• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vegas

Hey Badcat I know your emotions are all over the place right now, what with this guy in Vegas stealing your thunder, but seriously what weapons would you and Jesus use to take out as many people as possible. I know there weren't a lot of brown and black people mixed in the crowd and it's not the border, but you must have already played this scenario out. In fact we know you have because you posted it here years ago...remember? YEAH ELFIE REMEMBERS.

I'm going with Badcat being a 12 gauge semi auto up close type.
1710620_02_saiga_12_ga_with_drum_640.jpg

And Jesus going with whatever magic he used on the two kids he killed, one for bumping into him and the other described below for splashing water by a river while young Jesus built a sand castle or whatever( taken out of your bible because it was too ridiculous even for the bible)

"O evil, ungodly, and foolish one, what hurt did the pools and the waters do thee? Behold, now also thou shalt be withered like a tree, and shalt not bear leaves, neither root, nor fruit." And straightway that lad withered up wholly.

-- Infancy Gospel of Thomas 3:2-3

Sorry Badcat you may live up to your screen name , but I'm going to have to go with Jesus. Jesus is a badass killer with magic Star Trek can't even keep up with.

Well..hmmmm on second thought.....the Jews making up the Star Trek stories are just as good as the Jews making up the bible ones.

Let the brown people live Badcat!

q-dance.gif
Hamster remembers too......how frequently you have been bitchslapped here. Hell, you are Steeltime's personal punching bag. It is entertainment, better than The Young Turks.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Hamster remembers too......how frequently you have been bitchslapped here. Hell, you are Steeltime's personal punching bag. It is entertainment, better than The Young Turks.

Yeah, Twatty reminds of the ABC Wide World of Sports Agony of Defeat SpEd who ran his *** off and slammed into the pummel horse, chest first. Except that would’ve blown out Twatty’s saggy flat ****.

Oh please gerbil. I've destroyed steeltime on so many subjects it's just sad as your president says.

It started with climate change years ago and has ranged from Bill Clintons settlement case in th 90's(you would think he would win that one being a hood legal aid office coffee fetcher) to immigration, to the Nazis being overwhelmingly Christian.

You live in the" alternative facts" realm so sure ,I'm a punching bag....."sad".

more info trickling out

Las Vegas Strip shooter targeted aviation fuel tanks

Stephen Paddock used his Mandalay Bay hotel room to spray massive aviation fuel tanks with bullets Sunday night, a knowledgeable source told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

The bullets left holes, but did not penetrate the two circular white tanks, sparing the nearby Route 91 Harvest country music festival from a potentially massive explosion, the source said Wednesday.

The tanks are roughly 1,100 feet from the concert site

webSHOOT-targets-Oct5-17-copy.jpg

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local...ter-targeted-aviation-fuel-tanks-source-says/

more info trickling out

Stephen Paddock used his Mandalay Bay hotel room to spray massive aviation fuel tanks with bullets Sunday night, a knowledgeable source told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

The bullets left holes, but did not penetrate the two circular white tanks, sparing the nearby Route 91 Harvest country music festival from a potentially massive explosion, the source said Wednesday.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local...ter-targeted-aviation-fuel-tanks-source-says/

Oh damn, holy ****!

Cannot imagine if he was successful. O.o

Two shots that hit the tanks is not targeting. At 2000' from his room at MB, it would have been a disaster if one or both caught fire, but with his lack of training(so we think), was he that good of a shot? He was a sprayer.

more info trickling out

I'm shocked the guy didn't have a .50 cal. That would have done the trick. Thank God he didn't.

curiouser

Vegas shooter intended to escape, may have had accomplices

Las Vegas officials held a press conference Wednesday revealing more information and insight into the deadliest shooting in U.S. history.

They believe the shooter, Stephen Paddock intended to escape the hotel room he was shooting from following the massacre and are actively looking for accomplices.

A Texas firearms dealer who had sold handguns to Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock in 2010 and 2011 remembers him coming into the shop last year with girlfriend Marilou Danley.

Paul Peddle, who owns B & S Guns in Garland, Texas, said Wednesday that Paddock didn't buy anything on the most recent visit but asked about a way to modify a gun to make it easier to pull the trigger

http://abc7news.com/officials-vegas-shooter-intended-to-escape-may-have-had-accomplices/2487554/

he's over-estimating the number of your accounts, but i can prove the number of ip addresses registered to you and the other accounts if you would like.

do it!

Las Vegas shooter had 50 pounds of Tannerite in car

NASHVILLE, Tenn.--Las Vegas Police Department Sheriff Lombardo stated Stephen Paddock also had large amounts of ammonium nitrate and tannerite in his vehicle outside the Mandalay Bay Hotel.

Sheriff Lombardo said police found 10 one pound containers of tannerite, two 20 pound containers of tannerite, and 1,600 rounds of ammunition along with an unknown quantity of ammonium nitrate inside Paddock's vehicle.

Tannerite consists of ammonium nitrate and aluminum powder. Once tannerite is formed, ignition - such as a bullet- is needed to create an explosion.

http://fox17.com/news/local/las-vegas-shooter-had-50-pounds-of-tannerite-in-car-why-thats-concerning

Only the mods and you know how many times you've been banned on 39 accounts hiding behind hundreds of IP addresses. You haven't been banned because this isn't a democracy, you've been banned because you're a low life human that is vile and hypocritical.

You are thinking of Tibs.

Elfie is simply not right in the head and I give him a pass on his ranting based on that. Insane people can't help being insane, Tibs is fully cognizant of his ****.

curiouser

Vegas shooter intended to escape, may have had accomplices

Las Vegas officials held a press conference Wednesday revealing more information and insight into the deadliest shooting in U.S. history.

They believe the shooter, Stephen Paddock intended to escape the hotel room he was shooting from following the massacre and are actively looking for accomplices.

A Texas firearms dealer who had sold handguns to Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock in 2010 and 2011 remembers him coming into the shop last year with girlfriend Marilou Danley.

Paul Peddle, who owns B & S Guns in Garland, Texas, said Wednesday that Paddock didn't buy anything on the most recent visit but asked about a way to modify a gun to make it easier to pull the trigger

http://abc7news.com/officials-vegas-shooter-intended-to-escape-may-have-had-accomplices/2487554/

so, is he the scapegoat to something bigger? Did he owe the mob money and they used him to cause havoc and murder? I still think there is a reason why two windows were broke out. One for him, one for someone else, maybe? That's a lot of firepower for one person, even for 10 minutes of shooting then nothing. Still am curious of the time frame of the hour until SWAT took his room.

I'm very interested in hearing about the cameras to anyone going in and out of his room and if he was seen with anyone in his time there.

Elfie is simply not right in the head and I give him a pass on his ranting based on that. Insane people can't help being insane, Tibs is fully cognizant of his ****.

Nope. I know for a fact Elftard has innumerable account names and hides behind over 200 IP addresses.

Hey Badcat I know your emotions are all over the place right now, what with this guy in Vegas stealing your thunder, but seriously what weapons would you and Jesus use to take out as many people as possible. I know there weren't a lot of brown and black people mixed in the crowd and it's not the border, but you must have already played this scenario out. In fact we know you have because you posted it here years ago...remember? YEAH ELFIE REMEMBERS.

I'm going with Badcat being a 12 gauge semi auto up close type.
1710620_02_saiga_12_ga_with_drum_640.jpg

And Jesus going with whatever magic he used on the two kids he killed, one for bumping into him and the other described below for splashing water by a river while young Jesus built a sand castle or whatever( taken out of your bible because it was too ridiculous even for the bible)

"O evil, ungodly, and foolish one, what hurt did the pools and the waters do thee? Behold, now also thou shalt be withered like a tree, and shalt not bear leaves, neither root, nor fruit." And straightway that lad withered up wholly.

-- Infancy Gospel of Thomas 3:2-3

Sorry Badcat you may live up to your screen name , but I'm going to have to go with Jesus. Jesus is a badass killer with magic Star Trek can't even keep up with.

Well..hmmmm on second thought.....the Jews making up the Star Trek stories are just as good as the Jews making up the bible ones.

Let the brown people live Badcat!

q-dance.gif

Shut up *****, I didn't hear a zipper, so why is your mouth open?

I disagree. Elfie knows full well he/she is a lying piece of ****, yet continues to spew hatred and stupidity anyways.

Nope. I know for a fact Elftard has innumerable account names and hides behind over 200 IP addresses.

I was talking about the lowlife **** human being part. I know Elfie has numerous sock puppet accounts.

The more I hear on this story, the moreconfused I get. I know we are a society of "breaking news," but I wish in this case that the media would wait until it knew everything....

Oh please gerbil. I've destroyed steeltime on so many subjects it's just sad as your president says.

It started with climate change years ago and has ranged from Bill Clintons settlement case in th 90's(you would think he would win that one being a hood legal aid office coffee fetcher) to immigration, to the Nazis being overwhelmingly Christian.

You live in the" alternative facts" realm so sure ,I'm a punching bag....."sad".
Keep taking the blue pill Corky, that fantasy world where the YoungTurds are real news and the Russians are behind every tree. In the meantime, Trump is YOUR president, and will continue to dismantle the Washington cesspool. It is fun watching.

I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist, but I've read some weird **** over the last few days that makes no sense. He had cameras set up, but they weren't recording? He left a note...why aren't we being told the contents of that note? How is it possible that this guy has no social media presence whatsoever? Nothing that indicates ANYTHING about him. It seems they are keeping things very close to the vest on this one and I have to wonder why.

I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist, but I've read some weird **** over the last few days that makes no sense. He had cameras set up, but they weren't recording? He left a note...why aren't we being told the contents of that note? How is it possible that this guy has no social media presence whatsoever? Nothing that indicates ANYTHING about him. It seems they are keeping things very close to the vest on this one and I have to wonder why.

I think they are withholding information so as not to undermine potential trials of the girlfriend or any other accomplice that may be charged.

Shut up *****, I didn't hear a zipper, so why is your mouth open?

So as well as being a violent ,racist, "Christian" you are also gay?

My.....my....... Do you pray with that filthy mouth?

he's over-estimating the number of your accounts, but I can prove the number of IP addresses registered to you and the other accounts if you would like.

Yes I would love to see that.