• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What are the odds Cam proves worth $22 mill in 2024?

What will everyone post about since your fav poster is gone? He kept everyone moving the posts here. 95% of the daily posts were of him posting his bullshit and a few responding back to it. Go figure. I weeded thru it all and posted now and then. I sincerely got tired of the attacks on him more than the garbage he posted. Lloyd linking others sites perhaps crossed the line but now adays every article out there is a bunch of **** people throw to the wall hoping something sticks.

What will everyone post about since your fav poster is gone? He kept everyone moving the posts here. 95% of the daily posts were of him posting his bullshit and a few responding back to it. Go figure. I weeded thru it all and posted now and then. I sincerely got tired of the attacks on him more than the garbage he posted. Lloyd linking others sites perhaps crossed the line but now adays every article out there is a bunch of **** people throw to the wall hoping something sticks.
I can pretend to hate some Steelers players if you like. Or throw some shade at Tomlin. That ******.

Cam better stop being buddy buddy with Tomlin. I know they text each other.

Najee better raise up his yard per average the bum.

Don’t get me sharted on Nate Washington he has been eyeing Tomlin.

I just checked tick tock no Juju that slow bum.

And **** a Ed Oliver that bum will never be a top ten pick. Houston players please.

I predict some new poster will sign up and have a disdain for Shades and Cam and Harris. Oh My!

I can pretend to hate some Steelers players if you like. Or throw some shade at Tomlin. That ******.

And **** a Ed Oliver that bum will never be a top ten pick. Houston players please.
I would appreciate that on a daily basis. Thanks😆

I guess we will find out as Cam is still here and doesn’t seem to be going anywhere.

What are we, about a month out till training camp and Cam’s chance to show his goods.

Salute the nation

I guess we will find out as Cam is still here and doesn’t seem to be going anywhere.

What are we, about a month out till training camp and Cam’s chance to show his goods.

Salute the nation
He showed Cool Shades his goods they are buddies after all.

It is the Rooney way
Respect for players that are in the “family”

Cam is a beloved son to them after bringing home the only hardware this team has seen in a long time.

Not saying it is right, but it is how they operate
You mean there's no hardware for the most consecutive non-losing seasons?

The Walter Payton Award. As fans, that's what we're supposed to be happy with now. Welcome to Steelers Football, 2024.

Another consideration, is Cam at his age better than Larry Ogunjobi in 2025? I could see them signing Cam to a one-year deal and released Ogunjobi after the season.
No.

You mean there's no hardware for the most consecutive non-losing seasons?
10_16_ChaiTime_Trophy.jpg

And **** a Ed Oliver that bum will never be a top ten pick. Houston players pleaseYou will need to pick up your game......place has been very slow around here since Greg Lloyd got the boot. You did promise to hate on the Steelers......we a
You apparently need to pick up your game here.......a few of us...or at least I do anyways, need some entertainment. And you DID say you could help out with the Greg Lloyd void. Just saying. So get a hating!!!!!!!!!!!!:LOL:

You apparently need to pick up your game here.......a few of us...or at least I do anyways, need some entertainment. And you DID say you could help out with the Greg Lloyd void. Just saying. So get a hating!!!!!!!!!!!!:LOL:

You ****-ing moron………….(oooopppsss.. did I say that out loud)

Greg Lloyds’ “void” can only be filled with an extremely large rubber coated shovel handle …or…Cement.!!!!

Salute the nation

You ****-ing moron………….(oooopppsss.. did I say that out loud)

Greg Lloyds’ “void” can only be filled with an extremely large rubber coated shovel handle …or…Cement.!!!!

Salute the nation
Come on now.....promises are promises...even how unfulfilling their promises are.

Ok look around in other threads I got you covered

If we were buddy buddies like cool shades and (insert any Steelers player here) I would have done it sooner. Why be Wright when I can be wrong?

I would provide you with a link but that a$$hole Coolie said one more link and it’s thirty days and nights riding around in the luxury ve Hick L.

Ok look around in other threads I got you covered

If we were buddy buddies like cool shades and (insert any Steelers player here) I would have done it sooner. Why be Wright when I can be wrong?

I would provide you with a link but that a$$hole Coolie said one more link and it’s thirty days and nights riding around in the luxury ve Hick L.
Well Cam has been silent for a bit. Is it because his buddy Tomlin put the screws to him and told him to be quiet? Has Cam gone soft? 🤔

no doubt mason Graham or Kenneth Grant if drafted by us will be permanent fixtures just like how heyward when he became a starter and tuitt were teamed.

@Steelerfan81

Here is the inside joke from your question.

😉

This site had more action when Lloyd was around. Love him or hate....that is the fact. Shift thru his posts.....90% of the sites post probably were attacks on him. Justifiable? Maybe. At least he brought something to the site besides a personal attack. The rest of the board needs to step up. I challenge everyone that daily attacked Lloyd to post quality posts or start a quality thread daily....or even every other day. This site went quiet after Lloyd's ban. Facts are facts. Even the posts going on now are about Lloyd. That is funny as Hell. I could give two ***** about Lloyd or any other poster. It has been relatively dead in here since Lloyd's ban. Even DIC has been relatively quiet. And he is the biggest A S S kisser on this site. 😃