• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why did the mods ban Steel Vanguard?

I told ya a month ago Effie was gonna be gone in a month

Us visionaries are rarely appreciated in our time

I don't think it's any of our business why a moderator banned someone. To many unknowns.

He decided to get into a dick measuring contest with supe. A couple racist insults later........

So Elfie came up short? Hehe

Elfie was decent on the football forum. Pretty douchey on the political topics

I don't think it's any of our business why a moderator banned someone. To many unknowns.
Yeah, too many unknowns, like the black car that comes in the middle of the night when folks disappear. You're right, why even ask such a frivolous question? Certain posters will simply cease to be, no questions asked. Just accept it and move on.

Yeah, too many unknowns, like the black car that comes in the middle of the night when folks disappear. You're right, why even ask such a frivolous question?

What kinda black car?
I mean I have some shady neighbors who drive a black jaguar. O.o

Elfie got banned? Hell I didn't even miss him.

The irony that arises is how does someone who claims to run 2 companies and is a frequent business traveler find so much time to spend on a message board?

I run 2 companies, write articles, raise a 4yr old, play hockey, write music, and race horses.

It all depends on how you budget your time I guess. I work from home, so that's a plus.

Yeah, too many unknowns, like the black car that comes in the middle of the night when folks disappear. You're right, why even ask such a frivolous question? Certain posters will simply cease to be, no questions asked. Just accept it and move on.

Because he was a classless, openly pedophilic ******* of the lowest denominator who made even Hank The Tank blush with his language and presence. A blight of humanity. His own ancestors are appalled.

**** that guy.

anyone who has been around a while knows the fucktards history. He doesn't get a lot of leeway based on his history

Because he was a classless, openly pedophilic ******* of the lowest denominator who made even Hank The Tank blush with his language and presence. A blight of humanity. His own ancestors are appalled.

**** that guy.

Then why was he let back in? Wasn't that a banned conversation a few months back? I saw nothing recent that would qualify. Besides a 35 yo trolling for teen college girls, there was something that didn't seem right to me. Can't put my finger on it.

Then why was he let back in? Wasn't that a banned conversation a few months back? I saw nothing recent that would qualify. Besides a 35 yo trolling for teen college girls, there was something that didn't seem right to me. Can't put my finger on it.

Apparently the original ban was only for a couple months. It ended and he laid low for awhile then came back. He's in the Football side bringing up Trump repeatedly when he was told not to. Hes Got Caught Steelin, he's a pedo who likes teeny bopper white girls.

We don't need him on this site. Maybe when we were rectifing things and it was slow around here. That's why Pop had such a long leash. Not that *******. He can **** off.

I drive a black camero. My wife has a black suburban. That's our vehicle we black bag and take people away in....shhhhh..don't tell anyone.

Reactions: MTC
Apparently the original ban was only for a couple months. It ended and he laid low for awhile then came back. He's in the Football side bringing up Trump repeatedly when he was told not to. Hes Got Caught Steelin, he's a pedo who likes teeny bopper white girls.

We don't need him on this site. Maybe when we were rectifing things and it was slow around here. That's why Pop had such a long leash. Not that *******. He can **** off.

Reminds me. A classic.

The only reason I feel someone should be banned is for physical threats. Not like anyone can find each other but still...

If any of you want to try me, I will be happy to send you my GPS coordinates. ;)

Side note: Tibs new bff is a well known pedophile. Racist pedophile.

The irony that arises is how does someone who claims to run 2 companies and is a frequent business traveler find so much time to spend on a message board?

he obviously has his priorities in order.....

I have been around here for a while, and I missed the pedophile stuff. If true, I am glad he is banned.