• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What happened?

Stillers

Reaction score
I haven't heard the word "BENGHAZI" in a while.

Weren't they doing a huge investigation ???
Any update?

Nothing to see. Move along.

FORWARD!!!

you racist *******!

A month ago...

Welcome to the Shawn Hannity show...

Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi!

That concludes our broadcast tonight.

At this point, what difference does it make?

Same old **** in Washington. Nobody ever held accountable.

Actually, I think this is one of the few times someone was being held accountable...and it turns out...after months of whining and mud-slinging...they didn't do anything wrong.

At this point, what difference does it make?

Same old **** in Washington. Nobody ever held accountable.

Actually, I think this is one of the few times someone was being held accountable...and it turns out...after months of whining and mud-slinging...they didn't do anything wrong.

I guess bold faced lying to the American people isn't doing anything wrong.

But this is the most transparent administration ever. Just ask bomma.

Gowdy offered stern looks and statements. You expected a republican to actually act?

I guess bold faced lying to the American people isn't doing anything wrong.

That has absolutely happened...the lies are comical...and the transparency thing is a joke as well.
Don't confuse this post with liking Obama. I don't.

What I am talking about the was non-stop BENGHAZI bullshit parade that was spewing for months on Fox...now...silence.
Do you not see how this is ****** up? Do you not see it?

That has absolutely happened...the lies are comical...and the transparency thing is a joke as well.
Don't confuse this post with liking Obama. I don't.

What I am talking about the was non-stop BENGHAZI bullshit parade that was spewing for months on Fox...now...silence.

What I see is ****** up is how the general MSM will eat this **** up. Everyone knows somebody ****** up. It is likely someone too "important" to expose and it is being swept under the rug.

If you need any proof that the report is bullshit, read the part about the talking points and the video they blamed it on. No ******* way that was due to confusion of information. They didn't seem a bit confused when they were parroting the information to every microphone that would listen, and there were a fuckload of microphones lined up to give cover for the administration. Video my ***.

Fox goes after ratings, and they will go with what sells.And yes, they can definitely go overboard. I cannot stomach their morning show.

But Fox does cover the stories that most other news organizations "omit". That is what I perceive to be ****** up. The blatant Obama nuthugging makes the MSM seem like an extension of the Whitehouse PR staff.

Then there are those news outlets whose programming border on the absurd. Here, an American Univ. Professor claims anti-Semitism in the Middle East doesn’t exist
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=5816

This is ****** up.

I guess my point is...

After hyping a story the way they did with Benghazi and to not even mention "Oh yeah, we kinda got that one wrong, sorry" is proof that if you think watching Fox News is the "real" news, you have got serious issues.

I am a Bill O'Reilly watcher btw. Watch it almost every night.
Fox does a segment at least 2-3x a week about all the "hard-hitting" stories that liberal-media channels omit. Krauthammer mainly.
Oh how they guffaw and slap each-other on the backs. I see the same **** on here. post after post about slanting the news to meet an agenda...well guess what...
Same **** Different Channel.

Yet no outrage?

Face it. It's better to just come right out and say "My mind is so closed that I won't even entertain the fact that the party I affiliate myself with has flaws just like the other guys" and be done with it.
Stop the charade.

Face it. It's better to just come right out and say "My mind is so closed that I won't even entertain the fact that the party I affiliate myself with has flaws just like the other guys" and be done with it.
Stop the charade.

You obviously don't spend a lot of time here. The popular complaint is that the two parties have become so alike, you can't tell the difference between them.

I don't believe that the other shoe has dropped yet on Benghazi. How long can one beat that drum before it's just not "gripping" anymore? Add in the additional day to day abuses and outrageous behavior of the government which need reporting as well and sooner or later everything has to be left behind. The government is very, very good at stonewalling the public for long periods of time and the public has an attention span that is very, very short.

Yeah, what about Benghazi? So much uproar here at SN-TeaParty HQ over this, yet now....complete silence.

This sums it up pretty well:

"While the victim's bodies were still warm Fox News began it's non-stop Benghazi lie-fest. After 2 years and thousands of hours of prevarication, conspiracies, accusations, and calls for everything from impeachment to imprisonment to executions: Fox News dedicated 30 whole seconds to dismissing the GOP-LED House Intelligence Committee Report CLEARING the Obama Administration and destroying every single GOP conspiracy theory."

Yeah, what about Benghazi? So much uproar here at SN-TeaParty HQ over this, yet now....complete silence.

"While the victim's bodies were still warm Fox News began it's non-stop Benghazi lie-fest. After 2 years and thousands of hours of prevarication, conspiracies, accusations, and calls for everything from impeachment to imprisonment to executions: Fox News dedicated 30 whole seconds to dismissing the GOP-LED House Intelligence Committee Report CLEARING the Obama Administration and destroying every single GOP conspiracy theory."
Do you seriously believe that?

I see the same **** on here. post after post about slanting the news to meet an agenda...well guess what...
Same **** Different Channel.

Why don't you give an example of a poster "slanting news to meet an agenda"?

Oh, and your outrage at Fox is clearly understandable given the intense and vituperative coverage directed at Bammy by NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, NPR, CNN, the Washington Post, the NY Times, the LA Times, the Chicago Tribune, etc.

giphy.gif

Look, just remember the endless stream of articles and stories looking at the George H.W. Bush economy in 1992. Compare that to the COMPLETE LACK of any such stories for the Bammy economy in 2012.

Look at the news resources dedicated to examining every part of the George W. Bush-led Iraq war and compare that to the complete lack of any similar journalism regarding Bammy's operation of the Iraq war, or enacting Bammycare, or using the IRS to attack conservative non-profits, or the recent admissions by a well-paid Bammy adviser that basically every promise made about Bammycare was a known lie.

So you will excuse me if I don't get all sweaty when Fox news pushes a story critical of Bammy "too much" for your liking. The day NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, etc. stop sniffing Bammy's buttcrack is the day Fox news has no incentive to "push" an anti-Bammy story "too much."

It was a spontaneous protest as a result of a Mohammed video. Everyone knows that. I believe everything the President says.

Whom are you quoting?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Steeltime again.
RB karma.

Here's some good reading for you guys:

Benghazi Is Over, But the Mainstream Media Just Yawns
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2014/11/benghazi

After two years of seemingly endless Benghazi coverage, how did the nation's major media cover the report of a Republican-led House committee that debunked every single Benghazi conspiracy theory and absolved the White House of wrongdoing? Long story short, don't bother looking on the front page anywhere. Here's a rundown:

◾The Washington Post briefly moved its story into the top spot on its homepage this afternoon. In the print edition, it ran inside on page A12.
◾The New York Times ran only a brief AP dispatch yesterday. Late today they finally put up a staff-written story, scheduled to run in the print edition tomorrow on page A23.
◾The Wall Street Journal ran a decent piece, but it got no play on the website and ran in the print edition on page A5.
◾USA Today ran an AP dispatch, but only if you can manage to find it. I don't know if it also ran anywhere in the print edition.
◾As near as I can tell, the LA Times ignored the story completely.
◾Ditto for the US edition of the Guardian.
◾Fox News ran a hilarious story that ignored nearly every finding of the report and managed to all but say that it was actually a stinging rebuke to the Obama administration. You really have to read it to believe it.

I get that the report of a House committee isn't the most exciting news in the world. It's dry, it has no visuals, it rehashes old ground, and it doesn't feature Kim Kardashian's butt.

Still, this is a report endorsed by top Republicans that basically rebuts practically every Republican bit of hysteria over Benghazi spanning the past two years.