• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

You couldn't tell from his testimony? It seemed rehearsed and coached. Not surprised.

He was READING his testimony. Jesus Christ, first day of trial advocacy, teacher tells us, "Don't read to the jury. You can have notes, but move away from the podium, look at the witness, witness looks at you when testifying."

Reading = preparing a script or somebody else prepares a script, types it up and you read it.

He was READING his testimony. Jesus Christ, first day of trial advocacy, teacher tells us, "Don't read to the jury. You can have notes, but move away from the podium, look at the witness, witness looks at you when testifying."

Reading = preparing a script or somebody else prepares a script, types it up and you read it.
Well it isn't really a trial or a hearing it's just political theatre. And the most putrid part of this little melodrama is Cheney and Kinzinger obsequiously attempting to curry favor with leftist shitbags who will always hate them just because they have an R after their names even though they are just RINOs.

I listened on the radio. Couldn't see him reading. Thanks for the condescension though.

yes, but that was training for an actual jury trial. This is a performance. Performers need scripts.

I listened on the radio. Couldn't see him reading. Thanks for the condescension though.

I can't read his mind, but I honestly think he was just expanding on your belief that it was a rehearsed performance. And he just comes off as a ******** - believe me, I have to listen to his nonsense daily.

From a libtard rag that shall not be named...

In his retelling, Ashli Babbitt—who was shot and killed trying to enter the House chamber on Jan. 6—wasn’t so much a rioter as she was an “innocent, wonderful, incredible woman.” And, in Trump’s mind, some of the police officers who defended the Capitol that day aren’t the real heroes, calling them liberal “*******” who loathe MAGA, and outliers within a broadly pro-Trump law enforcement community.

In private discussions this summer, Trump has told some people close to him that several of these officers strike him as weak and as “*******,” according to two sources familiar with the comments and who described them independently. Trump has also maintained that these men seem “broke[n]” by the events of Jan. 6, and that they do not have the supposed toughness or character of the law enforcement officers who, on the whole nationally, still widely support Trump and his policies.

5i5707.gif

And just like that, he's gone!

iu

Those that have been into federal buildings in DC, since 9/11, will recall the airport-like security, with metal detectors, scanners and several armed LEOs at every entrance. This happens at literally every building for every department and agency, for the offices of the Congressional Representatives and Senators, for the common committee and meeting rooms --- literally all of DC officialdom is very protected at each and every entrance.

And the Capitol Building itself has this, plus external structures. It kinda makes sense that there are layers of protection.

My continuing question is about those entrances. Ashli Babbit was shot at one, probably by one of those LEOs defending the entrance. But why were there no others shot, or blocked from entering? Where did those LEOs go when they were not at the entrances securing the building? If they had been overrun, there would have been evidence of battles, injuries and video from many sources. That didn't happen because they abandoned their security duty at each entrance. Why did they do that?

There had to have been either a dereliction of duty by the LEOs or an order for them to vacate the entrances --- and to let the protestors in, without any security at all. Since there have been no charges about dereliction of duty, and all entrances --- during a so-called "insurrection" -- were vacated of security LEOs, it seems obvious that someone --- during an "insurrection" -- told security to not only stand down, but to abandon their posts.

Was it Trump or his people that "opened the gates" to the mob? Probably not, or that would have been big news. So somebody else, in the face of an invasion of the US Capitol, ordered the LEOs to abandon all entrances, clearly leaving those internal in the building at the mercy of the insurgents.

I truly do not understand why this decion-making isn't the centerpiece of all discussions of Jan 6, because someone ordered that the security perimeter of the Capitol building, each entrance, to be abandoned. This clearly gave easy access to the building and its occupants, and would seem like exactly the opposite of a proper response to an attack on the sovereignty of the US Capitol, and its leaders.

So who let the bad guys in?

Those that have been into federal buildings in DC, since 9/11, will recall the airport-like security, with metal detectors, scanners and several armed LEOs at every entrance. This happens at literally every building for every department and agency, for the offices of the Congressional Representatives and Senators, for the common committee and meeting rooms --- literally all of DC officialdom is very protected at each and every entrance.

And the Capitol Building itself has this, plus external structures. It kinda makes sense that there are layers of protection.

My continuing question is about those entrances. Ashli Babbit was shot at one, probably by one of those LEOs defending the entrance. But why were there no others shot, or blocked from entering? Where did those LEOs go when they were not at the entrances securing the building? If they had been overrun, there would have been evidence of battles, injuries and video from many sources. That didn't happen because they abandoned their security duty at each entrance. Why did they do that?

There had to have been either a dereliction of duty by the LEOs or an order for them to vacate the entrances --- and to let the protestors in, without any security at all. Since there have been no charges about dereliction of duty, and all entrances --- during a so-called "insurrection" -- were vacated of security LEOs, it seems obvious that someone --- during an "insurrection" -- told security to not only stand down, but to abandon their posts.

Was it Trump or his people that "opened the gates" to the mob? Probably not, or that would have been big news. So somebody else, in the face of an invasion of the US Capitol, ordered the LEOs to abandon all entrances, clearly leaving those internal in the building at the mercy of the insurgents.

I truly do not understand why this decion-making isn't the centerpiece of all discussions of Jan 6, because someone ordered that the security perimeter of the Capitol building, each entrance, to be abandoned. This clearly gave easy access to the building and its occupants, and would seem like exactly the opposite of a proper response to an attack on the sovereignty of the US Capitol, and its leaders.

So who let the bad guys in?
The answer is obvious. There were AntiFa and paid FBI informants agitating in the crowd and there is video of capital police waiving people in. Pelosi and most probably Merrick Garland along with deep state Daleks set this up to solidify the theft of the election. If this had been an actual insurrection the people would have come armed to the teeth, there would have been a **** ton of people killed, and most of the capital police would have been wiped out. Every communist democrat captured (but I repeat myself) would have been hanged from a lamp post for treason and every RINO captured would have been tarred and feathered. But is was not an insurrection. It was a peaceful protest that government agent provocateur's coopted.

The answer is obvious. There were AntiFa and paid FBI informants agitating in the crowd and there is video of capital police waiving people in. Pelosi and most probably Merrick Garland along with deep state Daleks set this up to solidify the theft of the election. If this had been an actual insurrection the people would have come armed to the teeth, there would have been a **** ton of people killed, and most of the capital police would have been wiped out. Every communist democrat captured (but I repeat myself) would have been hanged from a lamp post for treason and every RINO captured would have been tarred and feathered. But is was not an insurrection. It was a peaceful protest that government agent provocateur's coopted.
What a coincidence as well that the chief retired the next day. No pesky reporters who are actually investigative journalists could ask him tough questions on his way to/from work.

BINGO!

That's a Bingo!