• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What are the odds Cam proves worth $22 mill in 2024?

The Gregerator says alot of the same a lot of us say. He just says them Over and over and over again

As much as he didn’t like Coach Tomlin’s Groundhog Day, Buddy Lloyd sure loved his continual one…….

Salute the nation

They are both definitely poser’s.

Or a good old Canadian expression
They are both definitely Hoser’s

Are you saying, they’ve experienced each other’s hose…………….. (I actually don’t want to know)

Salute the nation

This site had more action when Lloyd was around. Love him or hate....that is the fact. Shift thru his posts.....90% of the sites post probably were attacks on him. Justifiable? Maybe. At least he brought something to the site besides a personal attack. The rest of the board needs to step up. I challenge everyone that daily attacked Lloyd to post quality posts or start a quality thread daily....or even every other day. This site went quiet after Lloyd's ban. Facts are facts. Even the posts going on now are about Lloyd. That is funny as Hell. I could give two ***** about Lloyd or any other poster. It has been relatively dead in here since Lloyd's ban. Even DIC has been relatively quiet. And he is the biggest A S S kisser on this site. 😃
It's June 29th, bro. There's just really not that much to talk about right now involving the Steelers. No need to force things.

Like, yeah, I agree with the guy: I think that Cam is overvalued and Tomlin should have been out of here years ago, but saying the same shlt over and over and dragging Tomlin's name into practically every post was getting annoying for some people. I get it.

It's June 29th, bro. There's just really not that much to talk about right now involving the Steelers. No need to force things.

Like, yeah, I agree with the guy: I think that Cam is overvalued and Tomlin should have been out of here years ago, but saying the same shlt over and over and dragging Tomlin's name into practically every post was getting annoying for some people. I get it.
Yeah Steelers news right now is almost non existent. The ones right now I am seeing are either regurgitated on an older story by writers or flat out made up.

.and you summarize coochGreg perfectly. Most posters are down on somebody here and there. But there is no here and there with him. It is every day over and over again rinse and repeat.

I agree. So why not just ignore him instead of attacking him? All the attackers for the most part haven't really posted anything since the ban. Their attacks just fueled him on. Funny really. If they would have passed him by his posts would probably have been less and less. And if not who cares. Not like he was clogging up the site. There is nothing going on as you mentioned. Just my take.

I agree. So why not just ignore him instead of attacking him? All the attackers for the most part haven't really posted anything since the ban. Their attacks just fueled him on. Funny really. If they would have passed him by his posts would probably have been less and less. And if not who cares. Not like he was clogging up the site. There is nothing going on as you mentioned. Just my take.
Maybe the ones needling him were just passing time? With their replies the board is still flowing. Many ways to look at it…

I doubt that guys posts would be less and less unless the whole site ignored him and we know that’ll never happen.

I don't think I ever attacked him, but I agree with Topseed. We get it. For me, though, it is the speculative crap with no corroborating evidence that makes me nuts.

With what I do for a living (not a lawyer), I have to frame arguments to keep the dissenting view to a minimum, if that makes sense. Don't let the other person see and pounce on weaknesses in your argument. I think about if I was to go into Rooney to discuss why I think Tomlin should be removed, I would keep it absolutely factual so he couldn't really argue. He'd do what he wants, as we see, but still. I'd keep it to:
1) No Super Bowl win since 2008.
2) No Super Bowl appearance since 2010.
3) No playoff win since 2016.
4) Losses to inferior teams yearly.
5) Inability to develop own championship roster. In this I would NEVER say won a Super Bowl with Cowher team. Too many ways to pick that apart. But it is provable he hasn't built his own championship roster.
6). The hiring of, and then retaining of, Matt Canada.

I would also stay away from the coaching tree argument. Who gives a shiit? Do you think San Fran, if they lost to the Packers or Eagles in the 90s and early 2000s, felt better about the loss because they lost to someone in Walsh's coaching tree? And, if the tree doesn't produce good fruit, does it matter?

I don't think I ever attacked him, but I agree with Topseed. We get it. For me, though, it is the speculative crap with no corroborating evidence that makes me nuts.

With what I do for a living (not a lawyer), I have to frame arguments to keep the dissenting view to a minimum, if that makes sense. Don't let the other person see and pounce on weaknesses in your argument. I think about if I was to go into Rooney to discuss why I think Tomlin should be removed, I would keep it absolutely factual so he couldn't really argue. He'd do what he wants, as we see, but still. I'd keep it to:
1) No Super Bowl win since 2008.
2) No Super Bowl appearance since 2010.
3) No playoff win since 2016.
4) Losses to inferior teams yearly.
5) Inability to develop own championship roster. In this I would NEVER say won a Super Bowl with Cowher team. Too many ways to pick that apart. But it is provable he hasn't built his own championship roster.
6). The hiring of, and then retaining of, Matt Canada.

I would also stay away from the coaching tree argument. Who gives a shiit? Do you think San Fran, if they lost to the Packers or Eagles in the 90s and early 2000s, felt better about the loss because they lost to someone in Walsh's coaching tree? And, if the tree doesn't produce good fruit, does it matter?
I get it.....but how hard is it to simply ignore his posts? I would imagine if he was just ignored his daily post totals would have dwindled. Instead a handful of posters attacked him daily. He was loving it. They were feeding it. When he comes back from his ban we will see what happens. Probably alot of the same stuff that happened before his ban.

Maybe the ones needling him were just passing time? With their replies the board is still flowing. Many ways to look at it…

I doubt that guys posts would be less and less unless the whole site ignored him and we know that’ll never happen.
Then keep the responding posts to football.

I get it.....but how hard is it to simply ignore his posts? I would imagine if he was just ignored his daily post totals would have dwindled. Instead a handful of posters attacked him daily. He was loving it. They were feeding it. When he comes back from his ban we will see what happens. Probably alot of the same stuff that happened before his ban.

It was very hard to ignore him when he would quote every post one would write. He would twist it into a Tomlin bash, someway / somehow.

Once he put me on his “ignore”, life became easy.

****-im, quit being a douche-apple and most would let him be.

Accepting buddy Greg as a quality poster is akin to never a losing season bull-****.

Salute the nation

can we stop talking about the Gregerator for a few days..

It was very hard to ignore him when he would quote every post one would write. He would twist it into a Tomlin bash, someway / somehow.

Once he put me on his “ignore”, life became easy.

****-im, quit being a douche-apple and most would let him be.

Accepting buddy Greg as a quality poster is akin to never a losing season bull-****.

Salute the nation
This is exactly what I am talking about. You and others have lowered the quality of your own posts all in the name of Lloyd. And it is easy to ignore him. I did it every day. It is what it is. You all can go about and talk about bacon I suppose. Have at it.

Holy shlt! I knew this day would come... :clap2:
Aw, hell. We are pretty much in agreement on the main points. In may be in the some of the smaller details where we digress a bit.

This is exactly what I am talking about. You and others have lowered the quality of your own posts all in the name of Lloyd. And it is easy to ignore him. I did it every day. It is what it is. You all can go about and talk about bacon I suppose. Have at it.
You know…

Bacon just isn’t for breakfast.

😁

Yinz all wish a great man a happy birthday, many of great posts come from him. Happy birthday DIC!
sam_2228.jpg

Happy Birthday DIC

The quality of my comedy never lowers

Cam has something going for him, motivation of the all mighty dollar.

In the article he says he will be playing his contract out and hopes to stay inj Pittsburgh the rest of his career.

He also states if he has to he will play elsewhere, but doesn’t want that.

Article here on home page steelernation.com

Salute the nation