• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What is White Fragility?

Coding industry can't get enough coders. There is free school available. They will even mentor people for the entry test to one in particular technical school. Which they have other career choices available. It just takes the want to. I was blue collar until I moved to Pa. I was in the service,truck driver, professional painter, union laborer,pipeliner, tow truck driver, CNA (free too), bouncer, security,etc. Went back to school twice after 40. We know it is harder when you get older to go back and accomplished something. Yet I did. These kids have every opportunity I did.

I only started school to be a funeral director when I was 53. By the time I finished school and my internship I was 57 and just starting out at an age when a lot of people retire.
But if you are just out of high school it would take you about 2 1/2 years of school (associates degree plus mortuary school), cost maybe $25k or less, and you can make $40 starting out.

But will they though? If so, when?
Well I will be buying home protection for the first time for two families. With all the irrational behavior I need to safeguard for worse case scenerios. As far as these violent victims of race hatred cases, it will be case by case. As we know the media will be limiting their exposure. So when might not be soon. But people would be wise to load up and protect them and theirs.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

6ogpwS5.jpg

Then there's this little reminder............

shRq8p5.jpg

is there a thing as "Black Fragility" whereby we must recognize contributions to society made from black people? maybe have a month where we singularly focus on those accomplishments made by people with more pigmentation in their skin? we could dedicate entire tv networks to only black people, create an organization that caters solely to the advancement of people with a higher concentration of skin pigmentation, even have subscribed networks that have a specific group of movies and documentaries dedicated to black history or entertainment. Would that be cool with everyone? Obviously it wouldnt encompass every accomplishment by black people, so it would need to run every year.

or is that pandering and essentially saying that instead of this country being a melting pot that we must step aside and applaud a certain segment of society for essentially not being good enough, smart enough or able to do something with their lives based on their ancestors selling their ancestors into slavery 200+ years ago?

maybe instead of all that, we just recognize people as being people?

except Ogres. **** Ogres.

is there a thing as "Black Fragility" whereby we must recognize contributions to society made from black people? maybe have a month where we singularly focus on those accomplishments made by people with more pigmentation in their skin? we could dedicate entire tv networks to only black people, create an organization that caters solely to the advancement of people with a higher concentration of skin pigmentation, even have subscribed networks that have a specific group of movies and documentaries dedicated to black history or entertainment. Would that be cool with everyone? Obviously it wouldnt encompass every accomplishment by black people, so it would need to run every year.

or is that pandering and essentially saying that instead of this country being a melting pot that we must step aside and applaud a certain segment of society for essentially not being good enough, smart enough or able to do something with their lives based on their ancestors selling their ancestors into slavery 200+ years ago?

Ya know.....?.....I think you're on to something here. Just off the top of my head I was thinking we could have a television network with it's own channel dedicated to Black Entertainment. I don't know what you would call it but, yeah....., it could be a real thing and I bet it would help the black community immensely.

Ya know.....?.....I think you're on to something here. Just off the top of my head I was thinking we could have a television network with it's own channel dedicated to Black Entertainment. I don't know what you would call it but, yeah....., it could be a real thing and I bet it would help the black community immensely.

The possibilities are endless! Why, there could even be a college fund that is only for black people.

At what point do we say to black Americans “ Enough, your problems are caused by you and your choices and your actions?”

At what point do we say to black Americans “ Enough, your problems are caused by you and your choices and your actions?”

Oh no you ditint!

Taking responsibility for your own actions is racist.

That is 110% what it all boils down to...entire groups of people that have never been taught personal responsibility and refuse to accept any responsibility for their actions. They want a society where they can do what they want with no repercussions. All of these dimwit Democrap politicians are basically giving them just that right now. Look at the "zone" in Seattle, the destruction of private property, the destruction of public property (monuments), all of this occurring with no action by local and/or state government or law enforcement. When you allow mob mentality to rule or you let the inmates run the asylum, don't be surprised when you don't like the outcome. Pure and unadulterated stupidity at its finest.

Imagine....

OET (Ogre Entertainment Television) - featuring Ogre Swamp Racket (they call it music)
Ogre History Month annually
Affirmative Action plans to better educate the Ogre population
Subsidized Ogre mud hut housing
All Ogre Colleges

We could make Ogres feel like they are really really special

Oh and guessing that only they can use the term "chicks", a white male using that would be a sexist no doubt.

Tucker Carlson had an awesome segment on the stupid book, "White Fragility." He showed that the author is a shriveled old white lady who makes a very, VERY good living extolling the "all whites are racists" mantra. Her book has an almost endless series of stupid comments and conclusions, including (and no, I am not making these up):

• Denying being racist is a sign of racism.
  • So if you are white and called a racist, and don't deny it, you admit being a racist.
  • If you deny the allegation, you are a racist.
  • Only whites can practice racism.
  • All whites practice racism.
  • Opposing racism creates a significant harm to the person doing so.
  • Except, I guess, to the dried-up shrew who has made millions off of ... "opposing racism."
  • White people are afraid to discuss racism.
  • Except every white public office holder, candidate, judicial appointment, judge, lawyer, courtroom attendant, police chief, police lieutenants, school teachers, principals, assistant principals, college professors, high school teachers, grade school teachers, columnist, news anchors, and on and on. Except for those people, of course.
  • White people don’t need to think about their race, any and all comment regarding racial issues is privileged, arrogant, and entitled.
  • Except for every white public office holder, candidate, judicial appointment, judge, lawyer, courtroom attendant, police chief, police lieutenants, school teachers, principals, assistant principals, college professors, high school teachers, grade school teachers, columnist, news anchors, and on and on, who will be lit on fire and fired if they say the wrong syllable about race. Except for those people, of course.
  • White people have been brainwashed and are too stupid to realize their judgement of individuals instead of demographics is “a kind of blindness.”
  • Meaning we should judge on elements we don't control - skin color - and not on actual behavior and attitude.

So to answer Cope's original question ... What is white fragility?

A really dumb, stupid book written by an entitled, spoiled, overpaid nobody saying nothing of importance and getting paid gobs of taxpayer money to do so.

Tucker Carlson had an awesome segment on the stupid book, "White Fragility." He showed that the author is a shriveled old white lady who makes a very, VERY good living extolling the "all whites are racists" mantra. Her book has an almost endless series of stupid comments and conclusions, including (and no, I am not making these up):

• Denying being racist is a sign of racism.
  • So if you are white and called a racist, and don't deny it, you admit being a racist.
  • If you deny the allegation, you are a racist.
  • Only whites can practice racism.
  • All whites practice racism.
  • Opposing racism creates a significant harm to the person doing so.
  • Except, I guess, to the dried-up shrew who has made millions off of ... "opposing racism."
  • White people are afraid to discuss racism.
  • Except every white public office holder, candidate, judicial appointment, judge, lawyer, courtroom attendant, police chief, police lieutenants, school teachers, principals, assistant principals, college professors, high school teachers, grade school teachers, columnist, news anchors, and on and on. Except for those people, of course.
  • White people don’t need to think about their race, any and all comment regarding racial issues is privileged, arrogant, and entitled.
  • Except for every white public office holder, candidate, judicial appointment, judge, lawyer, courtroom attendant, police chief, police lieutenants, school teachers, principals, assistant principals, college professors, high school teachers, grade school teachers, columnist, news anchors, and on and on, who will be lit on fire and fired if they say the wrong syllable about race. Except for those people, of course.
  • White people have been brainwashed and are too stupid to realize their judgement of individuals instead of demographics is “a kind of blindness.”
  • Meaning we should judge on elements we don't control - skin color - and not on actual behavior and attitude.

So to answer Cope's original question ... What is white fragility?

A really dumb, stupid book written by an entitled, spoiled, overpaid nobody saying nothing of importance and getting paid gobs of taxpayer money to do so.
I saw that segment last night. At the beginning of it I believe he also said it soon be required reading in our grade schools and part of business training. What a ******* joke

Sent from my VS988 using Steeler Nation mobile app

If any part of this country is going to survive people with common sense are going to have to take back the education system. These morons are products of the system as it is now. They are tearing down statues of people and they don't even know who they are or what they represent. Either that or the county needs to have a peaceful separation. This isn't going to work long term when you have tens of millions of people that literally hate the country plus a few million illegals that hate the country.

Makes me sick to my stomach. A white guy is attacked by a black guy while his brother records it. No hate crime yet. Somebody please explain to me white fragility again. Blacks can attack whites at will and nothing happens. Eventually whitey is going to get tired of being beaten down.

Maybe Cope will be along to start a thread titled "Black Brutality" and explain why this is all white people's fault....

Makes me sick to my stomach. A white guy is attacked by a black guy while his brother records it. No hate crime yet. Somebody please explain to me white fragility again. Blacks can attack whites at will and nothing happens. Eventually whitey is going to get tired of being beaten down.

I’m pressing all Kinds of charges, I’m calling every (well fox will) network to ensure its shown, I’m pressing charges against my employer for not filing charges as well. Don’t sit by little whitey.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Peaceful Black Lives Matter protesters make convincing arguments about their cause to motorists in San Jose. <a href="https://t.co/vQ9P275FRz">pic.twitter.com/vQ9P275FRz</a></p>— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) <a href="https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1277310245333725187?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 28, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Everything is fine in Minneapolis <a href="https://t.co/dbUbOr0vID">pic.twitter.com/dbUbOr0vID</a></p>— Kyle Kashuv (@KyleKashuv) <a href="https://twitter.com/KyleKashuv/status/1277072884754788353?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 28, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>