• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Valentine’s Day Steeler Nation Edition: Our most beloved Steelers…

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Happy Valentine’s Day, #SteelerNation! That includes all you single folk out there too.

The staff here at SteelerNation.com is thinking about you, and so are the Steelers. How can yinz not love these, check these out:

Happy Valentine's Day, #SteelersNation!

More
🖤
💛
: https://t.co/6jwTJB9Xsh pic.twitter.com/K6rRVoO4Xt

— Pittsburgh Steelers (@steelers) February 14, 2022

Valentine’s Day got us thinking. Who currently on the Steelers’ roster do we “love” the most? There’s plenty of players and coaching staff to choose from, but here are some of the favorites from our staff below. What do yinz think:

Colton Gesser – TJ Watt

• Rightfully so from Gesser, Watt has continued to exemplify every thing it means to be a Pittsburgh Steeler and has continued to win over the hearts of not just Steeler Nation, but fans all across the NFL. The reigning Defensive Player of the Year and single-season sack record holder is all anyone could ever Watt.

Justin McGonigle – Pat Freiermuth

• Drafted in the second round of the 2021 NFL Draft, Freiermuth quickly became a fan favorite, resembling the talent and charisma of a young, more athletic Heath Miller. Hearing his name cheered throughout Heinz Field has truly been Muthic to our ears. He truly does make our heart Patter.

Ben Michaelian, Parker Abate – Chris Boswell

• Justin Tucker the best kicker in the league? The “Wizard of Boz” has entered the chat. In a season filled with ups and downs, Boswell continued to be consistent for the Steelers all season long. All’s well that Boswell, am I right?

CJ Lester – Najee Harris

• “Draft an offensive lineman in the first round,” they said. “Travis Etienne should be the first running back off the board,” they said. WRONG. With 1,200 yards rushing in 2021, 0 fumbles during the regular season, and a lovable personality on and off the field, Harris is primed to be the future face of the Pittsburgh Steelers’ franchise. What’s not to love about him? He’s just Najee by nature.

Brandon J. Wallace (me!) – Minkah Fitzpatrick

• I’ve always been a big safety guy. That’s what I played growing up, so when I see the best of the best doing it the way it should be done, what’s not to love about that? Especially when they’re wearing black and gold while doing it. Ya Minkah me crazy when I watch you play! A true All-Pro, I don’t care what anyone else says.

Jordan Schofield – Alex Highsmith

• Steadily getting better and better, what’s not to love about the quiet, yet determined and humble demeanor of Alex Highsmith. A breathe of fresh air he’s been, Highsmith was mint to be ours.

Jonathan Clark – Diontae Johnson

• Eclipsing 1,000 yards receiving and reaching his first Pro Bowl in 2021-22, Johnson continues to prove that he’s got all the talent of a WR1 in this league. We all would drop every thing for Johnson. He’s the perfect catch, you know what I mean?

Sean McGeown – Cam Heyward

• Captain. Leader. Philanthropist. Family man. What’s not to love about Cam Heyward? Arguably playing the best football of his career at age 32, we wouldn’t want to see him in any other jersey. Please, Cam you continue to be ours?

Mike Stiffler – Mike Tomlin

• Since joining the team in 2007, this man has seven division titles, three AFC Championship Games, two Super Bowl appearances, and one title in Super Bowl XLIII. At age 36, he became the youngest head coach to win the Super Bowl, and oh yeah, HE’S NEVER HAD A LOSING SEASON. He has 154 regular season wins with a win percentage of .643, which only 13 other head coaches can say they have a higher average than. EVER. If you don’t already adore the man, just let me Tomlin to your heart and explain further…

G. Stryker – Kevin Dotson

• So much promise with this young guard, Steeler Nation continues to love every thing about Dotson. He just makes our hearts skip a snap count every time. We’ll be holding onto you your entire career, hopefully.

Matt Papiernik – Ray-Ray McCloud

• McCloud finished 5th in the league in kick return yardage with 776 return yards (22.2 average/return). Always doing the dirty work, both return and receiver, McCloud is such a stud. We’re all on McCloud 9 with Ray-Ray.

Agree or disagree with the players and coaches mentioned above? And how bad were all of my puns?

Which currently rostered Steeler do yinz “love” the most? Click to comment below!

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

Seriously,,. Tomlin. ?

If I tell you this first rounder is a bust because his head is too big. You won't take my opinion seriously, probably ever.
Well same goes for pimping Tomlin

I will go with our future Steeler Aaron Rodgers. When he signs I will heart him by buying a jersey.🤓