• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vaccine Passport

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
This is a serious problem. I think they need to move to a numbered tattoo on your forearm. Yeah. That will do it.

A microchip planted deep in the arm world be a more progressive way to achieve this. Proper check points that scan all of your information will solve everything.

Much easier to track people when they say unapproved speech as well.

You guys are kidding... but seriously.

Some years ago my wife said she would consider the idea of chip implants in kids because they would allow you to find missing children, track them etc. She said and believed this purely from a "Mother's perspective" where she just felt it would be comforting to always know where your children are.

Today she realizes, that's some ****** up ****.

All of this talk for doing these things over a virus with a .03% chance of being fatal. If you think for just a second you realize this has nothing to do with public safety and everything to do with public control. Just like a gun control.

I'm in a pickle. Really, I am.

I have paid for a family vacation to Jamaica in December. I feel more confident than not that my family and I will be required to provide "vaccination passports" by mid December in order to travel.

I'm not keen on giving up $8k but I am really irritated about being essentially forced to get a vaccination that by all accounts only seems to ensure you're going to get whatever ******* variant comes along from here to eternity.

I have paid for a family vacation to Jamaica in December. I feel more confident than not that my family and I will be required to provide "vaccination passports" by mid December in order to travel.

I'm not keen on giving up $8k but I am really irritated about being essentially forced to get a vaccination that by all accounts only seems to ensure you're going to get whatever ******* variant comes along from here to eternity.
I have a family vacation planned for the Dominican Republic in October but haven't bought airfare yet for the same reason.

Come to Florida. We have great beaches and no passports of any kind required.

Proof of vaccinations is not entirely unusual for some international travel and I can understand it even if I don't like it. It may be a Jamaican requirement.

Just get some fake vax cards. My girlfriend is a nurse and has a bunch of them. Then get stoned to bejeezus in Jamaica.

Quick Jamaica story: My first honeymoon was in Negril. We had to take a ****** little bus from Montego Bay to get there. I've never seen so much poverty in my life. Little one room sheds with no power is where these people lived. Until...up on a hill was a sparkling massive palace with iron gates and fences. The bus driver said it was Bill Cosby's house. He probably did a lot of rapin' up in that mf'er. And all around the outside of that property were these tiny shacks. I stayed at a resort that happened to be just down the beach from Hedonism. That place was a ******* party, holy hell. I still can't unsee some things...

• Haha
Reactions: MTC
You guys are kidding... but seriously.

Some years ago my wife said she would consider the idea of chip implants in kids because they would allow you to find missing children, track them etc. She said and believed this purely from a "Mother's perspective" where she just felt it would be comforting to always know where your children are.

Today she realizes, that's some ****** up ****.
Let me get in trouble here, but this is why women's suffrage at-large is a net danger to the body politic. Several years ago, when the MSM plastered images of the suffering child in Syria all over the news, I was in the company of 5-6 older church ladies in a group setting. They were discussing the images they had seen on TV and the prospect of intervention in Syria IE another "endless war." Finally, one of them looked at me -- the male in the group -- and asked in anguish "Why don't we do something?!" In other words, they were thereby more than willing to send their own sons and grandsons to be likewise maimed by war in a Muslim hellhole because their mommy instincts were triggered by propaganda.

Feminine instinct and nurturing concern is a God-given gift in the family. It's very dangerous when conflated into public policy though.

Last edited:
Just get some fake vax cards. My girlfriend is a nurse and has a bunch of them. Then get stoned to bejeezus in Jamaica.

Quick Jamaica story: My first honeymoon was in Negril. We had to take a ****** little bus from Montego Bay to get there. I've never seen so much poverty in my life. Little one room sheds with no power is where these people lived. Until...up on a hill was a sparkling massive palace with iron gates and fences. The bus driver said it was Bill Cosby's house. He probably did a lot of rapin' up in that mf'er. And all around the outside of that property were these tiny shacks. I stayed at a resort that happened to be just down the beach from Hedonism. That place was a ******* party, holy hell. I still can't unsee some things...
You have my address send my way

• Haha
Reactions: MTC

Can we turn this into a movie?

Come to Florida. We have great beaches and no passports of any kind required.
Yep, you can visit Liberty City for a whole lot less than 8 grand and not even have to drive on the wrong side of the road.

th