be zero confusion over that.

And kudos to Rep. Liz Cheney and Rep. Adam Kinzinger for standing up for America - and Americans - in ensuring this is a fully bipartisan Committee getting to the bottom of what happened. Who incited, who organized and who carried out this hit job on the Republic.

Last edited:
What? Tibs posting videos and name calling? Just waiting for the meme to complete the troll's circle.

While I am appalled at what happened at the Capitol on January 6th, I am equally appalled at the description of it. Listen, if the people at that riot wanted an insurrection, to pull a coup, to overthrow democracy, if they truly had death in their hearts, they would have shown up armed to the teeth, and I dare say none of those officers would be testifying because it's unlikely they'd be alive. Insurrections are not spontaneous, and democracies are not overthrown with wooden flag poles and bear spray. Calling this an insurrection and the people responsible terrorists is ridiculous.

What? Tibs posting videos and name calling? Just waiting for the meme to complete the troll's circle.

Did you watch the Congressional hearings today? What did you think of it? If not, then shut the **** up.