• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vegas

and you're a divisive idiot.
that's a name AND a description, ManBunNeckBeardSkinnyJeansPumpkinSoyLatteJackass

On Saturday I was at Feast of the Hunter's Moon, which is a festival right by Purdue University. I saw the epitome of a man bun douche beard fruitcake. "He" had pegged jeans, Where's Waldo glasses and a shirt that looked those checkered red and white table cloths. Trog, state your whereabouts on that day.

Nothing new here, just a regular American killing Americans incident. They had his name quickly because he was registered at the hotel.
White 64 year old man, family says he isn't religious or political.

Oh and then there is this gem.

Hillary Clinton

@HillaryClinton

The crowd fled at the sound of gunshots.

Imagine the deaths if the shooter had a silencer, which the NRA wants to make easier to get.

He was shooting from 400 yds away on the 32nd floor

into the thickest part of the crowd, I'd guess

Las Vegas Shooter Killed Himself Before Police Could Get Him

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/las...police-on-hotels-32nd-floor-10-points-1757601

vegas-shooting-map-abc-ml-171002_4x3_992.jpg

Last edited:
then the media will give it proper coverage. But they won't talk about a black guy from Somalia who shot one man, and was heroically taken down and stopped before killing others in a church

And why the San Bernandino and attacks in Europe weren't covered. Oh wait, they were and you're completely ******* pointless. 50 dead 400 injured is a far bigger news story than 1 dead. But go ahead and make it about race.

Oh and then there is this gem.

Hillary Clinton

@HillaryClinton

The crowd fled at the sound of gunshots.

Imagine the deaths if the shooter had a silencer, which the NRA wants to make easier to get.
Hillary should just imagine the horror had help never arrived.
oh, wait.

And why the San Bernandino and attacks in Europe weren't covered. Oh wait, they were and you're completely ******* pointless. 50 dead 400 injured is a far bigger news story than 1 dead. But go ahead and make it about race.

mm hmmm
your hypocrisy is showing under your veiled racism.

Just saw ISIS is trying to claim responsibility. Converted or are they just trying to claim it regardless.

The Associated Press ✔@AP
BREAKING: Without providing evidence, Islamic State claims Las Vegas attack, says shooter converted to Islam months ago.
10:17 AM - Oct 2, 2017
1,080 1,080 Replies 5,571 5,571 Retweets 3,636 3,636 likes

Last edited:
I think he was just a rogue whacko until there is proof otherwise.

Last edited:
from Kevin Martin's FB page:

The shooter, Stephen Craig Paddock, 64.. a white liberal Democrat, hated President Trump and spoke openly about his political views. They are as follows...

Political Views per his Facebook page:
-Proud to Be A Democrat
-The Rachel Maddow Show​
-Thank You Obama
-Anti-Trump Army
-Progressive Day,
Organizing for Action (Soros)
-Not My President
-Fight Trump
-Boycott All Things Trump
-Impeach Trump

https://www.facebook.com/kevinmarti...Vw-UGY2C8J30sFOfl6D8_HUn70qjxt-akTPpA&fref=nf

https://www.kevinmartin.info/

one comment I saw ...

this guy was obviously not a redneck Trump voter. Which redneck would shoot INTO a country music concert?

B] This guy is just stirring the pot[/B]

that MAY be true. however, I'd think that in the midst of this chaos lies a lot of truth. the facts are all there.
shooting from the 32nd floor at a hotel INTO a country music concert/festival.
white guy is the shooter
white people are the most populous of the concert attendees
perp allegedly kills himself - wig will be along soon to sift through this
he allegedly had 10 rifles. guns are illegal on the strip.
how did he break the window? those are some thick assed windows in LV hotels.

Maybe my conspiracy hat is too tight today or maybe I'm just suspicious of main stream media, but I am wondering if the reason information about this guy (and it HAS to be out there in 2017) is not quite what the liberal left is hoping to find....

Very sad day for America regardless.

I'm probably more guilty of this than most as I love a good debate and always have, but today I'm just tired. I'm weary of politics.

The immediate jump to blame, demonize and attack each other over every single thing that happens. The same old futile arguments that go round and round in circles. Not just here of course, but everywhere.

I need to take a break for awhile, tune out of media, social and otherwise, focus on the positive, enjoy this beautiful day, do some nice things for my family. Life is short and can be snuffed out in an instant.

My heart breaks for all of the people going through what happened last night. Hard to even say may God comfort them or I pray for them because even that is controversial these days. But what the hell.

May God comfort them and I pray for all of them.

This guy flipped off the shooter.

bird6.jpg

The story is on Drudge.

It's heartbreaking that you can go out for a good time and you, your loved ones and friends may not come home. These incidents are happening way too often. The guy had a small army of firearms in his hotel room. His roommate didn't notice his firearms in the room or he was off his rocker? Something is fishy.

The scary thing is that there is no realistic way to stop this type of attack from happening again. You can't cover all of the bases all of the time.

Elfie will be along to praise it and blame it on conservatives.

Why would I praise it you sicko?

I will say that it's just another crazy white guy with guns....what else is new? I haven't read this thread but it will be interesting to see the upcoming excuses and notice the crickets on this forum if he turns out to be a right wing/christian kook.

I doubt that this was ISIS related. Although jihadis will blow themselves up as goal of an operation, they usually go down fighting, and not killing themselves.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app