• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vegas

Sure, huge conspiracy going on and only the savvy Steelernation members are on to it. Aren't you afraid the Clinton hit squad is going to snuff you out for exposing this?

First Chris Cornell and now Supe. We are onto the Clinton Goon Squad.

Sure, huge conspiracy going on and only the savvy Steelernation members are on to it. Aren't you afraid the Clinton hit squad is going to snuff you out for exposing this?

That's why I'm always armed and never go to Arkansas.

no, you incredibly dense and intentionally obtuse jackass.
there are far more than just those you find on SN questioning what actually occurred.

seems to me YOU would be ripping at your lacy panties since this is a Trump government and this happened under his watch. But, then again, you expect the gov't to be above all this and to take care of you. how precious of you. Bless your heart.

if I'm wrong about this, then so be it. but, as of now, there are some questions as to how this actually happened and how he was able to pull it off, why such a long delay in LV cops getting to his room, etc.

but, government knows best, so we'll trust them. they've never told a lie.

there are far more than just those you find on SN questioning what actually occurred.

seems to me YOU would be ripping at your lacy panties since this is a Trump government and this happened under his watch. But, then again, you expect the gov't to be above all this and to take care of you. how precious of you. Bless your heart.

if I'm wrong about this, then so be it. but, as of now, there are some questions as to how this actually happened and how he was able to pull it off, why such a long delay in LV cops getting to his room, etc.

three days later and it's still clear as mud. Of course, it's Trump's fault. That's the latest. He pushed his agenda to cause this and put the guns in this deranged killer's hands.

Still a lot of unanswered questions and like the internet, we want the answers yesterday! Whether the govt is forthcoming is still up for debate. We are mushrooms.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...egas-killer-plan-attack-earlier-festival.html

Was Vegas massacre the killer's SECOND attempt? Gunman may have planned to target festival headlined by Chance the Rapper and Lorde but was unable to get rooms he requested that overlooked the concert

• On Sunday Stephen Paddock killed 58 and injured 527 more as he fired on a music festival from hotel rooms
  • He turned two rooms at the Mandalay Bay Resort into sniper's nests, then fired on a country music festival
  • Now police believe he may have planned to attack another festival located 5½ miles away late last month
  • The Life is Beautiful Festival attracted 45,000 people per day to downtown Las Vegas from 22-24 September
  • A police source said that Paddock tried to hire a condo and a hotel room overlooking the open-air festival
  • If he'd cleared the 330 yards he fired on Sunday, he could have reached 11 of the festival's 15 blocks
  • That would include the main stage, on which Chance the Rapper, Lorde, Muse and Gorillaz all played
  • The Ogden would not confirm whether Paddock had tried to rent there; the other hotel wasn't named
  • A one-bedroom suite at the Ogden rents for $1,850 per month, and sells for $290,000

It's really scary of what could have happened if this is true. We may be talking 150 people or a lot more if he went through with the LIB festival a week before.

Damn, the dude has a thing against crowds

22221548_10212522747696977_5969469582445105545_n.jpg

Jesus Christ love all you guys but you're losing your minds. Just wait till we at least get some real information. The amount of **** out there is ridiculous. So many fake stories and innuendo and idiotic reports that you can't tell what is true what has been edited or photoshopped calm the **** down and wait. I truly believe are worst problems today are due to the internet first and foremost. Too many people have to much access to non verified bullshit and can't tell the difference between real and fake and just want to believe everything. Sheeple everywhere.

Really infowars? I don't trust them anymore than CNN MSNBC Huff or NYT. Hell I don't even trust Fox.

Last edited:

Legitimate news sites are questioning this or the ones that erroneously reported him as a Bernie supporter, his wife being in the UAE, etc.?

The shooting stopped long before the cops went into the room (or even got to the room) They were likely more concerned with securing the area and assumed he could be laying in wait and so they were taking necessary precautions.

I know thinking things through isn't as fun as making up conspiracy theories, but it's the reasonable thing to do.

This thread is useless without a lengthy katsung47 post. He could make all these conspiracy theories look like child's play. :nevreness:

Legitimate news sites are questioning this or the ones that erroneously reported him as a Bernie supporter, his wife being in the UAE, etc.?

The shooting stopped long before the cops went into the room (or even got to the room) They were likely more concerned with securing the area and assumed he could be laying in wait and so they were taking necessary precautions.

I know thinking things through isn't as fun as making up conspiracy theories, but it's the reasonable thing to do.

So, he rang out shots for 9 to 11 minutes and it took police 72 minutes to locate his room. There is a long gap in there that has yet explained. From reports, hotel security was shot at by him, but don't say how long after the gun fire started. When SWAT got there to bust in the room, he was dead. A lot of could ofs, would ofs in there. Hopefully, security cameras will shed a lot of light leading up to 10:08 and on.

Hell, they have telephone calls from the hotel telling 911 what floor the guy was on. One call was from a guy that said the shooting was coming directly above his room on the 32nd floor. This shouldn't have taken 72 minutes.

dippy, go back through this thread. Spike posted a picture of a metal wall that had a bullet hole in it.
look at the size of the hole.
then look at the guns they've shown.
then look at what caliber those guns are
look at the bullet that caliber.
then come back when you're able to have a conversation.

Which certainly meets the needs of a certain political agenda, Elfiero. Yet no "average Joe" does this sort of thing. No "average Joe" owns this stockpile of weaponry and plans this kind of attack. No. This was no "average Joe."

Sure they do, ask any gun dealer.

That is exactly the time we should be concerned. Any time a mass killing or some other heinous crime ends with a convenient, easily summarized "suicide", we should be particularly suspicious. Because we are left with no legitimate way to even search for answers. Nobody will ever be able to ask the fellow why he did this, what lead to his breakdown. All that can be done now is to generate conjecture and further various political agendas one way or another. It's NEVER a good thing when the primary suspect "kills himself".

It doesn't prove anything. That he killed himself does not automatically lead a rational person to the conclusion of "A-HA! They had to get rid of him before he talked" No, it more than likely shows that this was his intention long before he decided to take other people with him. I can go on a tangent explaining the psychology involved here, but I'm not going to be on here for half the day.

Do you really believe that a person capable of amassing that many weapons in a hotel room overlooking a 20,000+ venue and planning an attack for however long he did and then executing that attack and firing upon the crowd with semi and automatic weapons for a minimum of 20 minutes in an attempt to kill hundreds is even remotely worried about the looks on the faces of anyone he "respects or cares for"? Do you really think "THAT GUY" isn't so far ******* gone that a "look" is going to give him some kind of grief breakdown? Really?

These type of reactions usually involve projection by individuals motivated by the idea of "revenge justice", and on the authorities part a desire to minimize the perpetrator/s actions in order to "deglamorize" it so others won't be influenced into taking similar actions. Case in point: the 9/11 hijackers. They are described over and over in the media and by authorities as "cowards" and by the term "cowardly act", when in all honesty it took balls of steel to do what they did. That is a statement that will get you hated on, but it's objectively true.

I bet she's sympathetic today...

You don't want to play Elfiero. I'm good at this. Very good. I simply point out the logic threads and follow them. Police had located the room within 20 minutes but did not attempt the breach for another hour? That makes no sense whatsoever. How long was the shooting continuing? Did the shooting continue for an hour? Did they wait 30 minutes after the shooting ceased? I understand the whole Swat protocol thing, but seriously? That was waived after Columbine. And when a guy is firing freely on a pinned down crowd of thousands... You think maybe it's time for a few cops to throw out the "Let's Roll" mentality? Maybe?

And again, 23 guns at last count? Some of them seriously big-*** guns? And thousands of rounds of ammo? And exposives? And bipods? Are these the worst ******* maids ever? Did he have Do Not Disturb signs up all week? He must have. He simply must have. Why explosives? What was he going to do with them? He apparently didn't use them. He didn't run out of time. The police waited an hour to breach the room. Why didn't he use the explosives?

Of course it's possible, even likely that some old dude went off his rocker and decided randomly to shoot up the biggest concert venue he could conveniently get access to. But man, isn't this a giftwrap for the anti-2nd amendment crowd? Particularly if all those guns were legally registered to him. Why that would be a GREAT reason to suggest people shouldn't have access to guns! I mean look at what they DO with them!

I'm very interested in seeing how long it takes for the hotel surveillance footage to come out. I would have felt much better if it had been released within minutes of the event. I would have liked to believe that there is no definitive evidence that nobody but crazy McOldDude went into or out of that room. My crazy conspiracy vibes tell me that we won't see any of those tapes for a really long time. And by that point... well. Who knows. Conspiracy nuts gonna be conspiracy nuts.

Look Wig I'm just messing with you. I know you are the resident conspiracy guy(nothing wrong with that as long as it's just for fun), and I have never confused you with the "Breitbart is the gospel" guzzlers from the alt-right that infest this place. I have to tell you though that what Freud said long ago still holds true: "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." You are suffering from something called confirmation bias, look it up.

If it is a fact that police took that long to breach the room, so what? How do you know that the guy with SWAT that handles that part of a scenario like this was not immediately available? How do you know that if there is a second guy to backup the first that he wasn't as capable as the first and there was some confusion? That's just one OF MANY scenarios that could have arisen in this situation, but people that WANT the conspiracy to be the answer ALWAYS paint it their way without putting any real world thought into it.

You also fail to mention or are unaware that the murderer had cameras looking outside(one in door peephole) and when the police would approach the door he would fire a burst at them. Maybe that slowed them down a tad huh?

And you also believe the maids were in on it............................

People carry all kinds of stuff into hotel rooms. In Vegas you see a lot of golfing equipment as an example.

I'm not putting you down, but just think deeper than the surface stuff. Think about the logistics(the cover up for the logistics that just adds another layer), think about the level of involvement, think about that involvement in terms of what would be required from people that are from completely different walks of life, different political and religious beliefs.

I mean c'mon.....

Occam's razor probably holds true in this case: just a guy who flipped out.

Notice also the usual alt-right wing nuts here wanting it so desperately to be some kind of left wing kook. This self-deception as Freud called it is tied to the cognitive dissonance they suffer from being aware of the fact that most terrorist killers in this country are right wing white males.

This is one score they don't want to run up.........

I don't know. An awful lot of people believe that GWB strapped explosives to planes and rammed them into the WTC and fired a missile at the pentagon. 99.99 percent of them worship HuffPo, Mother Jones, Salon and all the other left win rags. Both sides have their kooks.

He had a thing against Trump and republicans. Here he is at an Anti-Trump rally.

View attachment 3665
View attachment 3666

Yeah the anti Trump Reno rally. I saw that yesterday.
I do think his motive was to take out conservatives.

As far as the constant circulation of conspiracies. The more I read, the more I figure he was a lone wolf.
It's very possible to take all those weapons up, disguised as your typical piece of luggage.

The camera's and stuff set up probably took him a few days to plan.
As far as motives, etc. He saw an opportunity to instill fear in the what he thought as conservative group.

I don't know. An awful lot of people believe that GWB strapped explosives to planes and rammed them into the WTC and fired a missile at the pentagon. 99.99 percent of them worship HuffPo, Mother Jones, Salon and all the other left win rags. Both sides have their kooks.

I agree except that I know plenty of people on fringe right Ned some libertarians that are also die truthers. That cuts across the political spectrum.

Yeah the anti Trump Reno rally. I saw that yesterday.
I do think his motive was to take out conservatives.

As far as the constant circulation of conspiracies. The more I read, the more I figure he was a lone wolf.
It's very possible to take all those weapons up, disguised as your typical piece of luggage.

The camera's and stuff set up probably took him a few days to plan.
As far as motives, etc. He saw an opportunity to instill fear in the what he thought as conservative group.

But he also may have been targeting a rap concert as well so really hard to tell his motive.