• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

VP Debate

To those who say the moderator was biased I am not sure what you were watching. I thought the moderator was fair and Pence went over his time over and over and she let him go for the most part. Harris also went over a few times and was allowed to continue. She did a good job overall. Speaking time was almost identical with Pence leading by only 3 seconds. Harris came off as smug and arrogant and unlikable. Pence was very cool and calm, but both of them evaded key questions. Pence annoyed me when he would use his time to ramble on about the previous question and not even get to the new question.

it really jumped out when Pence was asked about pre-existing conditions....he really should have answered that question better

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Final takeaway: Mike Pence was a gentleman, forthright and focused. He delivered his plan for America brilliantly. Kamala Harris behaved like a “Valley Girl,” smirking and rolling her eyes like a petulant brat, dodging every question she was asked.</p>— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1314038224923230208?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 8, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

My gf who is not political at all and doesnt know kamala from jane doe said she wanted to punch her in the face just from her faces she was making. Of course she was also like "do they ever answer the questions?" Health care is a huge issue and not like its a surprise question Pence / Trump should have much better answers to that. For me Pence's best part was when he was talking about Obama's lack of action to save Kylie Moore.

Could happen to anyone. Just sayin....

obama%20fly%201-b3fba310eaa4c602d4336d481f824a5fa47e1395-s1500-c85.jpg

My biggest disappointment was that neither of them dud well in the "answer the question" category.

But Pence FINALLY gave the context on the "good people" **** they've been spewing for 3 years.
He also pointed out Harris was harder on black pot offenders than any CA prosecutor since the 80's and he pretty much nailed her on her unwillingness to walk back packing the court or her support of the Green New Deal.
If he'd called her out on she and Joe's support of Antifa it would have been just about a perfect night.

Kamala lied her *** off and Pence made her look foolish.

Green New Deal

Taxes

Fracking

Packing the court

She was exposed big time. Lying, hypocritical douche, just like her running mate.

Would you really expect anything other than lies,fabrications and fairy-tale stories from Harris&Biden?

It's not like they ever have to be accountable if you have no real ethics,morals and integrity. The end justifies the means if you reach your objective.

All they have to say is "We had good intentions " The financial damage from our lab created Chinese virus is a get out of anything card.

I do laugh when they talk about jobs. Which this country was steamrolling forward until covid and everyone getting the bright idea to shut the ******* country down for months on end. With many states keeping shut downs and unconstitutional restrictions going indefinitely. Whatever happened to personal liberty? We have a bunch of little dictators getting their jollies with absolute power. Nothing was ever going to stop this from the rona getting here and spreading since it was already here for many weeks before the world even knew about it. I think it's around 36.2 million known cases world-wide. Nothing short of a complete shutout from the world for a year and China being forthcoming instantly when they locked down Wuhan from the rest of their own country.Why are we not hammering China about it?

I do get a kick out of the mask **** which stops jacks **** coming in or out. It's minimal help at best.

When Biden/Harris talk about lies and/or Obamacare, Trump or Pence needs to only say: "You can keep your health insurance" and see how they try to spin that.

I do believe we were looking at the future president last night. I do not see Biden or Trump lasting 4 years. The Swamp will eventually force Trump out (or worse) and no way Biden can last 4 years. I'm surprised he can make it a full day....wait, he can't.

Last edited:
Granted, I am biased, but I do believe that Pence absolutely kicked the **** out of that lying ***** and was able to slam Biden many times while doing it. His performance was masterful, especially considering that it was 2 on 1 again. Moderator Karen said "you have a minute to respond" and then tried to cut Pence off after about 15 seconds when he was landing head shots.

kamala is a ******* joke

her facial expressions are rude as hell

she has yet to answer a ******* question and is just taking shots at Trump

I think unscrupulous women like her need a bigger microphone and more TV exposure. Once people see / hear her it will be stock down.

LMAO!!

TRUMP 2020 CAMPAIGNPublished 14 hours ago
Trump campaign leaves ticket for Tupac at vice presidential debate after Kamala Harris named him ‘best rapper alive’
Democratic vice presidential nominee Sen. Kamala Harris made the gaffe in a recent interview
By Michael Ruiz | Fox News

The Trump campaign is reportedly leaving a vice presidential debate ticket for Tupac Shakur as a jab at Democratic candidate Kamala Harris, who recently called the hip-hop icon, who was killed in 1996, the “best rapper alive.”

A Trump campaign adviser shared the news on a press call, according to multiple reports.

“I asked the Trump campaign who Vice President Mike Pence is bringing to tonight’s debate,” CBS News reporter Nicole Sganga tweeted Wednesday afternoon. “A spokesperson responded: ‘Tupac.’”

Supe's Take:

I thought it was a nice touch that C*u*n*tala ***** a pearl necklace on stage last night. I was wondering if that was the one that Willie Brown gave her, but I don't believe it was.

C*u*n*tala started off with the first question and gave a rambling non-answer. Her eye-rolling and facial gestures when Pence was speaking was annoying when she first started it. I expected more from a former prosecuting attorney, but I guess she proved that attorneys are low life pieces of vile ****. I posted about her on a friend's Facebook wall and was then asked to "point on the doll where Ms Harris hurt you." Well, Willie's mistress never hurt me, but that's only because I've never been a defendant in court with her as the prosecuting attorney hiding evidence and laughing about divulging it.

Pence was calm and cool for the most part. At times that helped, but he could have easily flipped the script and went balls to the wall on her. He left a lot of slow, hanging curve balls out there. Such as travel banned from China when not only Biden scoffed, but the leader of the Democratic party - Nancy Pelosi - went to Chinatown to laugh and tell people there's nothing to fear. Another was the death rate that Kamala kept bringing up. Pence should have pointed to the Rona patients being housed in nursing homes in New York, and spreading the virus.

Overall, I believe Pence did better.

Kamala's oral presentation was trying to spit too many facts and it will be tough for the voters to swallow.

*yes, I spell checked all this*

Why do conservatives name call like they never got past the 5th grade? Seems like you could speak like an adult if you are one.

My favorite line morphed from this former statement

4hq68e.jpg

then she doubled down in the debate

Sen. Kamala Harris of California said during Wednesday night’s vice presidential debate with Vice President Mike Pence that she does not trust the administration’s push to rush a coronavirus vaccine into production.

“If the public health professionals, if Dr. [Anthony] Fauci, if the doctors tell us that we should take it, I’ll be the first in line to take it. Absolutely,” Harris said during the live debate in Salt Lake City, when she was asked if Americans should take a vaccine, if the Trump administration were to approve one either before or after the election. “But if Donald Trump tells us that we should take it. I’m not taking it.”
https://news.yahoo.com/kamala-harri...d-vaccine-just-on-trumps-sayso-020511962.html

242a68d8ebed14a80fd4f832a29f3ad7.jpg

Why do conservatives name call like they never got past the 5th grade? Seems like you could speak like an adult if you are one.

OrangeMan
MangoMussolini
Drumpf

the list goes on

stfu

Notice how now Kamala is a “Person of Color” instead of African-American like the media first ran with?

For the record, I didn’t watch the debate. I can’t stand Kamala and her condescending attitude. Reading through these posts and recaps of it cemented my opinion. She’s a COLORED Hillary.

Last edited:

LMFAO, you mean like the terms Deplorables, Biggots, Racists, Sexists...people that live in glass houses should not throw stones.

I do believe we were looking at the future president last night. I do not see Biden or Trump lasting 4 years. The Swamp will eventually force Trump out (or worse) and no way Biden can last 4 years. I'm surprised he can make it a full day....wait, he can't.

Agree. Trump is down in the polls and sinking. I think he is done. If that's the case, it's over. The commies won. Better hope republicans can win some races down ballot and win the senate because I don't see them flipping the house.

I mean, I can't believe a majority of Americans would be willing to vote for what the democrat party is selling. But maybe they are just tired of all the bullshit that comes with Trump. Maybe people have Trump-lash. Gonna suck if he loses.

Notice how now Kamala is a “Person of Color” instead of African-American like the media first ran with?

For the record, I didn’t watch the debate. I can’t stand Kamala and her condescending attitude. Reading through these posts and recaps of it cemented my opinion. She’s a COLORED Hillary.

From what I saw, she referred to herself as black a few times. If half Indian and half Jamaican is black, that's fine. I would just like clarification if that is correct because it seems like it's a false identity. We all know why she was picked a VP candidate, it's not because of her stellar record or great accomplishments in CA.

Agree. Trump is down in the polls and sinking. I think he is done. If that's the case, it's over. The commies won. Better hope republicans can win some races down ballot and win the senate because I don't see them flipping the house.

I mean, I can't believe a majority of Americans would be willing to vote for what the democrat party is selling. But maybe they are just tired of all the bullshit that comes with Trump. Maybe people have Trump-lash. Gonna suck if he loses.

I thnk that they are really tired of him, because the media has vilifed him over and over for four years. The dems felt empowered by the media bias, so continued and expanded the hate. If it is not called out by the media, it must be true, right?

Plato was correct - democarcy is idiotic.