• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Did you watch the Congressional hearings today? What did you think of it? If not, then shut the **** up.
I listened to some of it on the radio today. We all already know how this ends, the rest of it political theatre.

While I am appalled at what happened at the Capitol on January 6th, I am equally appalled at the description of it. Listen, if the people at that riot wanted an insurrection, to pull a coup, to overthrow democracy, if they truly had death in their hearts, they would have shown up armed to the teeth, and I dare say none of those officers would be testifying because it's unlikely they'd be alive. Insurrections are not spontaneous, and democracies are not overthrown with wooden flag poles and bear spray. Calling this an insurrection and the people responsible terrorists is ridiculous.

And didn't something similar occur at the White House right after what happened to George Floyd? Weren't there fires and bricks being thrown at police officers? They obviously aren't going to breach the most protected place on the face of the planet, but if the police there welcomed them at the doors and shook hands with them, would would've happened?

And I seem to recall a couple popular hashtags - #bunkerboy #bunkerbitch on Twitter when they were protecting the POTUS from a storm of rioters. Look, I don't think anyone condones what eventually happened on Jan. 6th - but like you alluded to, was there a single shot fired (besides the one that killed Ashli Babbitt?) that killed an officer or other government employee? And people are comparing it to 9/11? It's out of control political theater.

Did you watch the Congressional hearings today? What did you think of it? If not, then shut the **** up.

I was working. Remember what that used to feel like? What happened? Actually, let me take an educated guess - a bunch of crocodile tears and political theater?

You mad bro?

He sure seems mad. A hard-working, tax-paying American (who's a contributor to the site) getting angry.

Oh, wait.

Wow.

Where were the tears for the dozens of people actually murdered in cold blood during the riots, like David Dorn? Remember him?

Figured this would be the response from the yellow-bellied cowards & traitors on the right. You did not disappoint. Thankfully, decent, patriotic Americans across the land are onto your cynicism & threachery. MAGA is finally being exposed for what it is, a clear and present danger to the Republic. No wonder Trump and his enablers fought so hard to keep the truth about Jan 6th from the American people. Either you stand with former guy & the GOP seditionists or you stand with America. It's as simple as that. Who knew so many conservatives and *former* Republicans would turn against their homeland like this. I hope the entire GOP Sedition Caucus on the Hill get rounded up and arrested, once the facts are laid bare. And behind it all, the true evil in this country, the twice impeached, disgraced former President should be the first to be led away.

So good to see Americans rising up and taking a stand against these GOP grifters, pedophiles & seditionists. Louie Gohmert, Majorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz and the rest of the deranged far right don't deserve a moment of peace & quiet to spread their lies, hate & bile. Bravo!

So good to see Americans rising up and taking a stand

Where are you rising up and taking your stand in America? Southeastern area, Northeastern area, Midwest etc.?

So good to see Americans rising up and taking a stand against these GOP grifters, pedophiles & seditionists. Louie Gohmert, Majorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz and the rest of the deranged far right don't deserve a moment of peace & quiet to spread their lies, hate & bile. Bravo!

You are totally unhinged over this. Her sign is right it was an inside job but it was Nancy who was on the inside and intentionally let them get in. You have to ask yourself a simple question, who had the most to gain from this happening? The answer is just as simple Nancy and the left. It had no potential benefit to the right whatsoever for this to have boiled over and be LET to become what it did. If you can get past your TDS, and I know you can't, this was all a crime of perfect convenience by Nancy who at best, took advantage of the protests to foment a real crisis by allowing them past the barricades, or at worst knew she would be able to use this to her advantage from inside information from the FBI to foil the chances of there being seconded objections to the electoral votes, which was about to happen. This isn't some wild scenario it is the most likely and by far most logical answer if think about the cost benefit analysis to each side. There was no upside for Trump or the right.

Figured this would be the response from the yellow-bellied cowards & traitors on the right.

Says the troll living in Hungtardia freeloading from a message board from behind basement walls.

Thankfully, decent, patriotic Americans across the land are onto your cynicism & threachery.

5hsnfk.jpg

You are totally unhinged over this. Her sign is right it was an inside job but it was Nancy who was on the inside and intentionally let them get in. You have to ask yourself a simple question, who had the most to gain from this happening? The answer is just as simple Nancy and the left. It had no potential benefit to the right whatsoever for this to have boiled over and be LET to become what it did. If you can get past your TDS, and I know you can't, this was all a crime of perfect convenience by Nancy who at best, took advantage of the protests to foment a real crisis by allowing them past the barricades, or at worst knew she would be able to use this to her advantage from inside information from the FBI to foil the chances of there being seconded objections to the electoral votes, which was about to happen. This isn't some wild scenario it is the most likely and by far most logical answer if think about the cost benefit analysis to each side. There was no upside for Trump or the right.

You're not gonna get a reasonable response. He's a troll, nothing more. Why try? Not trying to be a jerk, but seriously, why do you continue to bang your head against a wall?

As Sarge stated, political theater.

Admittedly I have not watched or listened, unlike some liberal friends commenting on how powerful the message is.

Until they choose to answer, and they may have (Tibs?), why wasn't there proper security for an event that was known to have been occurring weeks in advance?

Unless this is answered, it's all political bullshit.

Last edited:
You're not gonna get a reasonable response. He's a troll, nothing more. Why try? Not trying to be a jerk, but seriously, why do you continue to bang your head against a wall?

Well,you guys talk to him and by just doing that he keeps going. That's his only objective. He gets his cookies being an agitator.

Dude is behind a computer screen far away and it's worried about getting his teeth knocked out.

Well, you guys talk to him and by just doing that he keeps going.

I only troll the troll. You ever notice me trying to reason with the little puke? In a perfect world - you stop feeding the troll and it dies. But it's not, and as it is, he won't stop trolling this forum - so until then, I won't stop ******* with him being a America-deserting, lunatic little troll. And at least my memes are sometimes creative and amusing. He regurgitates **** from other people that aren't even remotely amusing or creative.

I'm talking about people trying to reason with him and actually arguing logic. That ship sailed a long long time ago. It's a waste of keystrokes.

He isn't doing dick. Just some foreigner thousands of miles away running his big fat ******* mouth.

Yeah it's pretty ******* old already, but I guess someone here feels like it doesn't warrant his freeloading, good-for-nothing-but-trolling *** getting the boot. So I guess we're stuck with it for now. I mean, how someone can actually regurgitate the same useless **** over and over and over again and not get tired of it themself is beyond me.

Hey, maybe tomorrow they will roll out that Blasey-Ford phoney and she can cry some more. Or possibly have AOC standing in an empty parking lot crying for the caged kids.

Until they choose to answer, and they may have (Tibs?), why wasn't there proper security for an event that was know to have been occurring weeks in advance?

We all know the answer to that question. "The most egregious attack on our democracy, EVAR!" Lmao, get outta here with that bullshit.

Hey, maybe tomorrow they will roll out that Blasey-Ford phoney and she can cry some more. Or possibly have AOC standing in an empty parking lot crying for the caged kids.

Speaking of Blasey-Ford, I heard something in passing about them trying to impeach Kavanaugh? Is that even remotely correct?

I am stubborn and trying to make a point. I have had good conversations with him in the past and outside of this forum he seems like a good guy.

I was working. Remember what that used to feel like? What happened? Actually, let me take an educated guess - a bunch of crocodile tears and political theater?
Why do you hate the police?

It continues to be a really good look for Republicans. Good luck in 2022.

Yeah it's pretty ******* old already, but I guess someone here feels like it doesn't warrant his freeloading, good-for-nothing-but-trolling *** getting the boot. So I guess we're stuck with it for now. I mean, how someone can actually regurgitate the same useless **** over and over and over again and not get tired of it themself is beyond me.
Why do you hate the police?

It continues to be a really good look for Republicans. Good luck in 2022.

That guy is a ******* phony. Much like that party is. A big bunch of bullshit. All some power game to them.

The good news is everyone is on to them.

2022 looks really, really good. Dementia Joe is sealing that deal for us.