• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What should Trump's 1st and 2nd priority be as President?

What should Trump's 1st and 2nd priority be as President

• Appointing a conservative Supreme Court Justice to replace Justice Scalia.

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • Reversing and renegotiating Obama's deal with Iran?

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Lowering the corporate and personal income tax code. Juice up the economy.

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Meeting with allies like Isreal and the UK, and starting a dialog with Vladimir Putin.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Building the Wall for better border protection

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Repealing parts of Obamacare, and reversing other bad ex-orders.

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Putting Clitnon where she belongs, and looking into voter fraud.

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
What should Trump's 1st and 2nd priority be as President? My goodness, he's got a lot of work ahead of him, thanks in part of Obama's failures.

Please pick TWO choices in the poll and feel free to rank them #1 to #7, with #1 being most important.

Appointing a conservative Supreme Court Justice to replace Justice Scalia.

Reversing and renegotiating Obama's deal with Iran?

Lowering the corporate and personal income tax code. Juice up the economy.

Meeting with allies like Isreal and the UK, and starting a dialog with Vladimir Putin.

Building the Wall for better border protection

Repealing parts of Obamacare, and reversing other bad ex-orders.

Putting Clitnon where she belongs, and looking into voter fraud.

Last edited:
Whatever President Trump wants

haven't we had this same topic multiple times in the last two weeks?

Leave Coach alone!

He's still dealing with the death of Kasich's campaign and the loss of polling.

no but just because you ask a specific question doesn't make it a new topic....

I'm not asking anyone to post in this thread. If you like it, post. If you think the ground has already been covered, skip it. I happen to be interested in what others view as top priorities. Thanks to those who voted and remember in this poll you can vote twice.

This Obamacare really sucks. My niece and her husband both work. Now they still can't afford health insurance. So the Government adds insult to injury and they have to pay a tax because they can't afford the insurance. Now the best I can tell is they are using the tax money to give insurance to people who are less fortunate than them and don't work at all. WTF?
Now the wall thing it just needs to be fixed before they can even think about immigration reform. In some places the border looks like nothing else but barbed wire. I remember about twenty years ago my congressman, Duncan Hunter, wanted to fix it but no one else was concerned about it.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

1) Supreme court justice

2) National reciprocity, I'm sick of have to deal with where I can legally carry my firearm.

1 & 2...

Heal the nations divide by assuring the entire country that he is a President for ALL Americans, and will continue to work to honor their right to liberty and purist of the American dream...

And then he can work on his agenda...

Last edited:
Israel, Coach.

I'm really hoping that he defunds the Democrat ponzi scheme known at Planned Parenthood.

This Obamacare really sucks. My niece and her husband both work. Now they still can't afford health insurance. So the Government adds insult to injury and they have to pay a tax because they can't afford the insurance. Now the best I can tell is they are using the tax money to give insurance to people who are less fortunate than them and don't work at all. WTF?
Now the wall thing it just needs to be fixed before they can even think about immigration reform. In some places the border looks like nothing else but barbed wire. I remember about twenty years ago my congressman, Duncan Hunter, wanted to fix it but no one else was concerned about it.

I've been paying this so called fine/tax every year now. I can't ******* tell you how pissed I am over it. They need to unfuck insurance right now!

Exactly. That's how the Democrats get half their votes.

I also believe that when Hillary said that she would make changes to Obamacare she was thinking of raising the penalty tax. It's no secret that the program had money problems. So if she raised the penalty tax maybe it would pay for itself.

1) lower corp tax and personal tax
2) eliminate senseless internet polls

Israel, Coach.

I'm really hoping that he defunds the Democrat ponzi scheme known at Planned Parenthood.

I am a bit surprised Obamacare is getting this many votes. For me, our CEO explained that because we have blue Cross Blue shield, we are hit by a luxury tax, and the costs will go up. It sucked. Perhaps I underestimated how many people were affected by this forced legislation.

WOW.

Relations with Isreal, who in my opinion is our most trusted ally ( You could argue the UK, but their politics and nation have already been compromised ) need work. Obama told Isreal to go back to 1967 boarders, then went on an apology tour apologizing to Arabs, while snubbing Isreal. Barrack Hussien Obama is easily the worst president we've ever had for Isreal relations, the lone democracy in a hot bed for terrorism.

One thing I noticed, not even ISIS will attack Isreal. They know, when it comes to war, Isreal doesn't care about liberal media spin or hold their forces back. They fight to win

With ISIS on the move, and Iran on a path to nuclear weapons, Isreal is an important neutralizer for free nations in Europe and North America.

I'd rather see the regional dictators back in the middle eastern nations, and ISIS eliminated, crushed and destroyed as I have no doubt if one of these jihad types gets a nuclear weapon, they will use it to attack one of our allies or a major city in the USA.

In hindsight, I should have listed deal with terrorism and ISIS as a choice in the poll.

May the good lord bless Trump, he's got a lot of work to do.

My top two were lowering taxes and overturning all of Obama's bullshit.

First: Repeal/Replace Bamma Care and Tax Cuts.

When the Boarder is secure, cut ALL federal aid to "Sanctuary Cities" and prosecute anyone violating immigration laws by harboring the illegals. End catch and release, deport any immigrant committing a crime. Set up court system to swiftly process these individuals.

I am a bit surprised Obamacare is getting this many votes. For me, our CEO explained that because we have blue Cross Blue shield, we are hit by a luxury tax, and the costs will go up. It sucked. Perhaps I underestimated how many people were affected by this forced legislation.

WOW.

Relations with Isreal, who in my opinion is our most trusted ally ( You could argue the UK, but their politics and nation have already been compromised ) need work. Obama told Isreal to go back to 1967 boarders, then went on an apology tour apologizing to Arabs, while snubbing Isreal. Barrack Hussien Obama is easily the worst president we've ever had for Isreal relations, the lone democracy in a hot bed for terrorism.

One thing I noticed, not even ISIS will attack Isreal. They know, when it comes to war, Isreal doesn't care about liberal media spin or hold their forces back. They fight to win

With ISIS on the move, and Iran on a path to nuclear weapons, Isreal is an important neutralizer for free nations in Europe and North America.

I'd rather see the regional dictators back in the middle eastern nations, and ISIS eliminated, crushed and destroyed as I have no doubt if one of these jihad types gets a nuclear weapon, they will use it to attack one of our allies or a major city in the USA.

In hindsight, I should have listed deal with terrorism and ISIS as a choice in the poll.

May the good lord bless Trump, he's got a lot of work to do.

Agreed. You still need to learn how to spell Israel

Repeal Bommacare and replace it with NOTHING.

Tax reform. Repeal the Income tax and replace it with a 7% consumption based tax,

I aint voting in a stupid poll.

Memorizing what the three branches of government are and learning how a bill becomes a law. Some of the old Schoolhouse Rock cartoon shorts from the '70's might help...

Memorizing what the three branches of government are and learning how a bill becomes a law. Some of the old Schoolhouse Rock cartoon shorts from the '70's might help...

Except when Bomma is President because he has a pen and a phone.