• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What could possibly go wrong with all voting-by-mail and ballots just being sent??

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
alanza-lakes-2.jpeg

Park-East-Terrace-mail-in-ballots.jpg

It's not like hundreds ... thousands ... tens of thousands of ballots could go to wrong addresses, dead people, and ineligible voters and just lie on the ground for any "ballot harvester" to pick up and cast 100 or 200 votes.

Right??

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/Jl5bZXllV1Cbm" width="480" height="453" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/mrw-comment-grandpa-Jl5bZXllV1Cbm">Steeltime is raysiss</a></p>

Duplicate mail-in and absentee ballots sent to voters due to system issue
Officials said that even if a person receives multiple ballots, only one return ballot can be counted.

MUNHALL, Pa. —
Allegheny County has discovered that some people have received multiple ballots in the mail. The Allegheny County Elections Division said it is having an issue with the system reprinting labels for absentee and mail-in ballots, causing some voters to get multiple ballots.

The Natale family of Munhall got their mail-in ballots weeks ago. They filled them out, turned them in and got email confirmation from the county that their ballots were received.

Leanne Natale said they were shocked when Wednesday's mail delivered more ballots. "I thought, this isn't right because if we vote we should only be allowed one vote per person," she said.

She tried calling the county elections office but got no response. "I mean, we're not voting for prom queen here. We're voting for people that represent us in our government. So we want the right thing to be done," Leanne said.

County Elections Director David Voye said officials discovered the problem earlier this week. He said the state's aging election software system could not handle the volume of mail-in ballots. But the county has no concerns about the election being compromised.

https://www.wtae.com/article/duplic...-sent-to-voters-due-to-system-issue/32495045#

Duplicate ballots in Allegheny County? No worries. Yep, no worries, nope, none at all.

Dupe ballots in McKean, Potter, Tioga, Bradford, Cameron and Clearfield?? Oh, it's on, *****.

Democrat counties have an uncanny ability to find thousands of "missing" ballots (all for the Democratic candidate....an amazing coincidence!!!) as the voting window is just closing. It's amazing. What could go wrong with mail in voting?

There is absolutely no reason not to have in person voting. The easy solution is to spread out election day over 3 or 4 days. Then break up the voters by alphabet.
A-H votes on Saturday
I-R votes on Sunday
S-Z on Monday

People already have a designated polling place to make sure not too many people go to a particular spot and also to have the records on hand. If you broke it up over multiple days, I doubt you would have more than a few hundred people per day. Far fewer people than go though a Walmart every day.

Whenever i vote, there's usually only a few people there at one time. People come and go all day.

What scares me about mail in is a lot of states are giving driver's licenses to illegals now and somehow voter registration is linked to driver's licenses. That bothers me on two fronts.

States can't accurately count COVID cases, how are they going to count ballots accurately?

the exact same way. By adding numbers retroactively to get the totals they want

Saddest most corrupt thing ever. If there isn’t something more essential that voting I don’t know what is.

Saddest most corrupt thing ever. If there isn’t something more essential that voting I don’t know what is.

It's really the only thing we have left. God I loathe these politicians.

Right, but some want it to be corruptable. That's why they are pushing for it. Just look to see who is fighting for this.

I hope to God that somewhere some group is working on an air-tight legal action, up to presidential action.

We should just vote at the nearest grocery store. Apparently, you can’t get it while grocery shopping. Or maybe they can just sell some food at the polls, then they would be immune

We should just vote at the nearest grocery store. Apparently, you can’t get it while grocery shopping. Or maybe they can just sell some food at the polls, then they would be immune

No ****, or the local liquor store or 7-11. Or weed dispensary.

What scares me about mail in is a lot of states are giving driver's licenses to illegals now and somehow voter registration is linked to driver's licenses. That bothers me on two fronts.

Wow, it's ALMOST as if the elected hogs, feasting on the taxpayer, want to encourage illegals to vote and make it much, much easier for them to do so.

Nah, can't be. Guvmint honest.

Lowes or HomeDepot could work as well. Went there this weekend and just left. Way more people than I ever saw there before and what I needed wasn't important enough to wait in a checkout line for 45 to 60 minutes.

Lowes or HomeDepot could work as well. .

As long as they exclude the criminal illegal aliens who hang out there in the morning looking for contractors to hire them. And you're right, the Lowe's by me was packed too. The parking lot was so crowded that I just kept on driving by.

Super-Tuesday-II-AP-11.jpg

South Carolina election ballots reportedly ended up in Maryland this week, after mail-in voting for the Palmetto State’s June 9 primary has already begun, according to local news reports.

South Carolina election officials may cut ties with the company they used, Minnesota printer SeaChange, over the mix-up after about 20 Charleston County absentee ballots were found outside the state, the reports say.

Election officials say this isn’t the first absentee ballot issue they’ve had with the company, which prints and mails ballots for 13 South Carolina counties.

Some voters in Greenville County received the wrong absentee ballots when the Democratic presidential primary and the special election for sheriff were held just 10 days apart, Election Commission spokesman Chris Whitmire told the Post and Courier. Voters in Charleston received ballots that were folded in a way that made them tough to read by scanning machines.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/so...allots-reportedly-found-in-maryland-this-week

Because every vote counts. Or not. Or counts twice, five times, seven times. Or gets lost. Or is folded the wrong way, or sent to the wrong address, or sent to the wrong state.

Because every vote counts, as long as the (D)ims are doing the counting.

The level of corruption is to the point that I would not be surprised if vigilante action start to prevent fraud in elections THIS ELECTION YEAR.

Right, but some want it to be corruptable. That's why they are pushing for it. Just look to see who is fighting for this.

I hope to God that somewhere some group is working on an air-tight legal action, up to presidential action.

Wolf today is allowing bars and restaurants to serve booze drinks curbside. You know cause that whol drinking and driving thing or open container isn’t a thing. Wtf.

Wolf today is allowing bars and restaurants to serve booze drinks curbside. You know cause that whol drinking and driving thing or open container isn’t a thing. Wtf.

Friend of my dad had a saying about men and their hair. As we age, the hair starts to head into the skull. If it hits grey matter, it turns grey. If it hits nothing, it just keeps on going ...

iu

Oh, and off-topic quite a bit, but allowed because my thread.

Watching national news several weeks ago and the ... "woman" health director of Pennsylvania is talking. This is before I had ever heard of ... "her"? I watched for about five seconds and said, "That's a guy."

Wife said, no, just an ugly woman. (Very ugly.) Looked ... "her" (?) up and yep,

iu

Friend of my dad had a saying about men and their hair. As we age, the hair starts to head into the skull. If it hits grey matter, it turns grey. If it hits nothing, it just keeps on going ...

iu

I shave mine.

Oh, and off-topic quite a bit, but allowed because my thread.

Watching national news several weeks ago and the ... "woman" health director of Pennsylvania is talking. This is before I had ever heard of ... "her"? I watched for about five seconds and said, "That's a guy."

Wife said, no, just an ugly woman. (Very ugly.) Looked ... "her" (?) up and yep,

iu
Funny. A reporter during all this kept referring her as sir. She got so pissed off. I think he said I didn’t want to assume. Not sure of last part but funny as ****.