• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Early Voting

I always vote in person. I would NEVER trust some 3rd party to decide if my ballot was valid.

Me too. The only time I voted with a mail in ballot was when I was a freshman at college in 1988.

I ENJOY voting in person. I just have no idea how it can be such an inconvenience for somebody to take an hour out of their day and do such a civil service.

Again this is talking about THIS election. When you state it as something that always happens then that's not true. And again if you look at actual votes by mail (NOT absentee ballots) Dems are under performing in almost every single state. Your article gives absolutely no real numbers. They only give polled numbers which amounts to 0. Many Reps are voting by mail in Florida and other states. Again it just depends on what state and which city you are talking about.

You mean the same polled numbers that said Hillary Clinton was going to wipe her arse with Trump in 2016 for three months leading up to and including election night?
And we've ALL seen the videos and memes of how THOSE polling numbers turned out.
Polls for politicians are created to suppress voter turnout/have people believe a false narrative/sway voting decisions a certain way.

Statistics - You can make them say ANYTHING you want them to.

I'm old school.

All voting should be done in person, unless there are specific, legitimate reasons for absentee voting.

Photo ID required.

Finger stuck in purple dye after voting.

The BIG problem with mail-in voting, besides fraud, is that it is no longer anonymous. Whoever processes your ballot will know who you voted for, and in today's environment, can be dangerous. There have already been threats around this.

I'm old school.

All voting should be done in person, unless there are specific, legitimate reasons for absentee voting.

Photo ID required.

Finger stuck in purple dye after voting.

The BIG problem with mail-in voting, besides fraud, is that it is no longer anonymous. Whoever processes your ballot will know who you voted for, and in today's environment, can be dangerous. There have already been threats around this.

While I agree with this wholeheartedly, there are a few states where, unfortunately, their residents can only vote by mail IIRC. Oregon & Washington I believe are two of them. Perhaps Roy (who lives in Southern Oregon I believe) can confirm this and set the record straight.

You mean the same polled numbers that said Hillary Clinton was going to wipe her arse with Trump in 2016 for three months leading up to and including election night?
And we've ALL seen the videos and memes of how THOSE polling numbers turned out.
Polls for politicians are created to suppress voter turnout/have people believe a false narrative/sway voting decisions a certain way.

Such a good point and so true, and I admit I'll occasionally fall for it myself. But you're absolutely right, and for election integrity, polls should be completely done with.

My county here in NC doesn't have early voting. So I gotta wait until election day I guess.

My county here in NC doesn't have early voting. So I gotta wait until election day I guess.

What county are you in, Sarge? I was under the impression that every county had some sort of early voting sites open.

I'm voting on election day like I have done every election. My voting site hardly ever has a line that is more than 15 min wait time.

Neighbor said that during the primaries, he had no idea that law precluded him from taking a gun to the polling location so he voted while packing.

What county are you in, Sarge? I was under the impression that every county had some sort of early voting sites open.

I'm voting on election day like I have done every election. My voting site hardly ever has a line that is more than 15 min wait time.

Sarge, you can thank your State legislators for reducing early voting locations, times, etc.

NC, if you aren’t aware, Wake County has a tool now that tracks lines at the early polling places. I used it and voting in person was no problem.

Sarge, you can thank your State legislators for reducing early voting locations, times, etc.

NC, if you aren’t aware, Wake County has a tool now that tracks lines at the early polling places. I used it and voting in person was no problem.

Yes, I am aware of that as well as through the NC State Board of Elections website, which will give you early voting locations by county. I have never done early voting and I'm good with voting election day.

the only reason i have not voted early is i'm waiting for the Dims to advise the Merican Peeps that Trump is on video having group sex with Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton and Sheila Jackson Lee.

That's about the only thing that will keep me from voting for "that ************" again.

the only reason i have not voted early is i'm waiting for the Dims to advise the Merican Peeps that Trump is on video having group sex with Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton and Sheila Jackson Lee.

That's about the only thing that will keep me from voting for "that ************" again.

If such tape exists, I can all but guarantee it's on Hunter's laptop. That of course creates a conundrum for the morons known as the (D)ims

"The computer shows Trump humping Pelosi, Hillary and Queen Sheila! But it's Russian disinformation! But it shows Trump humping, Trumping! But fake! But Trumping! But fake ... ahhhhh"

"Trumping" :lol:

I don't trust voting by mail. I use to run seminars and would mail out flyers. I can't tell you how many times I would find my flyers and mail outs in the garbage. Boxes unopened in a garbage canister near the post office. If you are mailing your ballot understand that probably 1-3% of those ballots will never arrive.

Voted today here in Panama City FL. In and out in like 5 minutes. No lines, but steady. As we were coming in, one or 2 were leaving, same when we were leaving, 1 or 2 were coming in.

We vote early every year for that exact reason. I hate to stand in line. We were in and out in about 5 minutes. I see places that line up around the block on election day and cringe.

Wisconsin-voters.jpg

NO THANKS

Just voted in person in Commiefornia, was in & out in under 5 minutes. :usa2:

My polling station is 600 yards from my house. It's a small community so I'll be able to vote in about 15 minutes if there is a lot of people. 5 minutes tops if it isn't crowded.

My polling station is 600 yards from my house. It's a small community so I'll be able to vote in about 15 minutes if there is a lot of people. 5 minutes tops if it isn't crowded.

Mine is a couple blocks away, they open at I think 7:00, I usually hit it on my way to work and there's never a line.