• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Utah College has Cry Closet for Students

that's where Ze was banished.

The left ruins everything it touches.

With girls joining the ranks, Boy Scouts plan a name change

NEW YORK (AP) — For 108 years, the Boy Scouts of America’s flagship program has been known simply as the Boy Scouts. With girls soon entering the ranks, the group says that iconic name will change.

The organization on Wednesday announced a new name for its Boy Scouts program: Scouts BSA. The change will take effect next February.

The parent organization will remain the Boy Scouts of America, and the Cub Scouts — its program for 7- to 10-year-olds — will keep its title, as well.

But the Boy Scouts — the program for 11- to 17-year-olds — will now be Scouts BSA.

https://apnews.com/d3efeda8ffb74b79b367fce426780d6f

---------------------

Or as the Pedos like to call it, “Scouting For Boys”.

I figure between **** like this, masculinity as a mental illness and the gun control stuff, if I am a foreign power, I give it 10-15 years to let this fester a bit deeper and then I invade. Cake walk.

I figure between **** like this, masculinity as a mental illness and the gun control stuff, if I am a foreign power, I give it 10-15 years to let this fester a bit deeper and then I invade. Cake walk.

Oh yes. Easy like Sunday morning. The only fight that they'll get is from the old timers. Everyone else will be in the closet curled up in a ball.

Reactions: MTC
When I was in college, they should have had a "drunk closet." If you attended college and were not booted from a fraternity kegger, then you are nothing to me.

You guys are harsh in your criticism. We all need to calm down, put on PJs, grab a cup of hot chocolate, and let's talk about it.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

You guys are harsh in your criticism. We all need to calm down, put on PJs, grab a cup of hot chocolate, and let's talk about it.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

Your tone is starting to trigger me. I need a place to regather myself and let these feelings out. Where's the coco? I'll get my pjs.

Trump_4.jpg