• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Where's that lady/girl that chastised all of us for bailing on Kenny Pickett???

I kind of figured she was why you had to escape Utah!

Funck-ing hilarious !!!!!!

I think berm left because for some reason he wasn’t getting enough sunlight. He’d party all night and pass out / sleep all day, thus confusing him that he was in the land of no sun…………

Salute the nation

What was odd was Kenny requested the out . So Steelers didn’t bail they just honored the hostages request.
We have to be grateful for Kenny wanting out, Tomlin would likely be starting him tomorrow.

Why are we bashing on Pickett at the moment? Did he do something?
Our R1 pick from just 3 drafts ago not only disappointed as a Steeler, he got all huffy when the team signed DangeRuss, stomped his feet and demanded better. So he was disappointing and a ***** heading out the door.

Did you miss the offeseason?

Our R1 pick from just 3 drafts ago not only disappointed as a Steeler, he got all huffy when the team signed DangeRuss, stomped his feet and demanded better. So he was disappointing and a ***** heading out the door.

Did you miss the offeseason?
No but that was how many months ago. Thought people would be over it by now. Pickett did not handle the Wilson signing well, but he was not given much of a chance here. Between Canada, Tomlin, and the line play he was very handicapped. I was not a fan of his attitude, but when your OC is pissed when you throw a hand winning TD against your rivals something is wrong

No but that was how many months ago. Thought people would be over it by now. Pickett did not handle the Wilson signing well, but he was not given much of a chance here. Between Canada, Tomlin, and the line play he was very handicapped. I was not a fan of his attitude, but when your OC is pissed when you throw a hand winning TD against your rivals something is wrong
The guy who could have been the Steelers starter tomorrow was holding a clipboard on another team's sideline in his first televised game since he was a Steeler. Yesterday, on tv.

KFP is developing, as he was able to distribute donuts easily to his right, and even had time to send a couple to his left. It was his first regular season completion to his left