• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vegas

Yeah...or it's other people doing it. Of course that never crossed your mind, I get it; it's not as much fun.

yeah, because if there are other people doing this, they're going to log in under your account from multiple IP addresses?
or use multiple aliases to log in with associated IP addresses?

ze should stfu.

The Tibtard likes Twatty. They both have some of the same ****** up views.

BTW, no posts from Tibs since the shooting....hmmmmm....

he's probably tired of all the arguing.
tibs is a leftie, but he's not a bad dude. he's been around this board since creation.

yeah, because if there are other people doing this, they're going to log in under your account from multiple IP addresses?
or use multiple aliases to log in with associated IP addresses?

ze should stfu.

Yeah because people can only log in from one computer at one home, and they don't own a cell phone.......

tibs is a leftie, but he's not a bad dude. he's been around this board since creation.

You're probably right. He's just camped out in his safe space because of all the horror.

Sure.....sure.... Speaking of deranged: What did you name your rifle after all? Remember? The one you were going to use to shoot innocent people coming across the border?

All this while claiming to be a Christian.

I'm sure even though the database on this forum has had several iterations since then it's still floating out there in cyberspace.

In light of recent events I'm sure it's something the F.B.I. would be interested in.

Is this all you have? Is this all you got? You keep coming back to this in desperation to slander me. I'll explain this one last time. The point of the thread in question was illegals flowing across the border written in the context of violent repeat offenders and gang bangers, I said to put me on the wall and would assist in stopping them crossing the border. This was after a small girl was raped by a man who was deported many times over and border patrol was augmenting its forces. I stand by my statement. I wouldn't shoot innocent people, as it isn't in my character. I served my country and I protected the innocent from evil scum who meant them harm. I've carried severely wounded children, women, and men who suffered at the hands of monsters. See, unlike you you loud mouthed piece of ****, I put everything on the line for others.

I name my guns as a matter of family tradition to honor my grandfather. When we would go hunting together he would yell upstairs to my grandmother "I'm taking Grace for a walk" she knew what it meant, that we were heading into the woods.

So, this is the last time I'm going to speak of this. I've explained myself more than once and you can't seem to get this sick warped bullshit out of your demented skull. Any further reference to this will be ignored.

I'm still waiting on my sandwich.

Is this all you have? Is this all you got? You keep coming back to this in desperation to slander me. I'll explain this one last time. The point of the thread in question was illegals flowing across the border written in the context of violent repeat offenders and gang bangers, I said to put me on the wall and would assist in stopping them crossing the border. This was after a small girl was raped by a man who was deported many times over and border patrol was augmenting its forces. I stand by my statement. I wouldn't shoot innocent people, as it isn't in my character. I served my country and I protected the innocent from evil scum who meant them harm. I've carried severely wounded children, women, and men who suffered at the hands of monsters. See, unlike you you loud mouthed piece of ****, I put everything on the line for others.

I name my guns as a matter of family tradition to honor my grandfather. When we would go hunting together he would yell upstairs to my grandmother "I'm taking Grace for a walk" she knew what it meant, that we were heading into the woods.

So, this is the last time I'm going to speak of this. I've explained myself more than once and you can't seem to get this sick warped bullshit out of your demented skull. Any further reference to this will be ignored.

If you have a BB gun or sling shot, you should name it Twatty.

Oh !NO, NO, NO, Snowflake Rambo. I'm glad you at least fessed up, but of course you either have a bad memory to go along with your Badpussy..err...cat.. or you conveniently left something out.

I SPECIFICALLY asked you how you could kill innocent people so callously including women and children, and you answered with something like " It doesn't matter, they are probably carrying drugs or related to the cartels in some way."

Oh no ..no...no.. phony Christian, you don't get to play the Pontius Pilate "wash my hands" card with me. I remember "special" haters like you, and your words.

This is comical to me.

Post Elfie sock puppet accounts please.

Well damn. This was a pretty good thread until this morning.

blah blah blah - troll - blah blah blah jibber jabber

all this bump fire talk - anybody tried this?

BTW, no posts from Tibs since the shooting....hmmmmm....

My Libtard friends of course are all up in arms about white gun-toting NRA members shooting up Las Vegas. I'm thinking if a country music crowd is mostly white gun-toting NRA members who need to die, as the CBS attorney said, then the person doing the shooting is probably on the other side of the political spectrum.

Well damn. This was a pretty good thread until this morning.
Look who's back again.

Last edited:
What I love about the dishonest mods here is how they remove text from my posts, alter my words, and give me millions of bad karma points....it wasn't any of you regular posters who did those things, right? Of course not.

I always get about 5 to 7 positive points before I get a negative one. Always was on the positive side, but yet overnight awhile back I went from positive to millions of negative points......how does that happen?

I don't care about this childish stuff anyway, but since ALL of them are CONservative it isn't hard to figure out what's going on here. Now I have 200 different accounts as well.......................

Screenshot_10062017_09_13_20_AM.png

I understand how seeing their Reich Wing brethren constantly being intellectually abused by me could make them angry, but to the level of this petulant behavior? Who knew?

What I love about the dishonest mods here is how they remove text from my posts, alter my words, and give me millions of bad karma points....it wasn't any of you regular posters who did those things, right? Of course not.

I always get about 5 to 7 positive points before I get a negative one. Always was on the positive side, but yet overnight awhile back I went from positive to millions of negative points......how does that happen?

I don't care about this childish stuff anyway, but since ALL of them are CONservative it isn't hard to figure out what's going on here. Now I have 200 different accounts as well.......................

Screenshot_10062017_09_13_20_AM.png

I understand how seeing their Reich Wing brethren constantly being intellectually abused by me could make them angry, but to the level of this petulant behavior? Who knew?

No. you're down to 1.
Of course, that can be removed, too.

At approx 2 minutes in this recording, there is 2 distinctly different sounds of gun fire overlapping. 2nd shooter theory alive and well.

Well, more info is coming out that the security guard, Jesus Campos, arrived at room 135 and had 200 rounds shot at him by the psycho, who saw him approach the room by the cameras. The stairwells were barricaded, so he had to use the elevator. He was hit in the upper thigh, but stayed on the floor to assist police evacuating the rest of the floor until SWAT came. His presence diverted the shooters attention, hence why the gunfire was only 10 minutes and not longer. By the time SWAT arrived to breach the room, he had already killed himself.

At approx 2 minutes in this recording, there is 2 distinctly different sounds of gun fire overlapping. 2nd shooter theory alive and well.

Something higher up and something my much lower and closer. Just like 2-3 other videos I've heard the sound on. One sounds like 300 feet up and the other about 100. I'd damn near bet my life there's multiple people involved. The cops know,the fbi knows. I'm sure they're not saying **** because they're trying to catch the *******.

Off topic on elfies alt accounts... I miss a few of them... didn't one show up right after the last banning? Lol

Something higher up and something my much lower and closer. Just like 2-3 other videos I've heard the sound on. One sounds like 300 feet up and the other about 100. I'd damn near bet my life there's multiple people involved. The cops know,the fbi knows. I'm sure they're not saying **** because they're trying to catch the *******.

Yea, we are on a need-to-know basis. They can't tip their hand if they know info that helps them put it all together without sabotaging the investigation. Everything that is being told is calculated and at a snail pace, for a reason. Furthermore, his gf lived with him since 2015, even have heard has been with him as early as 2013. You are that clueless about your guy that you share a home, take trips with, etc? Come on. . .

I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist, but I've read some weird **** over the last few days that makes no sense. He had cameras set up, but they weren't recording? He left a note...why aren't we being told the contents of that note? How is it possible that this guy has no social media presence whatsoever? Nothing that indicates ANYTHING about him. It seems they are keeping things very close to the vest on this one and I have to wonder why.

I know it's beyond weird but my wife has no social media history...none. No fb, instalgram, twitter or anything.

Off topic on elfies alt accounts... I miss a few of them... didn't one show up right after the last banning? Lol

Yep, Polamalu43. That was obviously one of Elfie's alternative identities, which is why I frequently called her, "elfiePoloLiar." She lied and said Polo43 was not her, even after I cited the evidence showing otherwise (pattern of writing, political views, timing where elfiePoloLiar and Pola43 were never simultaneously active). I noted that the crazy *****, Pola43, shared the exact same political disease as elfiePoloLiar, and she responded, "See? Others share my views."

Seriously, I am not making this up. After I called her out and showed that she was posing as Pola43, she tried to claim that Pola43 - simply elfiePolo under a different user name - showed how reasonable her views were.

elfiePoloLiar - a bloated, clown-car, dimwit, snot-licking, fat-***, mumu-wearing liar.

It's called echo as he changes direction of fire, sniping window, or it's police returning fire.

See Wig this is textbook confirmation bias. You're not alone.

Last edited: