• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who Hires the Most Illegals in the Country?

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
I have this theory, it's Home Depot. I've had 3 projects done thru Home Depot in last 5 years including hardwood floors and each time
it's done by Mexicans with only the head guy speaking English. Home Depot cleverly doesn't hire these people directly, they take the order,
contract the work to a small local company, who then hires the workers. Home Depot keeps its hands clean, but is actually the one paying
these people.

I have this theory, it's Home Depot. I've had 3 projects done thru Home Depot in last 5 years including hardwood floors and each time
it's done by Mexicans with only the head guy speaking English. Home Depot cleverly doesn't hire these people directly, they take the order,
contract the work to a small local company, who then hires the workers. Home Depot keeps its hands clean, but is actually the one paying
these people.

Mexicans? Dont you mean Latinos? I mean, they could be from Guatemala or Columbia right?

these people.

You're a millionaire. I'm certain you can do much better than Home Depot to work on your mansion.

I suppose you can assume they were illegal, how do you know they didn't have a green card?

I had several patients for years that didn't, or refused to speak English, but were US citizens.

Last edited:
It is not uncommon in every construction company to have spanish speaking crews, run by spanish speaking foreman.

You hire what you think are legal immigrants based on SSN and ID's. Very hard to verify it all (thanks Democrats!).

They show up. They work hard. They stay out of trouble.

To imply the COMPANY hiring them is not paying them correct wages, or reporting their income (by SSN) is kind of a big step. Sure it happens, but it happens a lot less than you think.

Most of the "corruption" is that the workers have figured out how to get around the "checks" we have in hiring practices. They share SSN's. Or they buy ones. They are all allowed to get drivers licenses and ID's super easy. Pretty soon, 3-4 flimsy forms of identifications and legality start to bind together into something strong enough to get through the checks and balances.

Most big companies like Home Depot have contract language that specifically requires proof you aren't hiring illegals. And requires certifications of all payroll and payment data (so you verify you pay your workers enough). Big companies often have wage requirements much higher than minimum wage - either based on their own requirements but often just based on Davis Bacon or Prevailing Wage requirements in the state where the work is.

I ordered a metal carport from local dealer. The man seemed nice enough but, when the men came to put it together they were all illegal murderers, rapists and drug dealers.

Latino's that I have had the pleasure to work for me or with...had been very hard working, dependable, courteous, and respectable.

Dont know if they were all American citizens or not...but they all should be.

contract the work to a small local company, who then hires the workers
. Home Depot keeps its hands clean, but is actually the one paying
these people.

you're such a hypocritical dipshit.
you create a thread to whine about "hiring the most illegals" then suggest it's HomeDepot based on some wild theory that has zero factual basis other than your feels. oh, and the color. oh, and that Arthur Blank is/was chummy with YOUR President, Donald J Trump.

all while neglecting to remember that the Left suggests that the illegals coming here are all doctors, scientists, engineers and upper elite seeking the American Dream and pay 80% of their income in taxes.

**** off with your bullshit.

Latino's that I have had the pleasure to work for me or with...had been very hard working, dependable, courteous, and respectable.

You should have 21 look at them. He knows what an illegal looks like.

You ever live in Southern California and check out public schools for your kids in SoCal? If not, let me suggest it would completely and absolutely change everything you think about illegal immigration and how it affects America.

You ever live in Southern California and check out public schools for your kids in SoCal? If not, let me suggest it would completely and absolutely change everything you think about illegal immigration and how it affects America.

I taught at-risk youth in So Cal. It was known that about 50% - 60% were illegals. For the record, the prevailing sentiment was that the illegals are not the problem. Their children are the problem crowd. Interesting take. I guess the parents all work for Home Depot subcontractors or something.

Who knew?

I taught at-risk youth in So Cal. It was known that about 50% - 60% were illegals. For the record, the prevailing sentiment was that the illegals are not the problem. Their children are the problem crowd.

The simple, undeniable fact is this: the flood of illegals, the vast majority of whom don't speak English and need to be taught the language, cost a ****-ton of money to educate. Oh, and feed of course. And daycare, after-school care. The result is that most of the money for public education goes to illegals. The legal citizens then are forced to put their children in public education that is vastly below what it should be for that reason, or pay for private schools.

Anybody who can afford to do so send their kids to private schools. The public schools then have fewer top-flight students and have reduced money for anything other than feeding illegals and teaching them English. Teachers look for somewhere else to teach. Public education is ruined by a flood of illegals.

Also, basically zero percent of illegals has health insurance, rely on Medi-Cal/taxpayer financed medical care. Because it's California, the taxpayers provide free medical care to any minor resident who needs it, where the VAST majority (80% or more) are illegals.

Further, adult illegals use emergency rooms as primary health care. Coughs, sprains, etc.? ER. Federal and state law mandate that the emergency rooms provide the care, and of course don't get paid for it. The result? Those with money and insurance get ******. Also, a TON of emergency rooms simply close.

Guess what happens? The remaining emergency rooms get the illegals. Lots and lots and lots and lots of illegals. I suffered a terrible spiral fracture of my left tib/fib in 2003. I went to the nearest ER by ambulance, and had to wait 60 minutes before being seen. The x-ray showed a jigsaw puzzle that was once my fibula and the doctor said, "Nope, you need surgery, time to go to your primary care facility."

They take me to Kaiser, a very popular HMO in California. I arrive and the ER is inundated with people who had the flu. I am left on a gurney in a hallway for about 3 hours before they see me. Doctor says, "Wow, that looks bad."

Know why I had to wait 3 hours in an emergency room before my broken leg got attention? Because dozens and dozens of illegals use the Kaiser ER as primary care so when they get the flu, they head to Kaiser. Oh, and because the minors also get taxpayer funded medical care through Kaiser. So I pay for the ******* medical insurance, I pay for the funding of Medi-Cal and I have to wait three ******* hours with a leg broken into five pieces while illegals get medical care I am paying for.

People like Biden have no clue what this is like. None. Zero. You think he would go to an HMO where illegals are getting care? "Come on, man."

I will say this. If Biden makes 20,000,000 illegals citizens, Arizona is ******. Royally, totally, California-level ******.

these people.
No, YOU are the one paying them indirectly. It is YOUR money that eventually ends up in their hands. You should turn yourself in to INS.

The simple, undeniable fact is this: the flood of illegals, the vast majority of whom don't speak English and need to be taught the language, cost a ****-ton of money to educate. Oh, and feed of course. And daycare, after-school care. The result is that most of the money for public education goes to illegals. The legal citizens then are forced to put their children in public education that is vastly below what it should be for that reason, or pay for private schools.

Anybody who can afford to do so send their kids to private schools. The public schools then have fewer top-flight students and have reduced money for anything other than feeding illegals and teaching them English. Teachers look for somewhere else to teach. Public education is ruined by a flood of illegals.

Also, basically zero percent of illegals has health insurance, rely on Medi-Cal/taxpayer financed medical care. Because it's California, the taxpayers provide free medical care to any minor resident who needs it, where the VAST majority (80% or more) are illegals.

Further, adult illegals use emergency rooms as primary health care. Coughs, sprains, etc.? ER. Federal and state law mandate that the emergency rooms provide the care, and of course don't get paid for it. The result? Those with money and insurance get ******. Also, a TON of emergency rooms simply close.

Guess what happens? The remaining emergency rooms get the illegals. Lots and lots and lots and lots of illegals. I suffered a terrible spiral fracture of my left tib/fib in 2003. I went to the nearest ER by ambulance, and had to wait 60 minutes before being seen. The x-ray showed a jigsaw puzzle that was once my fibula and the doctor said, "Nope, you need surgery, time to go to your primary care facility."

They take me to Kaiser, a very popular HMO in California. I arrive and the ER is inundated with people who had the flu. I am left on a gurney in a hallway for about 3 hours before they see me. Doctor says, "Wow, that looks bad."

Know why I had to wait 3 hours in an emergency room before my broken leg got attention? Because dozens and dozens of illegals use the Kaiser ER as primary care so when they get the flu, they head to Kaiser. Oh, and because the minors also get taxpayer funded medical care through Kaiser. So I pay for the ******* medical insurance, I pay for the funding of Medi-Cal and I have to wait three ******* hours with a leg broken into five pieces while illegals get medical care I am paying for.

People like Biden have no clue what this is like. None. Zero. You think he would go to an HMO where illegals are getting care? "Come on, man."

I will say this. If Biden makes 20,000,000 illegals citizens, Arizona is ******. Royally, totally, California-level ******.

Quit being racist.

My take on immigration is simple...It must be done legally and those in this country illegally should not be giving US social benefits and should be deported.

I'm assuming the people I have work with are legal.....I know they are where I work currently because I verify their I-9 information.

Dont know about the people that put my roof on this year...But once again Im assuming company's/contactors are obeying the law of the United States...

Last edited:
My take on immigration is simple...It must be done legally and those in this country illegally should not be giving US social benefits and should be deported.

I'm assuming the people I have work with are legal.....I know they are were I work currently because I verify their I-9 information.

Dont know about the people that put my roof on this year...But once again Im assuming company's/contactors are obeying the law of the United States...

per 21, if you got your roof put on via HomeDepot, you're contributing to the downfall of the country. congratulations.

Very true. This is not unique to the educaiton system though.

My take is that we make the education system MUCh MUCH smaller in scope and responsibility. K-8 is plenty, and screw the feeding of anyone. Also, no after school programs, etc. It's a gigantic waste of money, time, effort, etc. , and kind of a lie to assume that this amount of education is that important to the vast majority of people.

But, I'm just a practicioner, what do I know.

It isn't just Southern California. My son went to high school in Bunn, NC. He played soccer, and a vast majority of the kids on the team were Mexican. They would proudly tell you they were here illegally, almost like it was a badge of honor. They would even jokingly threaten to call la migra on each other.

I will say this. Those kids were pretty good kids. Any time they came to my house they were polite and respectful. When they weren't playing soccer or practicing soccer, they were working the fields on the various farms that employed them. In some cases, the farm owner would set up like a couple of trailers on his farm, house a couple of families rent/utility free, and pay them for their work. Worst thing I ever heard of those kids doing was smoking some weed. Hell my son smoked weed with them I'm sure. The soccer players always hung out with other soccer players.

And at the end of the soccer season, the moms would make a **** load of tamales. Pork, beef, chicken. It was insane. Those tamales rocked. But that is my experience with that stuff.

It isn't just Southern California. My son went to high school in Bunn, NC. He played soccer, and a vast majority of the kids on the team were Mexican. They would proudly tell you they were here illegally, almost like it was a badge of honor. They would even jokingly threaten to call la migra on each other.

I will say this. Those kids were pretty good kids. Any time they came to my house they were polite and respectful. When they weren't playing soccer or practicing soccer, they were working the fields on the various farms that employed them. In some cases, the farm owner would set up like a couple of trailers on his farm, house a couple of families rent/utility free, and pay them for their work. Worst thing I ever heard of those kids doing was smoking some weed. Hell my son smoked weed with them I'm sure. The soccer players always hung out with other soccer players.

And at the end of the soccer season, the moms would make a **** load of tamales. Pork, beef, chicken. It was insane. Those tamales rocked. But that is my experience with that stuff.

Thank God illegals don't join gangs by the tens of thousands, drive down labor prices for those that most need a secure border, use taxpayer funded medical care to the tune of tens of billions of dollars per year, and overwhelm public education.

Thank God for that. Otherwise, the coming **** storm would **** our entire nation.

Oh, and to answer freeloader moron's question, "Who Hires the Most Illegals in the Country?", rich white ladies who support BLM and the (D)imbos.

I mean, they need somebody to clean their mansion and mow the lawns.

ONLY if they came over legally. If illegally, then they should be booted out. Why people don't understand this.................

ONLY if they came over legally. If illegally, then they should be booted out. Why people don't understand this.................

In 2017 I tried to get a work visa for my ancestral homeland of Italy and couldn't do it. I think the U.S. must be the easiest country to immigrate to.
Basically you need a job offer to get a work visa but without a work visa it's hard to get a job offer.

And news alert to the idiot who started this thread:

(Reuters) - Home Depot Inc said on Tuesday it will spend about $1 billion more on employees' compensation annually as the home improvement chain benefits from a sustained surge in demand for tools, paint and building materials due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/home-depot-spend-1-billion-134120067.html

So Orange Store paying its employees an extra one BILLION dollars. I'm guessing that Amazon, which has made tens of billions extra off the lockdowns and is run by the libbiest liberal this side of Kamala's gynecologist, is doing more than that, what, what?

Amazon will at the end of May scrap the $2 hourly raise it introduced for warehouse workers coming in during the coronavirus pandemic.

"We're going to do one more extension on it and push it out until the end of the month," Dave Clark, Amazon's senior vice president of worldwide operations told Recode.

The $2 raise has been in effect since mid-March alongside increased overtime pay, and was originally slated to run through to the end of April but the company extended it.

"I feel like it's too soon," one Amazon warehouse worker told Business Insider, adding they found out about the final extension via news reports rather than company communication.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ama...-hazard-pay-warehouse-workers-may-2020-5?op=1

Huh. Amazon made tens of billions extra, then cuts the $2 increase because Bezos apparently believes having $150 billion is not nearly enough.

The detestable Jeff Bezos, a ******* weirdo who is almost certainly up to his tiny little balls in sordid sexual weirdity, treats employees like ****, and makes sure those guys don't get rich off him, by earning an extra $80 per week, no siree. Amazing to me how leftists have no problem with the rampant greed by "their guys." Ever.