• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vegas

who the Hell cares what his political affiliation is. Dude killed a lot of people. He may have targeted a Rap concert a week before hand.

Also, the maids may or may not have cleaned his room. Only they know what they saw or didn't see. Furthermore, if his weapons were in suitcases, under his bed or in his closets covered up, the crew would or should not be going through his bags, so they would have no clue unless he made a mistake and it seems he was very thorough..

Sometimes, a spade is a just a spade. The conspiracies come from people not knowing or not making sense to them. This whole incident doesn't make sense from what has been told from the police and media. "Crazy, older, rich white guy that likes to gamble shoots up country music fans." Sounds vanilla.

Ignore the video title

Look/listen to the video at the 4:59 mark - you can hear the auto firing

At 5:25 the rate of fire slows down, I've fired AR platforms with bump stocks and it doesn't do that. It almost sounds like a gatlin gun or wheel trigger. Very odd.

Look Wig I'm just messing with you. I know you are the resident conspiracy guy(nothing wrong with that as long as it's just for fun), and I have never confused you with the "Breitbart is the gospel" guzzlers from the alt-right that infest this place. I have to tell you though that what Freud said long ago still holds true: "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." You are suffering from something called confirmation bias, look it up.

If it is a fact that police took that long to breach the room, so what? How do you know that the guy with SWAT that handles that part of a scenario like this was not immediately available? How do you know that if there is a second guy to backup the first that he wasn't as capable as the first and there was some confusion? That's just one OF MANY scenarios that could have arisen in this situation, but people that WANT the conspiracy to be the answer ALWAYS paint it their way without putting any real world thought into it.

You also fail to mention or are unaware that the murderer had cameras looking outside(one in door peephole) and when the police would approach the door he would fire a burst at them. Maybe that slowed them down a tad huh?

And you also believe the maids were in on it............................

People carry all kinds of stuff into hotel rooms. In Vegas you see a lot of golfing equipment as an example.

I'm not putting you down, but just think deeper than the surface stuff. Think about the logistics(the cover up for the logistics that just adds another layer), think about the level of involvement, think about that involvement in terms of what would be required from people that are from completely different walks of life, different political and religious beliefs.

I mean c'mon.....

Occam's razor probably holds true in this case: just a guy who flipped out.

Notice also the usual alt-right wing nuts here wanting it so desperately to be some kind of left wing kook. This self-deception as Freud called it is tied to the cognitive dissonance they suffer from being aware of the fact that most terrorist killers in this country are right wing white males.

This is one score they don't want to run up.........

That might have been one of the most lucid posts I have seen from you I dont agree point to point but it was relatively rational. Little off the rails at the end but it seems you tried to engage in real conversation. Was this really Tibs using your User name?

But he also may have been targeting a rap concert as well so really hard to tell his motive.

Did he end up renting the rooms when he was targetting the concert a couple weeks ago?

Here's my little conspiracy theory.
If he did rent the rooms overlooking the LIB concert. I think he did so to "scout/plan" for the Harvest concert.

I think he could've set up just as well.
But yeah, if true, then it is hard to say the motives.

The guy was on anxiety medication. So not right in the head

Two separate thoughts one immediately after the other and "fishy" unexplained. How can you possibly think that would be interpreted any other way? Your writing skills suck.

Someone's thong is all in a knot.

That might have been one of the most lucid posts I have seen from you I dont agree point to point but it was relatively rational. Little off the rails at the end but it seems you tried to engage in real conversation. Was this really Tibs using your User name?

This is the temporary result of being banned on his 93 different accounts. Trying to be normal and fit in.

So, he rang out shots for 9 to 11 minutes and it took police 72 minutes to locate his room. There is a long gap in there that has yet explained. From reports, hotel security was shot at by him, but don't say how long after the gun fire started. When SWAT got there to bust in the room, he was dead. A lot of could ofs, would ofs in there. Hopefully, security cameras will shed a lot of light leading up to 10:08 and on.

They might have had to determine which floor and which room from the outside - not an easy task considering the size of the hotel. They were searching for a gunman in a hotel with hundreds of rooms and thousands of guests. Once the gunfire stopped, urgency took a back seat to precaution. They may have shut down the elevators and taken 32 flights of stairs knowing he could be waiting for them around the next turn.

who the Hell cares what his political affiliation is. Dude killed a lot of people. He may have targeted a Rap concert a week before hand.

Also, the maids may or may not have cleaned his room. Only they know what they saw or didn't see. Furthermore, if his weapons were in suitcases, under his bed or in his closets covered up, the crew would or should not be going through his bags, so they would have no clue unless he made a mistake and it seems he was very thorough..

Sometimes, a spade is a just a spade. The conspiracies come from people not knowing or not making sense to them. This whole incident doesn't make sense from what has been told from the police and media. "Crazy, older, rich white guy that likes to gamble shoots up country music fans." Sounds vanilla.

If the maids cleaned the room, I'm sure he hid the guns.
I know in some instances the rooms do not get thoroughly cleaned and more of just a quick maintenance
Even then at that, the guy could of disguised the guns and such as luggage.

He was thorough with the whole plan.
He did it, and he was not sloppy about it.

The typical mass shooter is either 1) young white guy or 2) young Muslim guy. Unless the new mass shooter is old Liberal Democrat guys like this one and the Congressional baseball practice shooting.

They might have had to determine which floor and which room from the outside - not an easy task considering the size of the hotel. They were searching for a gunman in a hotel with hundreds of rooms and thousands of guests. Once the gunfire stopped, urgency took a back seat to precaution. They may have shut down the elevators and taken 32 flights of stairs knowing he could be waiting for them around the next turn.

Yep!

This is the temporary result of being banned on his 93 different accounts. Trying to be normal and fit in.

And how many times have I been banned? This speaks more to the snowflake nature of the Reich Wing mods than anything I've said. If they were objective there wouldn't be but maybe 6 posters left here. Hey it isn't a democracy and I understand that.

I will continue to say what I please, no matter the consequences..

And how many times have I been banned? This speaks more to the snowflake nature of the Reich Wing mods than anything I've said. If they were objective there wouldn't be but maybe 6 posters left here. Hey it isn't a democracy and I understand that.

I will continue to say what I please, no matter the consequences..

Only the mods and you know how many times you've been banned on 39 accounts hiding behind hundreds of IP addresses. You haven't been banned because this isn't a democracy, you've been banned because you're a low life human that is vile and hypocritical.

Early reports, they started on the 29th floor and made it to the 32nd. This is after they were surveying the scene, whether to help the victims and/or find the shooter head on. I'm not condemning them, just "seems" like a long time to get there. Also, that many rounds makes one helluva smoke storm. They did a great job furthering more carnage, not knowing what the Hell he had in store.

At 5:25 the rate of fire slows down, I've fired AR platforms with bump stocks and it doesn't do that. It almost sounds like a gatlin gun or wheel trigger. Very odd.

yeah - I mentioned that also

i have no idea if a bump stock would do that, I suppose it could if you get tired after firing long enough

no, the rooms overlooking thate LIB concert were not available.

They have an app for that?

iPhone stopped a bullet and saved a woman's life

pinkiphone.jpg

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/wor...-vegas-massacre-a3650111.html?CMP=ILC-refresh

--------------------------

ricochet?

yeah - I mentioned that also

i have no idea if a bump stock would do that, I suppose it could if you get tired after firing long enough

With the bump stock you're always going to get a two round burst minimum. That was pew pew..pew...pew.....pew.......pew.

Only the mods and you know how many times you've been banned on 39 accounts hiding behind hundreds of IP addresses. You haven't been banned because this isn't a democracy, you've been banned because you're a low life human that is vile and hypocritical.

Hey Wig I've got a conspiracy theory fellow traveler you can befriend ,maybe. Get a beer then maybe watch an Oliver Stone flick.......listen to Alex Jones on the drive home.

With the bump stock you're always going to get a two round burst minimum. That was pew pew..pew...pew.....pew.......pew.

Hey Badcat I know your emotions are all over the place right now, what with this guy in Vegas stealing your thunder, but seriously what weapons would you and Jesus use to take out as many people as possible. I know there weren't a lot of brown and black people mixed in the crowd and it's not the border, but you must have already played this scenario out. In fact we know you have because you posted it here years ago...remember? YEAH ELFIE REMEMBERS.

I'm going with Badcat being a 12 gauge semi auto up close type.
1710620_02_saiga_12_ga_with_drum_640.jpg

And Jesus going with whatever magic he used on the two kids he killed, one for bumping into him and the other described below for splashing water by a river while young Jesus built a sand castle or whatever( taken out of your bible because it was too ridiculous even for the bible)

"O evil, ungodly, and foolish one, what hurt did the pools and the waters do thee? Behold, now also thou shalt be withered like a tree, and shalt not bear leaves, neither root, nor fruit." And straightway that lad withered up wholly.

-- Infancy Gospel of Thomas 3:2-3

Sorry Badcat you may live up to your screen name , but I'm going to have to go with Jesus. Jesus is a badass killer with magic Star Trek can't even keep up with.

Well..hmmmm on second thought.....the Jews making up the Star Trek stories are just as good as the Jews making up the bible ones.

Let the brown people live Badcat!

q-dance.gif

Sheriff hinting gunman had help in last press conference. Also sales of bump stocks are going to skyrocket. Should habe just kept quiet.

Hey Wig I've got a conspiracy theory fellow traveler you can befriend ,maybe. Get a beer then maybe watch an Oliver Stone flick.......listen to Alex Jones on the drive home.
he's over-estimating the number of your accounts, but I can prove the number of IP addresses registered to you and the other accounts if you would like.

Sheriff hinting gunman had help in last press conference. Also sales of bump stocks are going to skyrocket. Should habe just kept quiet.

I knew that ****** didn't do it alone.