• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Weak *** republicans

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
So they pussed out and kept Boehner. Gutless assclowns.

Along these lines, Obama said he'll veto any bill authorizing the Keystone pipeline. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/06/white-house-issues-veto-threat-over-keystone-bill/

I predict that these feckless republicans won't put the bill forward and make him veto it. They'll do some lame **** that they will call compromise. As in, the dam has been compromised, the fort's defenses have been compromised, etc...

Yeah. Way to take a stand, assfucks. I was hoping they would show some spine. My hope and change done left.

Interesting.

My mom, while on her visit from Bermuda, made the statement that I found somewhat puzzling - she feels that the Pubs will win the White House back in the upcoming election.

I told my mom that, at present and unfortunately, I don't see anyone beating Mrs. Clinton...

What say ye???

It appears Boehner is already going after republicans who crossed him and dared vote for another.He's cutting them from committees and killing all the perks he can. He appears to have taken a page from his buddy Obama. It's a damn shame it has come to this.

Interesting.

My mom, while on her visit from Bermuda, made the statement that I found somewhat puzzling - she feels that the Pubs will win the White House back in the upcoming election.

I told my mom that, at present and unfortunately, I don't see anyone beating Mrs. Clinton...

What say ye???

My god she should be easy to beat. I can't fathom a more unqualified person for the position. If the rebulicans put the right person up and not some old fart,she doesn't stand a chance. She will try to distance herself from Obama,but it won't work. They are joined at the hip.

My god she should be easy to beat. I can't fathom a more unqualified person for the position.
You can't? Think Obama. The fact that he was twice put in the position should squash all reasonable speculation. Just look around. From dog catcher, all the way up to the highest office. America will put any ******* in there. Hillary has a real shot. Believe it.

As I've said before, I'd like to see a conservative woman go up against Hillary. People will vote for the FWP for the same reasons they voted for the FBP, so if Hillary is the only woman running, she'll win for sure. Its all about breaking barriers, glass ceilings, and other crap, don't ya know.

It appears Boehner is already going after republicans who crossed him and dared vote for another.He's cutting them from committees and killing all the perks he can. He appears to have taken a page from his buddy Obama. It's a damn shame it has come to this.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...for-voting-against-him-for-speaker?cmpid=yhoo

This is why people hate politicians. The people clearly voted for some change in DC, yet the GOP voted for the status quo. If you didn't vote for status quo, you are punished.

I'd suspect this might keep a few people away from voting 'R' in the next election. And the GOP will be positively confounded and unable to find out who is to blame. **** heads.

Interesting.

What say ye???

I'm already on record as saying Clinton will win, and the Dems will likely retake Congress.

Yep. This why it was so important. He is even further marginalizing true conservatives. Dems win the Whitehouse again. Conservatives will stay home in record numbers.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...for-voting-against-him-for-speaker?cmpid=yhoo

This is why people hate politicians. The people clearly voted for some change in DC, yet the GOP voted for the status quo. If you didn't vote for status quo, you are punished.

I'd suspect this might keep a few people away from voting 'R' in the next election. And the GOP will be positively confounded and unable to find out who is to blame. **** heads.

Exactly, we get played like a banjo in Deliverance while the elites play their political games with corporate superpacs. I can't see this gettin' better, every year they find new ways to tune us out and they only have to respond to the money. They froze out the Tea Party from both sides, D's with the IRS, R's with rules committees and if anybody speaks out they get chopped off at the knees.

View attachment 1020......View attachment 1021

Last edited:
My god she should be easy to beat. I can't fathom a more unqualified person for the position. If the rebulicans put the right person up and not some old fart,she doesn't stand a chance. She will try to distance herself from Obama,but it won't work. They are joined at the hip.

You can't? Think Obama. The fact that he was twice put in the position should squash all reasonable speculation. Just look around. From dog catcher, all the way up to the highest office. America will put any ******* in there. Hillary has a real shot. Believe it.

I was reading the other thread in G&G - after reading how corrupt the Clinton family is - I will not be bamboozled...

Ok, I'd like to think people have learned something. The general public overall is clueless and choose to remain that way. What an awful direction we're heading. It's very clear now how countries end up with dictatorships. How do you reverse this thing without a complete revolt?Is it too late?

In my mind right now - I just hope R's don't trot out Jeb Bush...personally, I'd rather see Huckabee as the number one option vs. Clinton...

Yep. This why it was so important. He is even further marginalizing true conservatives. Dems win the Whitehouse again. Conservatives will stay home in record numbers.

Oh i want him gone just as bad as any other now. What a fraud and shame on the cowards for not getting a real leader in his place.If they screw this up and Hillary gets in I'm done with that party for good. I will either go Libertarian, Tea Party or any Conservative based platform that sticks to it's guns no matter what. We need term limits so bad it's not even funny. Enough of the power loving corrupt career politician. It has to be done one way or another.

If they screw this up and Hillary gets in I'm done with that party for good. I will either go Libertarian, Tea Party or any Conservative based platform that sticks to it's guns no matter what.

Save yourself six years and just make that change now, because the chances of the Republicans pulling out a win with any of the current hopefuls is slim, at best. With almost two years until the election, the best case is that a complete newcomer steps out of the shadows and gives conservatives a reason to vote. Because Bush, Romney, Jindal, Christie, and the other Republican jokers are NOT going to convince anyone to do anything that will prevent Hillary from walking away with the White House in 2016.

Save yourself six years and just make that change now, because the chances of the Republicans pulling out a win with any of the current hopefuls is slim, at best. With almost two years until the election, the best case is that a complete newcomer steps out of the shadows and gives conservatives a reason to vote. Because Bush, Romney, Jindal, Christie, and the other Republican jokers are NOT going to convince anyone to do anything that will prevent Hillary from walking away with the White House in 2016.

Well i am figuring not one of those will win the nomination and if they do they will lose badly. They're terrible candidates. Romney&Christie are not really conservatives at ALL and people do not connect to them. And we don't need entire family royal blood lines running the country like Bush. Two of them was enough as well.3 of them? no way. Neither Bush was really conservative either. The creating of the DHS and patriot act was not needed.

In my mind right now - I just hope R's don't trot out Jeb Bush...personally, I'd rather see Huckabee as the number one option vs. Clinton...

Jeb Bush will get crushed.I will just give up that party if he wins the nomination. Huckabee is a decent human being. I'm not sure that can get him elected. I am still holding out hope Dr.Carson can get it done. I think overall he is the best man for the job out of all i have seen so far in my opinion.

Jeb Bush will get crushed.I will just give up that party if he wins the nomination. Huckabee is a decent human being. I'm not sure that can get him elected. I am still holding out hope Dr.Carson can get it done. I think overall he is the best man for the job out of all i have seen so far in my opinion.
Same here. Run Ben Run.

Well i am figuring not one of those will win the nomination and if they do they will lose badly. They're terrible candidates. Romney&Christie are not really conservatives at ALL and people do not connect to them. And we don't need entire family royal blood lines running the country like Bush. Two of them was enough as well.3 of them? no way. Neither Bush was really conservative either. The creating of the DHS and patriot act was not needed.

Which is why I said save yourself 6 years of waiting. Who else is there right now with a realistic shot of winning the nomination and then beating Hillary? No one. The only hope is that someone literally comes out of nowhere to do it, and that has basically never happened, that I can think of. In fact, I would bet you that someone would have a better chance of winning the Presidency as an independent (Libertarian, Green Party, etc.) than to buck the entrenched GOP lineup of the usual suspects. The party is not going to push aside likely candidates that have been in the system for years and years, waiting for their appointed time, and allow an upstart to just waltz in and take over. The state of modern politics is not such that some random person is just going to say, "I think I'll run for President as a Republican" and the Republican Party will just stand around and watch it happen.

I'm already on record as saying Clinton will win, and the Dems will likely retake Congress.

She will win going away. I am also willing to bet that I will continue to vote 3rd party, and the Republicans can just thank themselves AGAIN.

She will win going away. I am also willing to bet that I will continue to vote 3rd party, and the Republicans can just thank themselves AGAIN.

What could she possibly be selling that is so incentive to the masses? free stuff? single payer healthcare. What is going to swing so many people her way to think they're going to be lifted up and their lives become better? I see what Obama's hope&change is....tax,spend,regulate and divide the masses.His way is more government control over the masses. What is her message going to be that will separate her from him? I think anyone other than some old goon republican should be able to spank her progressive ***.

No way. We'll put up Romney and he'll destroy her on Benghazi the way he went after Obama about it in the debate...wait...

What could she possibly be selling that is so incentive to the masses? free stuff? single payer healthcare. What is going to swing so many people her way to think they're going to be lifted up and their lives become better? I see what Obama's hope&change is....tax,spend,regulate and divide the masses.His way is more government control over the masses. What is her message going to be that will separate her from him? I think anyone other than some old goon republican should be able to spank her progressive ***.

Why does she need to be separated from Obama? Obama easily got re-elected after four years of essentially doing nothing. I would think she will campaign on the platform of "if you liked Obama, there's a whole lot more where that came from."

The Republicans, meanwhile, will continue their pattern of nominating someone whose sole redeeming quality is "at least he's not the other guy," which only inspires the people that were already going to vote Republican anyway - a pathetically small segment of the population.

The truly sad part of all of this is that public opinion of ALL elected officials is at an all-time low (the disdain for the President is only topped by the disdain for Congress), and yet we STILL can't effect any meaningful change in the system.