• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Much like the fbi led capital handiwork. When law enforcement agencies of government are politically weaponized against opposing parties. You get hit jobs galore.

Are there any Washington institutions left that have not been infected with the Democrat virus?
The term "national disgrace" is now not sufficient enough to explain away the stench.

Has anyone asked the Capitol police testifying at Jan. 6 hearing if they know who fired the shot that killed Ashley Babbitt?
That is the worse crime of the day.
Nancy and hollywood sure scripted a good movie for their side on January 6th.

I am stubborn and trying to make a point. I have had good conversations with him in the past and outside of this forum he seems like a good guy.

Well, you definitely are a good guy, and persistent as hell. I wish he didn't have to wear "some persona" on this board that he's completely different in real life or in other situations though. Doesn't that strike you as kind of odd?

Why do you hate the police?

Why do you and Tibs hate this board? All you do is freeload from a good community of people and troll them.

Are there any Washington institutions left that have not been infected with the Democrat virus?
The term "national disgrace" is now not sufficient enough to explain away the stench.

I'm afraid not. You can't even fix it now. You'd have to scrub it clean, fire everyone, start over or just some dissolve agencies. Let's face it, we have way, way,way too many agencies.

Well, you definitely are a good guy, and persistent as hell. I wish he didn't have to wear "some persona" on this board that he's completely different in real life or in other situations though. Doesn't that strike you as kind of odd?
How boring would it be without him and even Trog.

How boring would it be without him and even Trog.

For Tim and Steeltime, maybe pretty boring (they probably argue with their own kids for fun :p ). For the rest of us? You'd really be bored if those idiot leeches vanished?

I guess it would leave an idiot void though. And Booted and myself wouldn't be inspired to post our memes. Even Badcat is getting in on the action. Okay, point taken.

Has anyone asked the Capitol police testifying at Jan. 6 hearing if they know who fired the shot that killed Ashley Babbitt?

Boy that's a **** show if I ever saw one. Give us the video. All of the video!

Then go arrest Piglosi and her conspirators. All of this because they hate Trump and don't want him to run again..lol

What a sad, pathetic group of people we have running this country.........................into

the ground!

Lies Pile up on Day One of the January 6th Hearings​

By Bonchie | Jul 27, 2021 4:30 PM ET
Share Tweet
94f4bc17-bf5f-4a13-9a01-d69290eb6949-860x475.jpg
(AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)
Today was day one of the hearings on January 6th, held by Nancy Pelosi’s partisan select committee. What transpired was a sideshow of fake crying and irrelevant, sometimes questionable testimony from Capitol Police officers who offered absolutely nothing of substance in regards to fixing the security issues that plagued the Capitol that day.

Of course, because we are dealing with an event strictly meant to cause an emotional reaction, not actually accomplish anything, the lies flowed freely.

To start, Bennie Thompson, who himself objected to the electoral college in 2004, claimed that seven people lost their lives.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/07/27/lies-pile-up-on-day-one-of-the-january-6th-hearings-n417241

At the risk of sounding Ray-cis, bet if Ashley weren't a yt suuupremasset, we would know.

Of course. We have people charging at officers with weapons etc. and we hear ad nauseam "why did they have to use excessive force?!" while the officer's name is not only released, but even more dire consequences tend to find them. But in this particular case, nary a peep. Funny how that works. Actually not funny, extremely sad and infuriating.

I'm absolutely shocked. And where was the video evidence of his claims BTW?
I think the Capitol bldg only has one surveillance camera at the entrance. It's aimed at the parking lot , mostly. :rolleyes:

I'm absolutely shocked. And where was the video evidence of his claims BTW?

Oh they mountains of video. You won't see it,because it will prove them to be the deceptive liars that they are.

It would be on the news 24/7 if the video showed anything.

What it would show is them opening the doors. What it would probably show is agents in the crowd leading the charge.

Maybe since the Academy Award ratings are taking such a nosedive, they can add a new category?

And didn't something similar occur at the White House right after what happened to George Floyd? Weren't there fires and bricks being thrown at police officers? They obviously aren't going to breach the most protected place on the face of the planet, but if the police there welcomed them at the doors and shook hands with them, would would've happened?

And I seem to recall a couple popular hashtags - #bunkerboy #bunkerbitch on Twitter when they were protecting the POTUS from a storm of rioters. Look, I don't think anyone condones what eventually happened on Jan. 6th - but like you alluded to, was there a single shot fired (besides the one that killed Ashli Babbitt?) that killed an officer or other government employee? And people are comparing it to 9/11? It's out of control political theater.
Thats different. That was all people of Tiborats side trying to do harm to OrangeManBad.

Thats different. That was all people of Tiborats side trying to do harm to OrangeManBad.

And it was mostly peaceful, because Pravda told us so.