• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What is White Fragility?

PS, you guys loved me when I was defending the 2nd amendment. What changed for this constitutionalist??

I can't speak for myself, because I didn't quit the love, just rejected the fragility nonsense. I will say that the idea of white fragility is garbage to me. If you or anyone else wants to point to that as proof of my fragility, you have just created a concept that is so circular that it is impossible to disprove, thereby it is irrelevant. This type of double talk will do nothing but shut down a conversation. Bad idea. I reject this conceot of yours as invalid and divisive.

Not hate, logic.

But in my opinion, the left (not Cope) isn't looking for a debate, rather they want to lecture.

There was a show on last night titled Where Do We Go From Here, or something like that. I considered watching it until the promo, just before it aired had Oprah Winfrey stating, "this is what white people need to know, and this is what white people need to do." The show may have well been positive in nature, but that sound bite caused me to change the channel.

It starting 5 threads about haw racist we are isn't a lecture, then what the **** is it?

I can't speak for myself, because I didn't quit the love, just rejected the fragility nonsense. I will say that the idea of white fragility is garbage to me. If you or anyone else wants to point to that as proof of my fragility, you have just created a concept that is so circular that it is impossible to disprove, thereby it is irrelevant. This type of double talk will do nothing but shut down a conversation. Bad idea. I reject this conceot of yours as invalid and divisive.

Not hate, logic.

Defending yourself from accusations of racism or white fragility IS White Fragility!

CASE CLOSED!!!!

b b bu but I

I SAID CASE CLOSED!!!

And if you deny it, you are in denial.

45f4wg.jpg

Last edited:
Defending yourself from accusations of racism or white fragility IS White Fragility!

CASE CLOSED!!!!

b b bu but I

I SAID CASE CLOSED!!!

This is the logic people use. It's insane, and I won't have anything to do with it.

Arrest that man, he just robbed my store!

I just got here. I didn't rob your store.

Ah Ha! That's just what a store robber would say! Arrest him!

The left is great at coming up with new terms of identity language, (the right probably does as well, but not nearly as often), that does absolutely nothing toward resolving issues in this country, in fact, it will only divide more.

I don't have to list them, seems like there's a new term every week that's vague and impossible to disprove, the exact opposite of how our jurisprudence form of justice is supposed to work.

So if the plan isn't to unite, what is it? Thoughts that come to mind don't bode well for a sovereign nation.

It's been nice knowin' ya, Aunt Jemima.

Quaker Foods, the company behind the “Aunt Jemima” brand of syrup and other breakfast foods, says it will rename this line of products and discontinue its label’s image of a black woman “to make progress toward racial equality.”

Aunt Jemima has been featured on these products for 130 years.

Pretty soon Uncle Ben and Mrs. Butterworth will be shown the door too.

While we're at it, lets talk about what minorities can do to make police work safer......

COPE, you start....

Bingo.

While we're at it, lets talk about what minorities can do to make police work safer......

COPE, you start....

This goes for any class of person, or what ever you identify as. Maybe pencil.

1. Don’t run
2. Show your hands
3. Don’t make quick movements, especially with hands.
4. Speak respectfully
5. Don’t run, even though your poor choices may get you in trouble. Wanna get a ticket, jail or be dead.

Every ******* time I’ve been pulled over, regardless of me doing “nothing” or me riding dirty, pull over...turn car off, keys on dash board, hands atop my wheel. Yes officer, no officer. Etc etc.

1. Don’t run
2. Show your hands
4. Speak respectfully
5. Don’t run, even though your poor choices may get you in trouble. Wanna get a ticket, jail or be dead.

Every ******* time I’ve been pulled over, regardless of me doing “nothing” or me riding dirty, pull over...turn car off, keys on dash board, hands atop my wheel. Yes officer, no officer. Etc etc.

You want the cop to think you are another cop? Roll down all the windows and turn on the interior lights.

It's what cops do when pulled over.

That it why I hardly ever play with politics. it seems like it is good people pitted against each other that often turns ugly.

I will maintain that the system itself is flawed on both sides. two parties that are more interesting in fighting each other than solving problems.

Long term tools that could care less about me, you, and every other blue collar man and woman of all races, etc.

Sure there is some good mixed up in the pot of evil, but don't fool yourself to think that more often than not it is agenda driven.

I think Libs tend to be extremist which is why I tent to disagree often with their approaches.

I do think you have to pick the lesser of two evils, which is the only reason I follow at all.

1. Don’t run
2. Show your hands
4. Speak respectfully

You sound like you saw Chris Rock's PSA on"How Not to get your *** kicked by the police" from the '90s.

Is this white fragility?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Place where George Floyd died is now where baptism takes place and Floyd is now a proclaimed Saint <a href="https://t.co/2eX1oAWnpE">pic.twitter.com/2eX1oAWnpE</a></p>— Paleo-Economist (@PaleoEconomist) <a href="https://twitter.com/PaleoEconomist/status/1273264831777341442?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 17, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>