• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Whos going to Buffalo?

Maddo

Reaction score
Playoffs are here, and i am traveling alone, i figured i would ask who is going to the game, or have experience with the city of Buffalo? I will be traveling from a warm state, any advise to give? ( this may be asking for it LOL)

Playoffs are here, and i am traveling alone, i figured i would ask who is going to the game, or have experience with the city of Buffalo? I will be traveling from a warm state, any advise to give? ( this may be asking for it LOL)
They crank up the heat in Buffalo’s dome, wear something cool and breathable.

Seriously, forecast is high of 25 and windy. If you don’t have cold weather gear, get some! Bring a piece of card board to put you feet on and insulate from the concrete.
i was a lot smarter that than, got my seat in here

According to Starkey from Post Gazette, Duffs is good place to go, especially wings. Chefs is another place he recommended.

Looked them up on web, duffs is bbq, chefs italian

Seriously, forecast is high of 25 and windy. If you don’t have cold weather gear, get some! Bring a piece of card board to put you feet on and insulate from the concrete.
THIS. If you haven't experienced a cold-weather game in a place like Buffalo, prepare, bring cardboard, and wear lots of layers, warm gloves, boots, scarf, the works. Throw "fashion" out the window, it's all about "function."

****, Buffalo Fan be wearing short sleeves and flip-flops. They don’t get cold until it’s -25. I used to travel through there a lot, I know.

****, Buffalo Fan be wearing short sleeves and flip-flops. They don’t get cold until it’s -25. I used to travel through there a lot, I know.
Like the kids these days walking around in tees, shorts and flip flops in January. WTF?

You have to be tough to want to attend this game. No time or place for wimps! Me personally, I'm a fair weather fan. Figuratively, not litterally. I find watching the games on TV more enjoyable now. I suppose that makes me a wimp too.

It will be 72 degrees with no significant wind in the La-Z-Boy on Sunday.

I have in floor heat, so about 68 deg F, possible blast that might not be actual wind as we know it---------------------

Salute the nation

Anyone going to the game should watch this video from Meteorologist Bernie Rayno. 50 second mark he talks about the possibility of 2 feet of lake effect for the game Sunday. :oops: