• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vegas

My prayers go out to all the families effected by this tragedy!
And to the coward POS that took his own life before Vegas finest could take him out
Rot in Hell!

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

What's the difference if he's dead anyway?

This should be fascinating.....if I hadn't studied it 25 years ago, but anyway every case is different. You are the Christian guy who told me to eat a shotgun so I could see proof of Jesus right? Again; what's the difference?

The scary thing is that there is no realistic way to stop this type of attack from happening again. You can't cover all of the bases all of the time.

Sure there is, there absolutely is, but as CONservatives you only worry about modifying/interpreting the 1st amendment...right?

Sure there is, there absolutely is, but as CONservatives you only worry about modifying/interpreting the 1st amendment...right?

Since I assume you are referring to banning guns, I still don't think it stops this kind of thing. **** will still be available on the black market to anyone that wants it bad enough. Sure, average Joe probably can't commit this kind of attack, but Average Joe is unlikely to do it in the first place.

Since I assume you are referring to banning guns, I still don't think it stops this kind of thing. **** will still be available on the black market to anyone that wants it bad enough. Sure, average Joe probably can't commit this kind of attack, but Average Joe is unlikely to do it in the first place.

Exactly. It's funny how law's only work when you have people who follow them.

If isis,

******* terrorist ********

will you want to ban Dodge Challengers, too? As Buster stated, you can't cover all the bases. Furthermore, this sicko wasn't a Conservative, he was like YOU! Go figure. ASSume much!

Uh, last I checked, this is the politics forum.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app
Uh last I checked the people on here are humans and maybe should consider having a modicum of respect for all the lives that are ripped apart before they launch into their own political agenda. EITHER WAY.

Uh last I checked the people on here are humans and maybe should consider having a modicum of respect for all the lives that are ripped apart before they launch into their own political agenda. EITHER WAY.

Yea, that's all fine and dandy if the resident **** stirer would not stir the pot every chance they get.

I doubt that this was ISIS related. Although jihadis will blow themselves up as goal of an operation, they usually go down fighting, and not killing themselves.
His girlfriend is an Australian citizen and possibly Indonesian. Indonesia is the most populous Muslim country on the planet. Just sayin'.

Jump_2.jpg

I'll bet if you look back in his family history, his relatives came here as immigrants. Oops my bad, that would be true of everyone.

I wonder if the Native Americans had immigration laws.

I wonder if he was crazy no matter what his motive was. No I dont wonder. He was.

It doesn't make sense that a white redneck gun nut would fire into a crowd at a country music concert presumably with a lot of white redneck gun nuts, so crazy is definitely a possibility..

Just like you were hoping it would be a white guy, yup.

It doesn't matter, the number dead and injured doesn't change. I don't remember the names of the San Bernandino or Orlando shooters and I suppose I'll have trouble recalling this guys name some day as well.

It doesn't make sense that a white redneck gun nut would fire into a crowd at a country music concert presumably with a lot of white redneck gun nuts, so crazy is definitely a possibility..

I'm on record as saying it's crazy and senseless regardless of who the victims are, but that's just me...

I'm on record as saying it's crazy and senseless regardless of who the victims are, but that's just me...

Thing I never understood is, with all of these incidents of mass killing, it seems like everyone has some sort of grievance. If you have a grievance with say, the police, why not take it out on them? Why waste a bunch of innocent civilians to make a statement? Only statement you are making by killing innocents is that you are a ******* coward.

that MAY be true. however, I'd think that in the midst of this chaos lies a lot of truth. the facts are all there.
shooting from the 32nd floor at a hotel INTO a country music concert/festival.
white guy is the shooter
white people are the most populous of the concert attendees
perp allegedly kills himself - wig will be along soon to sift through this
he allegedly had 10 rifles. guns are illegal on the strip.
how did he break the window? those are some thick assed windows in LV hotels.

Just shot it out. 7.62.x39 round will blow that window out no problem.