• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Where will you be on Black Lives Matter's Day of Rage tomorrow?

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
It seems an anonymous Anonymous put together the Black Lives Matter call to action for a Day of Rage on Friday, July 15, 2016..The exact same list of times and locations for protests for the 2016 Day of Rage was also released by the faux-Anon group in 2014:

List here - http://bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2016/...targeted-for-black-lives-matters-day-of-rage/

We'll be avoiding anywhere near downtown Atlanta tomorrow. Not really a disruption at all. Will this be affecting anyone else here?

I'm a Republican therefore I will be at work.

List here - http://bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2016/...targeted-for-black-lives-matters-day-of-rage/

We'll be avoiding anywhere near downtown Atlanta tomorrow. Not really a disruption at all. Will this be affecting anyone else here?

I avoid downtown Atlanta anyway!!! That place is a **** hole. (Yes, I know I don't live there anymore, but when I go back to visit, I avoid it at all costs).

Don't see anything for Wichita....but I'm in a suburb so I think it's OK.

I avoid downtown Atlanta anyway!!! That place is a **** hole. .

Isn't that the reason for that big loop they built around the city ? So people didn't have to drive into town, they could sit in a 6 lane parking lot instead .

xXMJ4PK.jpg

just got to work. did I miss something?

Isn't that the reason for that big loop they built around the city ? So people didn't have to drive into town, they could sit in a 6 lane parking lot instead .

xXMJ4PK.jpg

Yes...that big loop is another clusterfuck.

I think Lebo will be ok -

Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 1.42.39 PM.jpg

Attachments

• images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 2
My daughter saw this trending and brought it up last night. We decided that hanging at home might be a good idea for the whole family tonight. Not that Des Moines is going to see much action tonight.

The Greater Des Moines Region includes eight Central Iowa counties -- Dallas, Guthrie, Jasper, Madison, Marshall, Polk, Poweshiek, and Warren. The region is poised for 5.1% population growth by 2019.
2014 Total Population (2nd semi-annual estimate) 726,452
White 87.4%
Hispanic 7.3%
Black 4.4%
American Indian or Alaska Native 0.3%
Asian/Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander 3.1%
Some other race 2.6%
Two or more races 2.2%

I just came back home and I didn't see a damn thing going on in downtown Grants Pass.

I still think it was a dumb move to have a convention in Celevand. Cleveland has high unepolyment...the types who don't work that will show up for protests.

Columbus, Ohio would have been a better choice.

According to the 2010 census, Cleveland had a population of 396,815 and the racial and ethnic composition was as follows:[8]

Black or African American: 53.3%

White: 37.3% (33.4% Non-Hispanic Whites)

Asians: 1.8% (0.7% Chinese, 0.4% Indian, 0.2% Vietnamese, 0.2% Filipino)

Native American: 0.3% ( a community of a few thousand Cuyahoga

Indians live in the city's West side).[citation needed]

Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islanders: 0.01%

Two or more races: 2.8%

Some other race: 4.5%

Hispanic and Latino Americans of any race: 10.0% (7.4% Puerto Rican, 1.3% Ecuadorian, 0.9% Mexican, 0.3% Dominican, 0.2% Guatemalan, 0.2% Salvadoran)

Terribly dumb move, telling the police they aren't welcome.

Epic stupid. Let's say the restaurant IS robbed. The police can honestly say they were asked NOT to intervene. They can say there was actual confusion regarding whether or not they were allowed to do anything on behalf of the restaurant. And they'd have a decent argument. Honestly.

They were told they aren't welcome on the grounds. Does that mean they really shouldn't begin doing their "job" until the alleged perpetrator leaves the establishment? It's not like the police can actually come IN to the restaurant. They have to wait outside based on the wishes of the ownership. So... What if their shift ends?

Seriously, if I were the chief in that neighborhood, I'd let the guys know not to put themselves at unnecessary risk for that particular establishment. They are, after all, unwelcome.