• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Where DO we stand on the biggest factor on the team?

keep politics in the political forum
What exactly is political about:
Remind me again, what team are you the GM for? Also, how do you have so much free time, you know, to help out all the failing franchises.

Oh, nevermind, this Greg Lloyd genius can’t keep his posts straight.

It’s almost as if you have an agenda or something.

Have fun with your goal.
My agenda is not to blink, if I stood something to gain by Kenny sucking then maybe an agenda would be in order , but alas I gain nothing by Kenny sucking so no agenda

I see BS I call BS
Nothing more

I would LOVE to see KP succeed and be great, I know he will get EVERY opportunity once again next year. It will be a LOT more fun if Kenny is great and we win some games that matter.

But I’m also not gonna deny logic and what my open mind and non blinking eyes see

Would love nothing more to sit down to a big fat plate of crow after Kenny wins some playoff games and looks like a franchise QB! And should he EVER become that as a STEELER I’ll be first in line for seconds

What exactly is political about are you the GM for? Also, how do you have so much free time, you know, to help out all the failing franchises.

Oh, nevermind, this Greg Lloyd genius can’t keep his posts straight.
lloyd had posted a video that was political

I deleted it and added my comment

granted I can see how my edit was confusing...I was a few drinks in....

Remind me again, what team are you the GM for? Also, how do you have so much free time, you know, to help out all the failing franchises.
Who are you the GM for? I see you here vomiting your opinions? Who are you the GM for? I ask you. Who are all the teams you are helping making their personnel decisions?

My agenda is not to blink, if I stood something to gain by Kenny sucking then maybe an agenda would be in order , but alas I gain nothing by Kenny sucking so no agenda

I see BS I call BS
Nothing more

I would LOVE to see KP succeed and be great, I know he will get EVERY opportunity once again next year. It will be a LOT more fun if Kenny is great and we win some games that matter.

But I’m also not gonna deny logic and what my open mind and non blinking eyes see

Would love nothing more to sit down to a big fat plate of crow after Kenny wins some playoff games and looks like a franchise QB! And should he EVER become that as a STEELER I’ll be first in line for seconds
WORD BOOTY. (y):cheerful::greedy_dollars::amen::hail::wave::beers:🐳🔦