• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why did the mods ban Steel Vanguard?

A pedifile and a racist piece of ****. What a combination, won't be missed by me. Good riddance.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Steeler Nation mobile app

He's in the Football side bringing up Trump repeatedly when he was told not to.

Oh, okay, understood. I thought for a sec he did something that warranted banning someone. Thanks for setting the record straight.

Last edited:
Oh, okay, understood. I thought for a sec he did something that warranted banning someone. Thanks for setting the record straight.

ignoring instructions from the moderators is a reason for a banning

not that SF81 has to explain why the pedo was banned....this thread would have been more entertaining back before we went all kinder and gentler and DD was active....

Pretty ******* ballsy for you to call me out. I give everyone tons of rope on this site. Especially long time members. You should've been given a vacation plenty of times, but I didnt and I stood up for you and tried to defuse the situation. I bust my *** for this web site all day every day until I'm asleep. So I'm pretty sure Im entitled to choosing when someone is banned from this site.

The guy openly talked about ******* high school girls in the past. I gave him another chance and gave him the military tag even though he wouldn't offer up any proof thur DM that he was military.

I involve most of you in any decisions that I make around here. I don't answer to anyone, because you better damn well believe that this site wouldn't be around today without me.

ignoring instructions from the moderators is a reason for a banning

not that SF81 has to explain why the pedo was banned....this thread would have been more entertaining back before we went all kinder and gentler and DD was active....

LOL yep those were the good ole die in a fire days.

You thought he did something that warranted being banned but now you know he didn't?

If you knew he's a pedophile and you've made a decision to bar him from the site, why not ban him for life?

He's let back and is posting rat-tat-tat for 48 hours or so, the content of which doesn't agree with you or the majority of the board. So you ban him at the tail end of multiple posts that he's been allowed to write, going back and forth in multiple threads.

He gets banned at the end of the 4th quarter because.... he's a pedophile that shouldn't be here in the first place? I'm trying to follow along. So if he had been posting content that wasn't anti-Trump then he could have stuck around for a while longer? What a strange argument to make. But it's your site, you set the rules, I get that.

Pretty ******* ballsy for you to call me out. I give everyone tons of rope on this site. Especially long time members. You should've been given a vacation plenty of times, but I didnt and I stood up for you and tried to defuse the situation. I bust my *** for this web site all day every day until I'm asleep. So I'm pretty sure Im entitled to choosing when someone is banned from this site.

The guy openly talked about ******* high school girls in the past. I gave him another chance and gave him the military tag even though he wouldn't offer up any proof thur DM that he was military.

I involve most of you in any decisions that I make around here. I don't answer to anyone, because you better damn well believe that this site wouldn't be around today without me.

don't let tibbie get you upset Justin....you don't owe anyone an explanation.....

And I didn't ban him immediately when he came back because I was busy getting up at 330am, driving to Cleveland and flying to Chicago for the Steelers game and enjoying my weekend. I slept in yesterday, enjoyed my day off and didn't pay much attention. I don't read the politics board.

If you knew he's a pedophile and you've made a decision to bar him from the site, why not ban him for life?

He's let back and is posting rat-tat-tat for 48 hours or so, the content of which doesn't agree with you or the majority of the board. So you ban him at the tail end of multiple posts that he's been allowed to write, going back and forth in multiple threads.

He gets banned at the end of the 4th quarter because.... he's a pedophile that shouldn't be here in the first place? I'm trying to follow along. So if he had been posting content that wasn't anti-Trump then he could have stuck around for a while longer? What a strange argument to make. But it's your site, you set the rules, I get that.

politics doesn't belong on the football forum....I made it clear that **** was not going to be tolerated....he failed to stop...he got booted....

it probably took a while to do it since we are not online 24 hours a day....

no one owes you a damn explanation.....

You are whiner. You are on your own again. No wingman.

He was posting it in the ******* football side of the board.

I get that part. But to say he was out of line for posting Trump stuff on this topic... this past weekend? Next to impossible to discuss without mentioning the President, who point blank inserted himself into this whole situation, in fact he escalated it. To try to isolate the events regarding the anthem controversy from Trump is like separating the yolk from the egg. You can ban anyone you want, no questions asked. I respect that, it's your site, we all abide by the rules as set forth. But if you're gonna ban people for bringing up Trump on this subject, you might as well ban the whole board. And yes, on the football side. Trump was a part of this story, despite anyone's wants or wishes. Go through the multiple threads on the football side and start listing names of folks that mentioned the President, pro or con, you'd have a long list.

I'm not gonna sit here and fight you on this or anything else. Thank you for answering the question, I got nothing to add. Besides saying thanks, like I always do, for keeping SN going.

Last edited:
politics doesn't belong on the football forum....I made it clear that **** was not going to be tolerated....he failed to stop...he got booted....
LOL than go through those threads on the football side and ban everyone that mentioned any type of politics in those threads. Again, you'd lose half the board. Either move every single one of those posts here or just understand it'll be a rare thread on the football side that - literally had to - involve politics. It was a highly politicized issue, no way around it. If you guys don't get it, doesn't bother me.

LOL than go through those threads on the football side and ban everyone that mentioned any type of politics in those threads. Again, you'd lose half the board. Either move every single one of those posts here or just understand it'll be a rare thread on the football side that - literally had to - involve politics. It was a highly politicized issue, no way around it. If you guys don't get it, doesn't bother me.

lol....don't give a ****

cut your losses Tibs and move on. You shouldn't try to make it out of something that it's not. Dude is gone and there are their reasons for it.

I banned the ****** the first time. For his racist bullshit.
I didn't ban him for life since I considered that a bit above my pay grade, and think banning someone for life is Justin's call.
I only get a six digit salary a s a mod.

But, by your very own wish, Tibs, the ****** is banned for life now. He's not listed in the Members List and will be - from this point forward - banned in any incarnation he assumes he can post under.
You're welcome.

SN Mods,
Doing what you need, even when you don't know what you need.

It's been a rough week for you Tibsie-doodle. Lost your Elftard. Now your pedophile friend SV. You all LIKED each other so much on your extreme posts, it was like a Liberal orgy.

Seriously though man, take this as a wake up call. SV is Got Caught Steelin'. Dude is certifiably a pedophile (like, no one is calling him this...he is). Then there is Elfie, one of the most hateful, spiteful people I've ever encountered in person or virtually.

They were your posse. And you call people here "Alt"

Posse Check Time.

We are judged by the character of those we associate with.

Take a few days. Think about it.

He is a racist lowlife and a pedo, and you take up your time, busting the sites owner's *** over it?

What is your ******* agenda? Does he share some of your racist viewpoints Tibs?

Do you yearn for underaged girls?

Were you attracted to him?

Did he share your skin color?

I mean why the **** do you care?

A piece of **** gets banned, there should be no fifth degree.

That isn't how you show gratitude for all the work done around here.

J tells me something I listen. He gives many people extra rope.

He probably has given me some as well. Because I don't sugar coat.

But if he tells me to cool my jets I cool it.

In the future if yinz writing a book on why's, don't.

Last edited:
I see his sock puppet account got the axe too.

I have been around here for a while, and I missed the pedophile stuff. If true, I am glad he is banned.

It was pretty bad. Like stuff that got Jared from Subway in trouble bad.

****!

Well good riddance. That's sick.

He didn't seem to be bothered by it either- that there was nothing wrong with it.

And to answer why mods don't respond within nanoseconds of a question- We all work. Heck- I can only get on the site in mornings before work. I work 2 jobs, and can't get on the internet to check on things. I know there is a time difference between the US and Hungary, so remember that too.