• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What is White Fragility?

Death to people without pigment.

I gotta order me one of these hats

If white people are the problem, can we get our money back. We can call it reparations.

In the 50 years since that time, U.S. taxpayers have spent over $22 trillion on anti-poverty programs. Adjusted for inflation, this spending (which does not include Social Security or Medicare) is three times the cost of all U.S. military wars since the American Revolution. Yet progress against poverty, as measured by the U.S. Census Bureau, has been minimal, and in terms of President Johnson’s main goal of reducing the “causes” rather than the mere “consequences” of poverty, the War on Poverty has failed completely. In fact, a significant portion of the population is now less capable of self-sufficiency than it was when the War on Poverty began.

13bqb3.jpg

Last edited:
All white people should immediately commit suicide in a manner that seems most fitting to them, and if they are unable, they should submit themselves for processing at extermination centers so we can do our part to make the world the kind of place it should be.

Death to people without pigment.

And just to be certain... death to anybody who has mixed blood with white people. It's a sacrifice, but ultimately it's the only way to ensure that the plague of caucasian is stamped out utterly and irrevocably.

I've seen this mentioned by a lot of liberals... mostly black liberals. It isn't new. Like I said, sometimes you just have to give the person a divorce and let it be.

I have an American flag with blue in it shirt. Nothing crazy just about that. Got it from a military folk store Nine Line Down. Today I went to put it on and was like ahhh I’m going out. Should I? I shouldn’t have to think like that.

So I find this sentence very telling. Being angry at being called racist is racist. Fearing being called racist is racist. Feeling guilt about the plight of African Americans means we're racist. Arguing that we're not racists is racist, but so is silence and withdrawal and not saying anything.

Finally, someone gets it.:yawn:

You can take this white privilege and white fragility bullshit and stuff them straight up your ***. I worked my *** off as a teenager on local farms to supplement the family income. Dad worked in the mills as a welder for $12 hour, my Mom worked in a local undergarment factory as a seamstress for $8 and Dad was laid off more than he worked. I stood in the unemployment lines as a kid with my Dad to file, and then went to the local Church to get food for the week. I joined the military as there was no other option for me. for 29 years i've put myself through school, took chances on business ventures, and I have worked my way up the corporate ladder at the expense of my health. I got NOTHING handed to me. **** anyone who says ALL white people got it easy.

I'm beginning to believe that the NFL is again trying to chase me away. Been a Steeler fan since the early 60's and it's all coming to a screeching halt.

First Roger says he doesn't care if players disrespect our flag and Country, now we have a SteelrNation contributor and blogger preaching this anti-white anti-cop rhetoric. One player kneels on this team and I'm done. Fuckum, I got better things to do than listen to feel good gibberish and racist propaganda.

The guys over at Scout/Wexell's site mock the idea that ratings will suffer for the NFL if they turn this season into a platform for BLM and flag kneeling. I keep saying there are a whole lot of people who feel the same way we do. Ratings already dipped when the players pulled this stuff before.

Last edited:
I'm about done with the NFL anyway. Now everyone but the clowns will get into the playoffs. Can't touch the QB... well except Ben and you can beat him to a pulp. Can't figure out from one game to the next what a catch should be. Now with this I think I'm done. The NFL can go pound sand.

And Rooney doubled down on Tomlin so we'll have more of the same movie anyway.

Cope is here to lead ya to the promised land...so listen up.

For those of you who say racism doesn't exist. I have a few questions:
Started by Cope

Understanding Systemic Racism
Started by Cope,

It is Good to Experience a Peaceful Protest
Started by Cope

What is White Fragility?
Started by Cope,

Why he didn't just stick to football is a puzzle. At least he was mildly competent at that.

Take it easy on Cope. It is good to have someone to debate with who is obviously more sane then 21 or trog. Cope has earned the right to express his opinions on this site with the great contributions he makes in football.

If Cope did indeed get this new vision from attending a rally, I would say the genesis of the vision at the rally was most likely an Antifa thrown brick that hit him in the noggin and scrambled some **** up.

I'm beginning to believe that the NFL is again trying to chase me away. Been a Steeler fan since the early 60's and it's all coming to a screeching halt.

First Roger says he doesn't care if players disrespect our flag and Country, now we have a SteelrNation contributor and blogger preaching this anti-white anti-cop rhetoric. One player kneels on this team and I'm done. Fuckum, I got better things to do than listen to feel good gibberish and racist propaganda.

I have been thinking things over and if they disrespect the flag, I will have to stop watching until they respect it again.

I love football, everyone knows what a diehard fanatic I am. I am an extremist fanatic.

But I am for standing and paying respect to the flag.

For me perhaps turn the game on if no agendas I watch. If not the case next week try again.

Steelers have always for me been my getaway from whatever problems came my way.

Many of Latrobe walks were done when nobody was there.

That is my time of peace and enjoyment.

Disrespect something I served under it doesn't become as enjoyable.

Who is anyone to take this away? I put in my time, my love, my passion, my wallet.

And for what a statistically flawed agenda?

I think you're right Cope. As white people we DO deserve to be annihilated and exterminated from the face of the Earth.

Almost immediately, the world would be at peace, Governments would be completely unnecessary, and all people of color would live in harmony once the malignant scourge of caucasionism is completely eradicated from the face of the Earth.

As Malcom X once said, the only thing you can do to help civil rights movements if you are white is to kill yourself. Dude was a straight up visionary.

Because killing the white people worked out so well in Zimbabwe.

We bought two boxes of white dinner ware. Plates, saucers, cups, the whole thing. My wife found one of the coffee cups broken in the box. Was that white fragility?

Boxes are racist.

Since systemic racism is something a lot of people here are unwilling to educate themselves about the other side of the argument, it brings up a perfect opportunity to discuss White Fragility:

Stop. Please.

Cope is here to lead ya to the promised land...so listen up.

For those of you who say racism doesn't exist. I have a few questions:
Started by Cope

Understanding Systemic Racism
Started by Cope,

It is Good to Experience a Peaceful Protest
Started by Cope

What is White Fragility?
Started by Cope,

Why he didn't just stick to football is a puzzle. At least he was mildly competent at that.

cope is good peeps. this is a crazy time in our Country. can we not attack our own people for a bit? their is 1 thing that brings us all together. lets all remember that. go Steelers

Take it easy on Cope. It is good to have someone to debate with who is obviously more sane then 21 or trog. Cope has earned the right to express his opinions on this site with the great contributions he makes in football.

“Cope has earned the right to express his opinions on this site with the great contributions he makes in football “.
Geeeeshhh. Hasn’t he earned the right as an American given the right of free speech? It seems as soon as someone uses his right to free speech on this board he or she is **** upon if their view differs with the masses. Yeah,Yeah,I know. You also have the right to disagree. Of course. I don’t agree with everything said either. The way some of you guys go about it is ******* embarrassing.

Sorry to hijack your reply Lebanon. I know you were sticking up for Cope. Some of the stuff going on is just ridiculous.

So I find this sentence very telling. Being angry at being called racist is racist. Fearing being called racist is racist. Feeling guilt about the plight of African Americans means we're racist. Arguing that we're not racists is racist, but so is silence and withdrawal and not saying anything.

Not sure what it is we're supposed to do exactly. I try to live my life being kind to everyone. I treat everyone as I would like to be treated unless they give me reason not to. I don't use racist speech or make racist jokes nor allow them in my home. I am not a person who feels it's particularly courageous or helpful to anyone to post virtue signaling memes on social media. I prefer to help needy people with actions and deeds not words.

But it seems no matter what white people do no matter how well meaning it's now wrong, tone deaf, insensitive, and racist.

It's veering from these protests being about racial justice and basic fairness to wanting to control our every thought and word. To make sure we self-flagellate a lot but of course it's never enough. To lay the groundwork for making outrageous demands that no one will then feel they can object to lest they be viewed as racist.

It's just another form of tyranny.

You can take this white privilege and white fragility bullshit and stuff them straight up your ***. I worked my *** off as a teenager on local farms to supplement the family income. Dad worked in the mills as a welder for $12 hour, my Mom worked in a local undergarment factory as a seamstress for $8 and Dad was laid off more than he worked. I stood in the unemployment lines as a kid with my Dad to file, and then went to the local Church to get food for the week. I joined the military as there was no other option for me. for 29 years i've put myself through school, took chances on business ventures, and I have worked my way up the corporate ladder at the expense of my health. I got NOTHING handed to me. **** anyone who says ALL white people got it easy.

giphy.gif

Well, except for Cope stuffing something up his ***. I think Cope may have been guilt-shamed about the amount of pigment in his skin recently and is just a little bit confused.

“Cope has earned the right to express his opinions on this site with the great contributions he makes in football “.
Geeeeshhh. Hasn’t he earned the right as an American given the right of free speech? It seems as soon as someone uses his right to free speech on this board he or she is **** upon if their view differs with the masses. Yeah,Yeah,I know. You also have the right to disagree. Of course. I don’t agree with everything said either. The way some of you guys go about it is ******* embarrassing.

Sorry to hijack your reply Lebanon. I know you were sticking up for Cope. Some of the stuff going on is just ridiculous.

From now on, we'll just stay silent, bow our heads in shame and admit our sins and accept our just punishment.

I think there needs to be a term to refer to the unwoke American caucasians so that this easily identified group of privilege can be distinguished from those of us who are foreign, comfortable with multiculturalism, and happen to share a similar skin pigmentation with the unwokened American mob?
I'm not good with naming racial subgroups within within sovereign nation, so we should have a contest!

Maybe one of the mods could sticky a new contest thread?
I do have a few ideas off the top of my head, with some even having historical relevance, but I would defer to your innate American-ness for the best selection.
Here are my ideas, none of which are as asinine as "African American":
Yankees
Confederates
Melting Potters
Native Scrubbers
Star Bellied Sneetches
Taxpayers.

Good luck, American unwoke whitish folks!

I think there needs to be a term to refer to the unwoke American caucasians so that this easily identified group of privilege can be distinguished from those of us who are foreign, comfortable with multiculturalism, and happen to share a similar skin pigmentation with the unwokened American mob?
I'm not good with naming racial subgroups within within sovereign nation, so we should have a contest!

Maybe one of the mods could sticky a new contest thread?
I do have a few ideas off the top of my head, with some even having historical relevance, but I would defer to your innate American-ness for the best selection.
Here are my ideas, none of which are as asinine as "African American":
Yankees
Confederates
Melting Potters
Native Scrubbers
Star Bellied Sneetches
Taxpayers.

Good luck, American unwoke whitish folks!

The Suppressors .

Or stay silent, bow our heads for the shame bestowed on America and wait patiently for someone to encroach on our protected territory.

aracistsayswhat?

. But, the dirty racist fact is, slave labor was used to build those tracks that the white man owns. Many slaves died building those tracks.

I saw that! They damn near lost a $400 dollar handcart.