• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

what is the biggest thing you are looking forward to out of the 2024 Steelers

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Home sick. probs covid but not going to a doc. will just stay home till better.

I got to thinking what I am looking forward to the most.

for me it is easy. I do not want to guess run or pass 98% of the time. Last year Mrs. Blitz and I could guess which it would be with extreme accuracy. I am thinking a new offense will be huge for this team.

definitely looking forward to individual players success. but just a complete change in how plays are called will be welcome. LETS GO!!

Stability and balance in the offense. Watching some of the kids that they have drafted get better. I'm hopeful but after the debacle of Canada, I am still a little shell-shocked.

1) Dominant OL play by season’s end-ready to see the investments gel and make the future brighter.
2) A QB that can consistently not suck-we got 2 bites at the apple-can someone at least be average?
3) Cam Heyward to cash some receipts
4) JPJ ascending to a true lock down corner (in the convo for best CB in league) type of year and pressing TJ for DPOY
5) Mike Tomlin to start a playoff win streak and see where that could go as it is the only known route out of Groundhog’s Day

For me the biggest win would be for Justin Fields to win the job and reach all of his potential. How nice would that be for a young 25 year old QB to ball out? That’s the main piece for any team, great QB play. I have my doubts about him but would gladly like to see him explode here.
Next would be the two rookie OL to get comfortable and win starting jobs and play well. That would be huge to have your OL and QB in place for the future.
The defense is the highest paid in the league at 160 million so I’m expecting a top five result.
Last, I want to see Arthur Smith really call great games and for Tomlin to not micromanaging him and the offense.
One more last please, Tomlin to game manage better, challenge better, have his team prepared for ALL teams, allow his coaches to do their jobs.

1. See how the offense does under Smith.
2. Laughing at the Tomlin Fan Club when their Dream Team of QB's doesn't win a playoff game.

1. Transformation of the offense under Smith.
2. How the QBs play throughout the season.
3. The emergence of the first and second year players. We have a lot of talent from the past two draft classes.

Hey BLITZ, great thread and thanks for all along the way.

If you get worse or breathing becomes labored……. Get to the DOC !!!!

The LUXURY S10 is gas-t and ready, Im talking gasoline, not left over Coolie gas……………….

1). The offense to support the defense. That hasn’t happened in a long time (Ben had to go rouge to get that)

2). A strong backing of Kahn & Wield, which has been shown to this point a success.

3). More than one playoff game and NOT blown out.

4). Cam Heyward to live up to HIS expectations and shut his pie-hole.

5). The LS 10 giving the SBMVP Wright (PK) the parade ride. He scores two TDs off fakes and 3 FGs off drop kicks.

Salute the nation

Seeing Ron join the Tomlin fan club when we win it all.
What I want to happen and what I think will happen aren't necessarily the same thing.
If we were going to win it all with Shades I think that would have happened already sometime in the last 14 years.

To continue showing progress that we have risen above our love feast with Tomlin and that it's a new game in Pgh, that's above and beyond Tomlin's imbecilic beliefs and warts. Keep showing this is Kahn's team and moving up and out of Shade's feeble reach and disabilities. Keep moving above and beyond Shade's feeble understandings.

I want to see Tomlin let his coaches do their jobs.
At least one playoff win. (baby steps)
I am really rooting for Justin Fields to play big. hoping a change of scenery is all he needs.
Najee to have a 1500 yrd rush and 700 reception season.
The oline to gel and become dominate

last but not least my eight year old grandson to build off the great year he had last year. he plays running back and defensive back. this one is the most important to me so wish him luck.

I want to see Tomlin let his coaches do their jobs.
At least one playoff win. (baby steps)
I am really rooting for Justin Fields to play big. hoping a change of scenery is all he needs.
Najee to have a 1500 yrd rush and 700 reception season.
The oline to gel and become dominate

last but not least my eight year old grandson to build off the great year he had last year. he plays running back and defensive back. this one is the most important to me so wish him luck.

128% for your grandson to have fun and a great year. You too, Grandpa….. enjoy him as much as you can.,

Salute the nation

To continue showing progress that we have risen above our love feast with Tomlin and that it's a new game in Pgh, that's above and beyond Tomlin's imbecilic beliefs and warts. Keep showing this is Kahn's team and moving up and out of Shade's feeble reach and disabilities. Keep moving above and beyond Shade's feeble understandings.
K cooch.