• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Very sad news. The lingering effects & fallout from Jan 6th continue. Thank you officers for your service and bravery facing down the savages who attacked the Capitol. May you Rest in Peace. 🕊️

The never-ending, lingering effects of Chicago violence continue. Endlessly. Thank you for your service and bravery facing down the savages who pillage Chicago daily. May you rest in peace.

I gotta say, I'm STUNNED to not see your lamenting this officer's death today Tiblio. I mean, you now recently profess to love the blue. Officer Ella French had just returned to duty after maternity leave. Will you say her name? Express your "OUTRAGE" at her senseless murder in Chicago, a city that is a war zone that you can barely be bothered to care about?

Or do just some Blue Lives Matter? Like only some black lives matter?

1628470821089.png

she yt
she aint be matter
she had yt privilege

The Dems real motto...Exploitable Lives Matter

That is 100% it! Nothing more. If we can exploit you we value you. If not,**** off.

They certainly won't be accountable for all of these loooooooooooong time democrat controlled cities like Chicago being killing fields. Mostly blacks murdering other blacks.

I honestly don't know how the police do it in these cities. It takes an exceptional individual to lay your life on the line for a bunch of ******* animals. What do the politicians do? Blame the police. Demonize,demoralize and scapegoat them for a failing culture and society.

These places will never EVER get better until they gut the demoncrats out. They will only get worse.

That stuff only counts when the purp is a black criminal who has a long record and is fighting the cop.

You think that ****'s funny ? Well you jus wait till Nancy get's aholt of them criminals what be invading her domicile....you'll see.

2QIGKxc.jpg

254028.png

If we can exploit you we value you.

Blasey-Ford, Avenatti, Vindman, every POC shot by police etc. etc.

The list is so long it could be a IQ21 book.

Blasey-Ford, Avenatti, Vindman, every POC shot by police etc. etc.

The list is so long it could be a IQ21 book.

Blasey-Ford whomever acting coach she worked with didn't make her believable at all. Avenatti is the poster child for what a crooked lawyer looks like...lol.

Yeah the list is long and filled with f-ups or fabricated fakes

The never-ending, lingering effects of Chicago violence continue. Endlessly. Thank you for your service and bravery facing down the savages who pillage Chicago daily. May you rest in peace.

I gotta say, I'm STUNNED to not see your lamenting this officer's death today Tiblio. I mean, you now recently profess to love the blue. Officer Ella French had just returned to duty after maternity leave. Will you say her name? Express your "OUTRAGE" at her senseless murder in Chicago, a city that is a war zone that you can barely be bothered to care about?

Or do just some Blue Lives Matter? Like only some black lives matter?

View attachment 5986

86 shot, 13 killed over the weekend in Chicago. Pathetic.

So this is bullshit. If this doesn't make your blood boil, you're not American. Insurrection my ***.

I am beyond angry. This is not the America I gave 24 years to as a Soldier, and continue to serve as a civilian. That is Soviet style **** right there. If you are ok with this, you are not my friend. Do not talk to me. You are ******* scum. You are not a Democrat or a liberal, you are a ******* worthless communist *********** bootlicker. **** everyone on the left, and the worthless Republicans allowing this to go on. Damn man. This isn't America anymore. My heart hurts.

It's almost like we need someone in office that isn't afraid to root this **** out and and bury these corrupt swamp *******. But where oh where could we find such a man? But if we find someone who is willing to risk everything to do it, he/she can't send any mean tweets out, that's where I would draw the line. Being nice to journalists and corrupt politicians is way more important than trying to save the country, am I right?

It's truly heartbreaking. We genuinely have a government that has turned on its people. There's no speculation to it.

I am beyond angry. This is not the America I gave 24 years to as a Soldier, and continue to serve as a civilian. That is Soviet style **** right there. If you are ok with this, you are not my friend. Do not talk to me. You are ******* scum. You are not a Democrat or a liberal, you are a ******* worthless communist *********** bootlicker. **** everyone on the left, and the worthless Republicans allowing this to go on. Damn man. This isn't America anymore. My heart hurts.
Sarge got red-pilled.

It's truly heartbreaking. We genuinely have a government that has turned on its people. There's no speculation to it.
The government has only turned on some people.

The fact that they were releasing people that did $1 billion plus worth of damage in six months of rioting But are holding people who walk through the capital building taking selfies in solitary confinement without bail should’ve already got you to this point long ago Sarge.

The fact that they were releasing people that did $1 billion plus worth of damage in six months of rioting But are holding people who walk through the capital building taking selfies in solitary confinement without bail should’ve already got you to this point long ago Sarge.
Here's my question.....who is going to stop them? They ignore the laws of the land, defy subpoenas, ignore supreme court rulings and generally **** on the constitution any chance they get, and are currently holding people in solitary when there is exculpatory evidence. Who, outside of a complete nationwide revolt (yeah, right), is going to stop them?

All of these points are stairs leading to one's breaking point (platform). Each point pisses one off a little more each time a step is taken. At some point we will all reach that platform together and I think we're all wondering when that will be. Hell, I think we're all pretty much fed up with the majority of our elected officials as they continually fail to represent us in their quest for power and wealth. But, if we're being honest with ourselves we don't do anything because we don't want to be ruined. We're comfortable and we're scared.

We see our citizens invited into the capital by police and then thrown into solitary confinement, labeled as insurrectionists, and used as an example of what will happen to the peasants if they dare rise up against them. We always felt that we had the power to change with our vote but I don't believe we have confidence in that any longer either. MSM is a weapon of propaganda and Big tech have stripped us of some of our Constitutional rights. But here we are on a message board venting and running our mouths about how fed up we are. But not enough apparently.

All of these points are stairs leading to one's breaking point (platform). Each point pisses one off a little more each time a step is taken. At some point we will all reach that platform together and I think we're all wondering when that will be. Hell, I think we're all pretty much fed up with the majority of our elected officials as they continually fail to represent us in their quest for power and wealth. But, if we're being honest with ourselves we don't do anything because we don't want to be ruined. We're comfortable and we're scared.

We see our citizens invited into the capital by police and then thrown into solitary confinement, labeled as insurrectionists, and used as an example of what will happen to the peasants if they dare rise up against them. We always felt that we had the power to change with our vote but I don't believe we have confidence in that any longer either. MSM is a weapon of propaganda and Big tech have stripped us of some of our Constitutional rights. But here we are on a message board venting and running our mouths about how fed up we are. But not enough apparently.

Things obviously have to get more uncomfortable. As it stands our children's future is ******. And their children will know nothing of what this former constitution republic was all about. It's greatness. The brilliance of the men who helped form it.

It is certainly worth fighting for, but you can't stand alone. You need large numbers and leadership by moral men.

The fact of the matter is, people are waiting for John Brown.

The civil war ignited after abolitionist John Brown raided Harper's Ferry. Of the "raiders" 10 were killed, 7 arrested and 5 escaped. Of the "arrestees" John Brown famously and passionately spoke during his trial regarding his anti-slavery views. Through the trial and coverage he became viewed as a hero by millions of agitated Americans on the fence about the volatile political tides of the time and soon the civil war erupted.

The left has pushed and pushed and pushed. More and more people are simply simmering right now and a full boil could easily break out. But, a martyr, a "John Brown" is probably necessary to actually propel the people into action. We are, after all, herd animals. We essentially, instinctually do as others around us do.

Sarge keeps asking "What's it going to take?" Well, every movement needs two things. A Martyr and a leader. Without those, there is no movement.

And to be clear... I'm a lot of things, but I aint either of those.