• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Where's all the anti-war protesters?

Spike

Reaction score
oh right

Code Pink has a morale problem: It’s called Democrats

Anti-war protesters are objecting to military action in Syria, but their efforts pale compared to the crowds that came out against the Iraq and Afghanistan wars — and Medea Benjamin, co-founder of the women’s anti-war group Code Pink, blames the Democrats,

“We’ve been protesting Obama’s foreign policy for years now, but we can’t get the same numbers because the people who would’ve been yelling and screaming about this stuff under Bush are quiet under Obama,” she said.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...er-democrats-quiet-in-challenging-o/?page=all

------------------------------

Hypocrites - imagine that.

The "It's Different!" arguments will be GREAT to hear.

It'll be like listening to *Patriots fans justifying Spygate.

obama-cool-war.jpg

No blood for oil!!! Just because we don't understand their beautiful culture doesn't mean we have to go kill them man.

Not sure this is a war or we are still under Colin Powells "Pottery Barn" rule: If you break it, you own it.

Not sure this is a war or we are still under Colin Powells "Pottery Barn" rule: If you break it, you own it.

You never cease to amaze.

ISIS has a MAJOR foothold in 12 nations now. They now own the town right next to a major air base of ours in Iraq. They are recruiting world wide. They are aiming for the USA, targeting us.

Your own Dear Bammy himself has allowed this monster to grow.

Not sure it's a war? Damn well should have been already. It'll be a massive conflict later because it wasn't.

Could you name the 12 nations ISIS has a major foothold in, I'd like to inform those nations dear leaders?

Would ISIS exist without the Iraq war? Answer: No

PS Prediction: ISIS will be eradicated from Iraq by this time next year.

PS Prediction: ISIS will be eradicated from Iraq by this time next year.

Perhaps, but it will certainly not be the result of anything the current administration is doing.

Could you name the 12 nations ISIS has a major foothold in, I'd like to inform those nations dear leaders?

ISIS is a product of Islamism, which has it's roots in the Koran. The modern Islamist movement began in the 30 ' s in Egypt. ISIS IS an offshoot of the Free Syria movement, and had nothing to do with Iraq. It then exploited sectarian divides in Iraq, which have existed since the death of Muhammed. The Jay vee team has done pretty well for itself. Please do some research which does not include Mother Jones.

Last edited:
Perhaps, but it will certainly not be the result of anything the current administration is doing.
Sarge, ISIS will fall, because it will lose support of the populace. It is happening as we speak.

The Islamic State, despite being driven by Kurdish fighters from its one-time Syrian stronghold in Kobani last week, nevertheless is extending its reach well beyond Iraq and Syria, military officials and analysts warn -- represented, by some estimates, in nearly a dozen countries.

Lt. Gen. Vincent Stewart, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, delivered a grim assessment earlier this week in testimony to the House Armed Services Committee, as he described how the group was surfacing in North Africa.

"With affiliates in Algeria, Egypt, Libya, the group is beginning to assemble a growing international footprint that includes ungoverned and under governed areas,” Stewart said.

ISIS continues to hold a wide swath of territory, bigger than the state of Pennsylvania, in its home base spanning parts of Iraq and Syria, propped up by more than 20,000 foreign fighters from at least three dozen countries. But the terror network’s tentacles, as Stewart indicated, are creeping into other nations; largely those with fragile governments.

Next?

And I have news for you. Radical Islamists have been at it for centuries. We'd be facing this problem with or without the Iraq conflict.

I guess you must be loving our Muslim in Chief going to Congress to re-commit to Iraq and declare war.

Next?

And I have news for you. Radical Islamists have been at it for centuries. We'd be facing this problem with or without the Iraq conflict.

I guess you must be loving our Muslim in Chief going to Congress to re-commit to Iraq and declare war.

Saw an article recently confirming that ISIS does not, yet, have a foothold in the Phillipines. Clearly, they are worried about the spread or the article wouldn't exist.

No Boosh, Cheney, or Halliburton. Tough to protest your own guy. Republicans aren't nearly as loyal.

Obama is just a war pig! Take his peace prize away...:)

Obama - the assclown president

6735945_G.jpg