• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vegas

Off topic on elfies alt accounts... I miss a few of them... didn't one show up right after the last banning? Lol

Within seconds ze posted under PaloMolo43 or whatever it was...then tried a handful of other accounts ze uses to find they were banned too.

And the mythology grows....only Trumptards.

Nah dipshit...there's reports. It's science.

Actually comical to see you deny when there are those of who know factually, without a doubt, it's you on these other accounts and your hundreds of IP addresses.

Yep, Polamalu43. That was obviously one of Elfie's alternative identities, which is why I frequently called her, "elfiePoloLiar." She lied and said Polo43 was not her, even after I cited the evidence showing otherwise (pattern of writing, political views, timing where elfiePoloLiar and Pola43 were never simultaneously active). I noted that the crazy *****, Pola43, shared the exact same political disease as elfiePoloLiar, and she responded, "See? Others share my views."

Seriously, I am not making this up. After I called her out and showed that she was posing as Pola43, she tried to claim that Pola43 - simply elfiePolo under a different user name - showed how reasonable her views were.

elfiePoloLiar - a bloated, clown-car, dimwit, snot-licking, fat-***, mumu-wearing liar.

Oh better than that is the evidence that is the same IP addresses being used by all of these handles. It's not a question and there's no need for sleuthing.

And the mythology grows....only Trumptards.

no. its a fact.
a fact you do not want displayed in a public forum due to being called what you are.

a ******* liar.

It's called echo as he changes direction of fire, sniping window, or it's police returning fire.

See Wig this is textbook confirmation bias. You're not alone.

Oh really. How much shooting have you done?You're a dumb ****. Yeah the police just shot up at the building blindly returning fire. ******* moron.

Oh really. How much shooting have you done?You're a dumb ****. Yeah the police just shot up at the building blindly returning fire. ******* moron.

Sure...because a patrol officer armed with an M-16, but not armed with proper SWAT procedures couldn't have seen muzzle flash and decided to return fire.

And I guess Kent State never happened according to your thinking either.....dumb ****.

Oh and for the record I am a gun owner and have fired weapons most if not all of you have never even seen(one of the perks of contracting with DOD)

From a BAR to an MG-42 and an M-60 plus a variety of historical small arms.(rifles)

Sure...because a patrol officer armed with an M-16, but not armed with proper SWAT procedures couldn't have seen muzzle flash and decided to return fire.
k.

No, you stupid ********. There isnt a single officer, SWAT or Patrol, that would return fire towards a populated hotel. EVER.

So stop talking about **** you have no idea about.

No, you stupid ********. There isnt a single officer, SWAT or Patrol, that would return fire towards a populated hotel. EVER.

you are correct. EVER. There's no way they would do that. Way too many variables.

As stupid as you are racist...THERE'S A SURPRISE....NOT!

On July 25, 1967, officers and guardsmen were guarding the Great Lakes Mutual Life Insurance building one block north.[14] Security guard Melvin Dismukes was guarding a store across the street from the Algiers. After midnight, shots were heard and Guardsmen Ted Thomas reported shots fired in the vicinity of the Algiers Motel.[15] A large contingent of Detroit police officers, State Troopers, and Guardsmen were ordered to investigate the scene. People were observed in the windows of the Algiers' annex building. The law enforcement personnel then shot out the windows of the Algiers' annex and entered the building through its three entrances.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algiers_Motel_incident

you are correct. EVER. There's no way they would do that. Way too many variables.

Yes because the decision to surpress fire that is wounding /killing multitudes of people is not worth the risk of maybe hitting someone in an adjacent room.

Let me guess; you and Badcat reached the rank of General in the military?

Yes because the decision to surpress fire that is wounding /killing multitudes of people is not worth the risk of maybe hitting someone in an adjacent room.

No, actually, I slept at a Holiday Inn last night.

Think of what you are suggesting, standing outside a hotel, shooting up at the 32nd floor, in the dark among the chaos and civilians around. It's not smart. You don't have to be military or LEO to think that is a really bad decision.

SSgt...what was your rank again? Yeah, thought so.

What you posted surely doesn't account for a full sit rep. Officers will not needlessly endanger lives unless it's a dumbass rogue cop with a mindset like yours. Twisted racist ****.

In the trunk idiot.....Jesus Christ it's staggering.

ah, so in the trunks of police cars is a small arsenal of weapons.

as you say ... you can't make this **** up.

Supe, don't you remember in Beverley Hills Cop 2 when they pull up to Dent's mansion in the K-car, and Billy pops the trunk? ******* thing was packed full of badass assault rifles and shotguns. He even had a duster to conceal it all. So, Elfie must be right.

something tells me that there's no disconnect between the movies and real-life. "Let's shoot up the hotel and let the coroner sort 'em out." Yeeeeea, that doesn't fly when innocent lives are at stake.

of course elfie is right. ze is never wrong.

and, for those of you paying attention, ze has now claimed to be a firearms expert.
update your scorecards. there will be a test at the end of class.

No, actually, I slept at a Holiday Inn last night.

Think of what you are suggesting, standing outside a hotel, shooting up at the 32nd floor, in the dark among the chaos and civilians around. It's not smart. You don't have to be military or LEO to think that is a really bad decision.

A very bad decision indeed.

I'd like to know how many in this thread have been to the Mandalay Bay and to this spot? This was deceptively long distance shooting. See the aerial view. If you've not been to Las Vegas and walked the strip, it's hard to fathom. You can see everything, but everything is deceptively further away than it appears. See the front doors. Right where the words are Las Vegas Strip is the corner and the entrance to the hotel. To get from that corner, through the hotel and to the convention center on the backside behind the pool visible in the picture can take nearly 15 minutes of walking.

You can use Google Maps and measure distance from that tower to the center of the crowd in front of the stage. It's actually 414 yards on a straight line, but you have to factor in being 32 floors up which increases the distance.

artboard3copy2.png

He had the advantage of spraying fire into a wide open target zone. Didn't need to worry about accuracy, he had 22,000 people inside a fenced in area like cattle. Just let it spray. Now to return fire? Look at this.

171002-vegas-shooting-tease-njs-736a.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

In the image above, you can see the officers hunkered down beyond the stage behind a wall. And you can guestimate where the 32nd floor is from there. This distance is 500 yards from that police car to the Mandalay on a straight line. Measure it in Google Maps.

Someone explain to me how taking an M-16 out of the trunk and trying to shoot at the 32nd floor from there is smart? Unlike the killer who could just spray fire, return fire would need to be targeted as to avoid other casualties. Not happening with an M-16. If you had snipers, I'd see the point. It would have been grossly negligent to shoot from a spot like this towards the Mandalay with anything but a sniper rifle.

Last edited:

Where I live ALL patrol cars have an M-16 in the trunk.

There are pictures of patrol cops along the wall at that festival holding M-16's and shotguns when the shootibg started.

This is more than likely the stuff the Pentagon handed out while W. Bush was prez. We saw the MRAP at Ferguson didn't we?

Last edited:
of course elfie is right. ze is never wrong.

and, for those of you paying attention, ze has now claimed to be a firearms expert.
update your scorecards. there will be a test at the end of class.

Of course I could be wrong. Not a big deal, it could still be echo, but there is no second shooter.